It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Also my phone.
Stanari: Also my phone.
I blame your phone for drunk-calling my ex-.
I'm pretty sure phones don't have the hardware necessary for inebriation
Stanari: I blame the forum software ok
You got hit with the post not showing up because it started a new page and you posted it again, some sort of forum bug that is annoying.
Funny that I dropped what felt like a bombshell 30 min ago and since the 4 of us present are just talking about stan's phone and postmerge.

Anyway, not sure how it would work with the body buried (and who buries a body in Maine in the winter? pretty sure they don't even do that today. In that era they would have used either ice caves or cairns, presumably)...

but if there's a way to examine the two bodies more carefully, or even just search memories, it might be useful. Did Ix look like someone who'd been chewed on, or a largely whole body just _____ into a _____?

Same for Doc, though I now suspect brasas killed doc and I bludgeoned Ix and he...crawled home to die in the face of all reasonable capacity to do so?

@trent/yogs/stan - any thoughts on that?
Does anyone actually have anything to say about the post/bane of my existence in question or
Stanari: Does anyone actually have anything to say about the post/bane of my existence in question or
wutnow?
bler144: Funny that I dropped what felt like a bombshell 30 min ago and since the 4 of us present are just talking about stan's phone and postmerge.

Anyway, not sure how it would work with the body buried (and who buries a body in Maine in the winter? pretty sure they don't even do that today. In that era they would have used either ice caves or cairns, presumably)...

but if there's a way to examine the two bodies more carefully, or even just search memories, it might be useful. Did Ix look like someone who'd been chewed on, or a largely whole body just _____ into a _____?

Same for Doc, though I now suspect brasas killed doc and I bludgeoned Ix and he...crawled home to die in the face of all reasonable capacity to do so?

@trent/yogs/stan - any thoughts on that?
Is your barn still standing?
Stanari: Does anyone actually have anything to say about the post/bane of my existence in question or
bler144: wutnow?
The merged post?
trentonlf: Is your barn still standing?
'tis. Apparently my thing is _______ the ______ out of people before they actually go in the barn. I honestly did not know that.

Sorry, major work crisis erupted. Wanted to expand on this but may have a $100,000 problem to fix today depending on what I find digging through this data.
Good luck dealing with whatever it is, bler.
trentonlf: Is your barn still standing?
bler144: 'tis. Apparently my thing is _______ the ______ out of people before they actually go in the barn. I honestly did not know that.

Sorry, major work crisis erupted. Wanted to expand on this but may have a $100,000 problem to fix today depending on what I find digging through this data.
Both town kills were described as all that was found was flesh, bone, and cloth in a pile. Does your PM say you beat Ix to death or just beat him into unconsciousness?
Panic averted - 'twas a $2,000 problem much more easily fixed and most importantly with likely zero angry patrons. Still, major brainfart from someone that I'm not sure if it's a training issue or a process issue. It could have been very, very bad, and a concern for the future.
____

As for your mergepost, about the time you were posting that (and then reposting it) was when I was finally seeing my gog chat and realizing that I did kill someone, and that someone pretty much has to be Ix.

So I don't think the kills are a mimic (I made a similar observation D2) just that Drealmer is keeping the flavor ambiguous. Quad/Wyrm one was specifically noted as eaten, and the other was just bitty pieces.

Both Ix and Babs look to be described as "plies of blood/bone/cloth" which really doesn't say anything about means. Gnawing/rending/bludgeoning/crushing/etc?

At risk of going off on a flavor tangent, I'd like both yogs/trent to go into the flavor they got N1 that suggest they were visited, if there were any details left out.

Curious if anyone has similar reports/suggestions of actions received during N2. I was visited by someone for whom it actively did not go well, but anyone being observed/etc.?

Not fishing for claims - have a theory.

Current claims:
tammy - 2-shot vig
bler - paranoid barn owner
trent- VT
yogs - VT

not claimed:
cristi
nacho
stan
bler144: As for your mergepost, about the time you were posting that (and then reposting it) was when I was finally seeing my gog chat and realizing that I did kill someone, and that someone pretty much has to be Ix.
I TOLD YOU THE GOD-POUNDING

BARN

PIECE OF

BIG BARN DAMN YOU BARN

WHAT'S IN THE DAMN BARN?!!??

I want you to look me in the eye and tell me you are a Paranoid Gun Owner in all factuality, flavor name aside.

My Night 1 flavor:

Rough night. Miss my family and wife Mariah. Like the dogs. Need more sleep. Curiosity growing about the stills.
yogsloth: My Night 1 flavor:

Rough night. Miss my family and wife Mariah. Like the dogs. Need more sleep. Curiosity growing about the stills.
I can't as I have no role name. I was just surmising based on what my QT seemed to say. I only even knew I was town b/c of my win condition. I didn't even know I chased people with a _____ until you showed up in D2. I thought if it worked it would be the barn collapsing. I'm not completely surprised I actually killed someone coming to visit at night, but I didn't really know it would happen for sure.

Just a best guess.

/shrug.

Based on your answer here, why did you answer what seems to be something fairly different in 1394?