It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: To mods: can we please find some hard evidence that proves there are some zealous zombies, wily werewolves, mad mafia murderers, vengeful vampires or creepy cultists among us? Anything that forces us to start lynching and make playing the game actually justified in-game? That would help!
you have broken: Rule #2, which is:

I am the moderator, JMich is the assistant moderator. Everything I say goes. Everything JMich says goes. If you have any questions or concerns, contact me or JMich privately - DO NOT ask questions to me in the game thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Lifthrasil has been penalized

reminder to all: if you ask me about penalties, you will receive no answer
How about instead of STU we make it STF

No one is useless, that's mean spirited, but there are a lot of floaters in the game (The ones who try to play with minimal contributions)
Stanari: no u
I am impressed with your Bimpspertise. You're still scum though. Sorry about that!

trentonlf: How about instead of STU we make it STF

No one is useless, that's mean spirited, but there are a lot of floaters in the game (The ones who try to play with minimal contributions)
Slaughter the Floaters?

I can get behind that.

Speaking of which, I'll go ping Nacho and Tammy to make sure they know we're ACTUALLY DOING STUFF NOW.

----

Btw, I have taken the hounds out into the woods to search for wolves, but alas, found nothing. Poor, poor delicious little Julie. She shall be avenged!
docbear1975: Rouge wolves?
Well, they're certainly rouge now with all that blood in their fur.

docbear1975: Could someone actually be training wolves to attack people?

On a side note my character is known for taking care of the animals of the village.
This was an amusing sequence of sentences. Self-incrimination 101. ;)

Care to clarify what sorts of animals you care for, Ms. Jennings?

yogsloth: if you like
the way
you post that much
oooh monkey you should go and smurf yourself

-Justin Biebler
I thought you were just daring me to vote you by quoting Bieber (I'm over here quoting Frost and Donne, dammit!) but the misspelling was a nice touch. Now I love you again.

Just don't, for the love of God and Baby Jesus, say he's American. HE BELONGS TO LEONARD AND HIS PEOPLE, OK?!

Brasas: So although it's not GOG's meta - I seem to recall Yog got a frosty reception to STU, I am certainly becoming a Magic Circle fundamentalist. You're either in, or you're out. And by out I mean lynched.

Eventually of course, there might be better options in the meanwhile.
That's, roughly speaking, my starting point as well. Though perhaps instead of STU we'll go with LTTWSTTP - "Lynch those that won't sort themselves through play."

It's a stupendous mnemonic that I'm sure everyone will start using because it's so catchy.

[Refresh to see Trent proposed "STF" - nah, I like mine better]
trentonlf: snip
Hmmm... fair enough I don't mind avoiding the STU formulation.

Though I mean what I said about finding those that are not present slightly suspicious. It's up to the rest of us to pull those contributing less in, bait and prod them. If they are not present at all, that is impossible. It's these that I have in mind, not the ones that just post less but are around and answer questions, etc...

And I would find the F in STF more rude though... floaters is not what comes to mind if you know what I mean.

But enough meta I think. I feel a bit bad that my No Lynch speculation maybe contributed to the oopsie.

yogsloth: Poor, poor delicious little Julie. She shall be avenged!
Nasty tasty joke that... you sure you weren't the Bolton kid disguised as Khal Drogo?

Stanari: no u
yogsloth: ... You're still scum though. ...
Urgh
Why?
yogsloth: ----

Btw, I have taken the hounds out into the woods to search for wolves, but alas, found nothing. Poor, poor delicious little Julie. She shall be avenged!
Delicious? DELICIOUS? You are referring to a young girl, that just has apparently been eaten by something or someone as DELICIOUS? Either you just admitted to having done this heineous deed, or you meant that 'delicious' in an entirely different, equally sick way!

So, sir. Did you eat the poor girl? And if not, why did you call her delicious? That is so disgusting. I think you are very sick and we might have to banish or incarcerate you to prevent your sickness from spreading!

By the way. Do we have anything suitable for a prison?
bler144: snip
You're winning the game in the jokes department at least. Keep it up! :)
trentonlf: How about instead of STU we make it STF

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....is that like STFU?

peoples're always sayin that tuh me
LOVELY! I meant lovely. Poor lovely little Julie. Or maybe "sprightly". Would you believe "cute-as-a-button"?

Of course I didn't eat the poor lass. That's disgusting and I am offended at the suggestion.
Brasas: And I would find the F in STF more rude though... floaters is not what comes to mind if you know what I mean.
Since we're in Maine, I assume this is what comes to mind:

"They float,' it growled, 'they float, Georgie, and when you’re down here with me, you’ll float, too–'"
yogsloth: Speaking of which, I'll go ping Nacho and Tammy to make sure they know we're ACTUALLY DOING STUFF NOW.
DO NOT talk about the game to others anywhere!

This includes contacting players to tell them to play the game!!!
Post edited September 07, 2016 by drealmer7
yogsloth: Speaking of which, I'll go ping Nacho and Tammy to make sure they know we're ACTUALLY DOING STUFF NOW.
drealmer7: DO NOT talk about the game to others anywhere!

This includes contacting players to tell them to play the game!!!
oooops too late.

I would post the link where I simply said:
Thank you for those who signed up!!!!!

@CrimsonFox
@Tammy
@Nachomamma8
@Secondhand Revenant
@Stanari

The game is live!
But that's also against the seemingly random and capricious ruleset, so I won't do that.
drealmer7: DO NOT talk about the game to others anywhere!
Is he allowed to talk to them in scum chat QT?

Or is that closed during the day?
Brasas, at least 80% of the lurker lynches I have observed or participated in ended in grief and a town flip because they're so damn easy to control.

Yog, I really would like to know what issue you find in that post lol. (PPE: Brasas stole the question out of my mouth!)
yogsloth: Btw, I have taken the hounds out into the woods to search for wolves, but alas, found nothing. Poor, poor delicious little Julie. She shall be avenged!
see here, I say, see here son, eatin' peeples' is not cooth, I say cooth that is.

I say you are either a wolf

or maybe just a can of bull

:fozziebear-wakka-wakka-wakka.gif: