It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nachomamma8: Please don't scumread me for wackiness.
Stanari: What should I scumread you for then?

I can't tell if I'm overcompensating, undercompensating, exactly-the-right-amount-of-compensating...

This game gives me a headache and I'd be very happy with a one-way ticket to deadchat at this point.

Nacho, do you kill Wyrm N1 if you're scum?

I'm town because this game is inflicting physical pain on me and that only happens when I'm town.

TammyTown: heheh I actually actively avoid making kills because I'm such a popular night one target for practically everything.
Stanari: ...why did I not guess

Thought: no one has scumkilled a MU player. Protection roulette or?
I doubt it; seemed pretty obvious that he was a VT to me and it's not like he was really a threat through day play.

Bler, I think you mistake playfulness for lol catting. I am not cut from a lol catting cloth.
low rated
I'm at post #1979

just so you all know

*reads*
Post edited October 22, 2016 by drealmer7
We are having to euthanize our oldest cat today, she is 17 years old. She has abdominal cancer and a mass on her abdominal wall that tore a hole in her intestines. She is too old for surgery, and we don't want her to suffer. She is like family to us and I'm not in any condition to play mafia today or probably tomorrow, so if a lynch does not happen don't expect me to be around for a couple of days.

If a lynch happens and the game does not end I will finish, not asking to be replaced.

Don't mean to bother anyone with my troubles, just wanted everyone to be aware what was going on when I did not post for a few days.
@trent - so sorry to hear that, thoughts are with you and your family, makes me tear up just thinking about it

@drealmer - I don't think you really expect phase posting requirements to apply here
low rated
holy shit I'm caught up

here some shit comes

sit tight, I don't know how long I'll take

here, take this:

perhaps a proper VC is in order first

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

vote counte / votecount / vote-count / VC

4 villagers want to kill Fergus (Ferg) Perkins [Nachomamma8] -- Marie (bler144), Emily (trentonlf), Claire (cristigale), Eric (yogsloth),

2 villagers don't want to kill anyone [no-lynch] -- Sarah (TammyTown), Justin (Stanari),

1 villager wants to kill Claire Dwyer [cristigale] -- Fergus (Nachomamma8),

---------------------------

if your vote isn't where you want it, speak up
Post edited October 23, 2016 by drealmer7
Indecision indecision.

trentonlf: We are having to euthanize our oldest cat today, she is 17 years old. She has abdominal cancer and a mass on her abdominal wall that tore a hole in her intestines. She is too old for surgery, and we don't want her to suffer. She is like family to us and I'm not in any condition to play mafia today or probably tomorrow, so if a lynch does not happen don't expect me to be around for a couple of days.

If a lynch happens and the game does not end I will finish, not asking to be replaced.

Don't mean to bother anyone with my troubles, just wanted everyone to be aware what was going on when I did not post for a few days.
:( I'm so sorry, take whatever time you need.

Refresh: what the h e l l
Stanari: Refresh: what the h e l l
@Stanari - I didn't follow that, what surprised you?

requirement - nacho is wolf, he should be lynched
low rated
December 23, 1696 -

"Okay everyone, I think we've been over everything as much as we can, do we all agree?"

You all agree.

"Then let's make our final decisions."

You all do that now...

------------------------------------------------------

It is now:

EVENING -

No posting is required in this stage, but, if you decide to post during this stage it MUST contain:

A correction, change, or altering to position of or any final response to any of the posts made during the SUNDOWN stage. A vote-status change fulfills this requirement as well, vote explanations are not needed during the EVENING stage.

If you wish to make more than 1 post during the EVENING stage, it must contain a vote-status change.
trentonlf: snip
Sorry, trent. :( Hang in there and do what you need.

Nachomamma8: Bler, I think you mistake playfulness for lol catting. I am not cut from a lol catting cloth.
Fair enough? Maybe? I guess with the wagon you'd amassed it seemed like the playfulness in that context was throwing in the towel rather than, y'know, doing something other than clarifying a few tangential points.

Any actual thoughts on players and/or gamestate?
Think I asked this earlier, but why did you vote cristi initially before her claim?

Updated claimed PRs:
Tammy - Neutral 2 shot vig with motion detector
cristi - Neutral 1 shot vig with 1xRB
bler - town PGO (unlimited?)
stan - town hunterator

VT: yogs, trent, nacho

Flipped PRs:
Quad (guard/watcher)
babs (doctor or wolf fluffer)
ix ("seems normal" cop)

I don't know how much time I'm going to have today to do anything significant. Spouse is having a nervous breakdown again, and child is at peak threenager mode. Those two things may be connected.

I'm assuming no one got QT clarification from Drealmer that meaningfully changes things?

qualifying: uh, still like my vote where it is.
Stanari: Refresh: what the h e l l
cristigale: @Stanari - I didn't follow that, what surprised you?
drealmer doing things. Which no longer pertain.

I have a theory where Nacho is somehow lastwolf and cristi is SK and Nacho somehow knows this. But man I can't get my head around Nacho-wolf. Hmm. Nacho SK might actually account for gamestate as is - provides an extra kill N1.

Thought of the day: SK + 2x3 is a bit much.

Sort of want cristi to claim her block tonight.
low rated
cristigale: @Stanari - I didn't follow that, what surprised you?
Stanari: drealmer doing things. Which no longer pertain.
to clarify here:

I posted Twilight prematurely (dumdum) and then it was magically earlier in the Day (modpower!) so she was like "WTF" momenting hard before the switch to the appropriate stage-shift into Evening.
Stanari: Sort of want cristi to claim her block tonight.
Mixed feelings. At the very least she'd probably need 2 different calls depending on the flip, right?

It's also open to WIFOMing - say she declares she's going to block trent and yogs is the last scum, then...he just plays off for a night and lets us lynch trent, right?

But practically speaking, if we do lynch nacho, regardless of how he flips, the options are you/trent/yogs.

Unless someone wants to make a case that Tammy should be blocked - lol.

I guess - after brief brainstorming, so may have flaws - if Nacho flips wolf my vote would be that Tammy sits on trent, cristi blocks yogs, and stan tracks cristi. And if tammy doesn't have any motion-detectors left, just don't tell us ftm.

Unless cristi wants to come block me. That works for me too. ;)

unvote
vote nachomamma8
Amended/EBWOP - want to swap yogs/trent in that equation.

Tammy sits on yogs, cristi blocks trent, and stan tracks cristi. And if tammy doesn't have any motion-detectors left, just don't tell us ftm.

If all of the above happens and there's a kill despite that, it's down to one of those 3 options as I can see:
1a. Tammy (or 1b. yogs potentially if he gambles and takes the shot and it turns out tammy couldn't sit on him)
2. Bler
3. Stan

Otherwise trent is locked out by cristi, cristi is locked out by stan, yogs is locked out by tammy. Theoretically. Right?

unvote
vote nachomamma8
I'm here, I dunno the rules, let's just do this, hey whatever, sounds good bler, I like chocodiles.

Chocodiles and Bryce Dallas Howard.

Vote Nachomamma8 again or whatever.

unvote, revote, whatever
bler, you forgot the possibility where cristi is lying! though it effectively coerces her into killing trent, which I endorse.

Otherwise - yes.

I've made my peace with lynching Nacho.

Vote Nachomamma8

:'(