It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated

Post edited November 25, 2018 by Fairfox
low rated

What's this strange necro?

Wait, don't tell me it's the thread where you used to upload photos of disgusting food. :S

Please don't...
Lone_Scout: What's this strange necro?
And the bizarre effort to make it appear that this wasn't going to be another flounce?

Fickle creatures indeed!
Lone_Scout: What's this strange necro?
richlind33: And the bizarre effort to make it appear that this wasn't going to be another flounce?

Fickle creatures indeed!
It doesn't really matter.
Despite her occasional fits, FairFox is a very nice person indeed. But that dish... It still appears in my nightmares...
richlind33: And the bizarre effort to make it appear that this wasn't going to be another flounce?

Fickle creatures indeed!
Lone_Scout: It doesn't really matter.
Despite her occasional fits, FairFox is a very nice person indeed. But that dish... It still appears in my nightmares...
She's a mixed bag, just like all the rest of us are. And pretending it never happened makes it doubly strange. Especially as she persists in being confrontational, which was part of what led to her departure.

Fairfox: teenagers with braces pls leave me alone as you nurse a ginger ale an' think youre teh height of cool
lol i should be flattered, i guess?
wait, no i shouldnt

richlind33: And pretending it never happened makes it doubly strange.
Fairfox: ...im not pretendin' anything?

richlind33: Especially as she persists in being confrontational
Fairfox: ?

richlind33: which was part of what led to her departure.
Fairfox: no, it wasnt? if you really have to know, i left because my anorexia reached physical an' mental breakin' point

stellar job
No problem, sweet pea, I'll leave you to your own devices. Good luck.
Fairfox: teenagers with braces pls leave me alone as you nurse a ginger ale an' think youre teh height of cool
lol i should be flattered, i guess?
wait, no i shouldnt

...im not pretendin' anything?

?

no, it wasnt? if you really have to know, i left because my anorexia reached physical an' mental breakin' point

stellar job
richlind33: No problem, sweet pea, I'll leave you to your own devices. Good luck.
I'd like to use this opportunity to post a quote of yours from another thread, richlind33:

"I'd tell you to get a life coach but I'm pretty sure you have to have a life.

Your care level is creepy, bruh. Seriously."
Post edited November 18, 2018 by TARFU
richlind33: No problem, sweet pea, I'll leave you to your own devices. Good luck.
TARFU: I'd like to use this opportunity to post a quote of yours from another thread, richlind33:

"I'd tell you to get a life coach but I'm pretty sure you have to have a life.

Your care level is creepy, bruh. Seriously."
TARFU:
I think a real friend *should* be concerned about erratic behavior.
Post edited November 18, 2018 by richlind33
richlind33: I think a real friend *should* be concerned about erratic behavior.
richlind33, the true gamer's real friend™
richlind33: I think a real friend *should* be concerned about erratic behavior.
TARFU: richlind33, the true gamer's real friend™
You don't seem to be overly concerned with the veracity of what you're implying, which is sad. I expected a bit more from you.
Fairfox: no, it wasnt? if you really have to know, i left because my anorexia reached physical an' mental breakin' point
Oops, and me talking about disgusting food... I have an incredible talent to botch it all.
Sorry :'(
low rated

Lone_Scout: Oops, and me talking about disgusting food... I have an incredible talent to botch it all.
Sorry :'(
Fairfox: dont worry about it! food-talk is fineee
far more preferable to eatin' it ;P
Do you like chicken wings, Fairfox?