It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Demut: Yeah, having people contact you via PM is a better way to give away games. I mean it is slightly less convenient but hey, at least that way you can make sure that it goes to a fellow GOG member and not some random person from the depths of the web.
Even better if they reply in thread - because then everybody knows its gone.
low rated
Would anyone happen to have an extra gift of Cubemen 2 from the new Humble Bundle? I loved the first one and played the crap out it.
high rated
Have
AI War: Fleet Command
AI War: Light of the Spire
AI War: Children of Neinzul
AI War: The Zenith Remnant
Steam keys available if anyone wants them.

EDIT: These have been taken
Post edited September 25, 2014 by HaydenRead
HaydenRead: Have
AI War: Fleet Command
AI War: Light of the Spire
AI War: Children of Neinzul
AI War: The Zenith Remnant
Steam keys available if anyone wants them.
I would love to try it.
Anyone have a spare Warhammer master collection steam key? from the PC gamer giveaway, they were giving out 5000 keys and I didn't have any luck,
Thank you for your time
Elvin: they were giving out 5000 keys and I didn't have any luck,
I honestly dont know anyone who did - but then I'm guesing there were probably about 50,000 to 100,000 entries (god knows how many multiple entries some may have had).
Humble request for the 1$ tier of the humble bundle Pc and Android 11, would love to play these games both on android phone and laptop . I have couple of steam trading cards to offset just in case . Apologies and thanks in advance for the help.
Post edited September 25, 2014 by liquidsnakehpks
Hello, I have a key for Epigenesis from the FPS Redux Bundle from Bundlestars.com, anyone interested?
MauroR: Hello, I have a key for Epigenesis from the FPS Redux Bundle from Bundlestars.com, anyone interested?
I'm interested :)
MauroR: Hello, I have a key for Epigenesis from the FPS Redux Bundle from Bundlestars.com, anyone interested?
SpectrumX: I'm interested :)
PM incoming :)
3 extra Receiver keys from Humble Bndle I got by accident.

Please take it only if you don't have the game.

Receiver #1 - Gone
Receiver #2
Receiver #3 - Gone

Enjoy :)
Post edited September 28, 2014 by DarkEntity
Elvin: they were giving out 5000 keys and I didn't have any luck,
Sachys: I honestly dont know anyone who did - but then I'm guesing there were probably about 50,000 to 100,000 entries (god knows how many multiple entries some may have had).
Very true oh well better luck next time!
Sachys: I honestly dont know anyone who did - but then I'm guesing there were probably about 50,000 to 100,000 entries (god knows how many multiple entries some may have had).
Elvin: Very true oh well better luck next time!
Aye - bit pants as this was the "improvement" to their prior giveaway system that involved first come, first served and broken web-pages.
Elvin: Very true oh well better luck next time!
Sachys: Aye - bit pants as this was the "improvement" to their prior giveaway system that involved first come, first served and broken web-pages.
The last one at least worked I got something from that one, well maybe third times the charm
Post edited September 25, 2014 by Elvin
Sachys: Aye - bit pants as this was the "improvement" to their prior giveaway system that involved first come, first served and broken web-pages.
Elvin: The last one at least worked I got something from that one, well maybe third times the charm
Ah nice one! Well, at least it aint totally broken then.