It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: Turdburgers.
Oh, "whoops" only one of those posts was at L - 1 (maybe?). Who even knows right?
Ixamyakxim: Neither of his L - 1 posts comes close to even hinting at one (a power role).

To me, that's either him screaming town vanilla, or scum trying to appear as vanilla and ready to be lynched as possible.
Ah. While I don't agree, that does make sense.

Anyway.

Vote Yogsloth.

SQUIRM!
Stanari: hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Unvote babark
Bookwyrm627: What I love about your posts are all the reasons you provide for why you do what you do.
What, you're not psychic?
For the record, I feel like I've been trying - and succeeding at "figuring out what would be best to do" - for Town more than anybody.

You guys are doing typical Day 1 dancing and I've been working behind-the-scenes. I am not drawing attention to that as Scum. I keep trying to help guide people without spilling too much... which doesn't seem to be working very well. Maybe some people get it and maybe some of the people who don't get anything I'm doing are bad guys. Shades of RW's "Survivor Island" game.

Who knows?
yogsloth: For the record, I feel like I've been trying - and succeeding at "figuring out what would be best to do" - for Town more than anybody.
If something I'm trying works, I'll move my vote. Maybe I'll even place it where ever you want it to go; after all, town didn't lose the last time I did that.
Put another way - for those of you who have adalia's fundmentals script installed, do an ISO on drealmer. Then a little Ctl+F and search for "Eric".

Know why it comes up so often?

Because I am Doing Shit™.

Maybe some of you have the potential to Do Shit™ yourselves.
yogsloth: Maybe some people get it and maybe some of the people who don't get anything I'm doing are bad guys. Shades of RW's "Survivor Island" game.

Who knows?
I get it. Why won't you just go out and vote me though? Or am I missing it?

Of course in that game (if it's the one I'm remember correctly) I was surrounded by scum in a virtually impossible situation. I don't think that's the case here.
Ixamyakxim: I get it. Why won't you just go out and vote me though? Or am I missing it?
Should I be voting you?

That's a strange reaction - are you sure you know what I'm talking about?
yogsloth:
I hadn't seen this post.

I thought you were referring to shitbiscuits and turdburgers and hamburgers and hotdogs oh my.
yogsloth: Put another way - for those of you who have adalia's fundmentals script installed, do an ISO on drealmer. Then a little Ctl+F and search for "Eric".

Know why it comes up so often?

Because I am Doing Shit™.

Maybe some of you have the potential to Do Shit™ yourselves.
Maybe some of us are plain simple folk who can't Do Shit™ behind the scenes and so the only tool usable is the vote. You playing tiddlywinks with bler and getting some sort of special drink and then getting stoned does not scream "I'm helping town!"
trentonlf: Maybe some of us are plain simple folk who can't Do Shit™ behind the scenes and so the only tool usable is the vote. You playing tiddlywinks with bler and getting some sort of special drink and then getting stoned does not scream "I'm helping town!"
C'mon Mom.

Get a grip, chill out, don't be so uptight. Get the sand out of your [REDACTED]. Go see Marie - she's got the hookup.

You see what you see and maybe you don't see everything.

I'm here to defend the Town from werewolves who would seek to eat poor, defenseless, if nutritionally superior, Townschildren.

Help me out or go home and knit some sweaters or something.
yogsloth: I'm here to defend the Town from werewolves who would seek to eat poor, defenseless, if nutritionally superior, Townschildren.
*goes a bit white* Why'd you say Townschildren? I mean I'm not fully a child but... close enough.
Unvote yogsloth

I have to do some thinking on this whole situation it's giving me a headache.
Townschldrrrrflllllk. Townsfffl... Townsfolk.

Poor Townsfolk.

Poor defenseless Townsfolk.

Like yourself.
yogsloth:
I don't feel good.