It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
madth3: You just got Bioshock as a gift but you keep asking for other games.
KneeTheCap: I know this may sound hard and a bit dick-ish, but have you actually seen him do anything else than ask for games? I sure haven't.

Please do correct me if I'm wrong, and I'll happily apologize my assumption.
I don't always; i made and finished the GOGventure thread, hosted a couple of giveaways, and have generally been online. when i do ask for games, that's because they interest me and look cool.
If anyone is interested, I have The Darkness II and XCOM Declassified (both of which are Steam only) from the latest Humble Bundle to give away. Don't know what else to do with them (I haven't played any of the other XCOM games, and haven't played the first Darkness).

Edit: Links have been sent.
Post edited July 08, 2014 by RayRay13000
RayRay13000: If anyone is interested, I have The Darkness II and XCOM Declassified (both of which are Steam only) from the latest Humble Bundle to give away. Don't know what else to do with them (I haven't played any of the other XCOM games, and haven't played the first Darkness).
I am interested in The Darkness II ,thank you.
low rated
RayRay13000: If anyone is interested, I have The Darkness II and XCOM Declassified (both of which are Steam only) from the latest Humble Bundle to give away. Don't know what else to do with them (I haven't played any of the other XCOM games, and haven't played the first Darkness).
xcom declassified please.

edit: thank you!
Post edited July 08, 2014 by LesterKnight99
Someone beat me (: Anyone else with a spare The Darkness II ?
high rated
vladicaris: Someone beat me (: Anyone else with a spare The Darkness II ?
I can do that much, PM incoming.
vladicaris: Someone beat me (: Anyone else with a spare The Darkness II ?
Trid: I can do that much, PM incoming.
Right on! plus 1!
If anyone has a spare Bioshock 2 key from the latest humble bundle, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Does someone has a spare Bioshock or Bioshock 2 from Humble Bundle?
Thanks anyway for reading.
If anyone has a spare key for Spec Ops: The Line from the Humble 2K Bundle I would be really grateful.
tAnt0: If anyone has a spare key for Spec Ops: The Line from the Humble 2K Bundle I would be really grateful.
PM coming with a key
low rated
tAnt0: If anyone has a spare key for Spec Ops: The Line from the Humble 2K Bundle I would be really grateful.
HaydenRead: PM coming with a key
Thank you very much :)
Im looking too for "The darkness 2" or "Specs: Ops" from the new bundle, if someone have a spare key and want contribute to Rapture's please PM me, Thanks a lot for reading guys!
high rated
Just been going through my old Humble Bundles, and have located a still active links for:
Divinity II: The Developers Cut (Taken)
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack (Taken)
Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC
Cities in Motion 2 (Taken)
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (Taken)
PM me if you want any of these.
Post edited July 08, 2014 by HaydenRead
low rated
Someone have The Darkness II spare key? I would like to try it