It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LesterKnight99: spore is cheap on origin, and i would like to have it please.
Azrael360: I think you still can't gift digital games on Origin. It has been an issue for a very long time.
darn. thank you for telling me.
This may seem a bit out of place, but it really is not.

Nice try, misteryo, nice try. ;)
Arteveld: This may seem a bit out of place, but it really is not.

Nice try, misteryo, nice try. ;)
without a context... yeah... little bit out of place. with one...not so much!
low rated
Hello! Would anyone happen to have an extra Metal Slug 3 from Humble bundle, or maybe Jets 'N Guns Gold from Indie gala to give away? I would be one happy camper!
fluent2332: If anyone has a spare Steam key for Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, I'd love to check it out. I heard it's an amazing RPG and I'm a big fan of the genre.
MysterD: Yeah, that's a great game - I have that from retail. :D

I'd certainly take a Steam-copy of Bloodlines, as well - just to avoid the 3-CD install and disc-check DRM.

But, Fluent certainly got 1st dibs on Bloodlines (Steam).
He certainly NEEDS to play this game.

One of my fav's of all time.
Well, someone gifted me the game on another forum, so you get dibs on it now :). Hope it works out for you. Good luck!
Street Racing Syndicate - in couple of bundles, on Steam, without that annoying DRM that even prevents me from installing my old CD retail copy and want comeback to that one after years.
Post edited June 08, 2014 by HenitoKisou
wolfsrain: 1. The Guild 2: Collection
Check your PM
wolfsrain: 1. The Guild 2: Collection
benderz: Check your PM
Thanks for your generosity, mate. BTW, does anyone knows why some of the addons are not available on GOG or Steam ( Venice and Renaiisance are not on GOG and Venice is not available on Steam )?
HenitoKisou: Street Racing Syndicate - in couple of bundles, on Steam, without that annoying DRM that even prevents me from installing my old CD retail copy and want comeback to that one after years.
I guess there is no "NSFW" scenes when you unlock chicks videos ? No full striptease, just bikini twerking (Sorry for this question, but it seems important to judge the real interest of this game) ?
MysterD: Yeah, that's a great game - I have that from retail. :D

I'd certainly take a Steam-copy of Bloodlines, as well - just to avoid the 3-CD install and disc-check DRM.

But, Fluent certainly got 1st dibs on Bloodlines (Steam).
He certainly NEEDS to play this game.

One of my fav's of all time.
fluent2332: Well, someone gifted me the game on another forum, so you get dibs on it now :). Hope it works out for you. Good luck!
Awesome! I hope you enjoy it.
I <3 that game so much.

It's a pain-in-the-neck to get running on Modern OS's (Win 7+8) - especially the Steam-version - so check THIS thread and bookmark it:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2025035
Post edited June 08, 2014 by MysterD
fluent2332: Well, someone gifted me the game on another forum, so you get dibs on it now :). Hope it works out for you. Good luck!
MysterD: Awesome! I hope you enjoy it.
I <3 that game so much.

It's a pain-in-the-neck to get running on Modern OS's (Win 7+8) - especially the Steam-version - so check THIS thread and bookmark it:
Thanks a lot for the link! I bookmarked it and will make sure to check it out when I install the game. I didn't realize the game would be difficult to get going on my Win 7 64 bit system.
HenitoKisou: Street Racing Syndicate - in couple of bundles, on Steam, without that annoying DRM that even prevents me from installing my old CD retail copy and want comeback to that one after years.
MaxFulvus: I guess there is no "NSFW" scenes when you unlock chicks videos ? No full striptease, just bikini twerking (Sorry for this question, but it seems important to judge the real interest of this game) ?
Full game on Steam has them also, but they were related to CD-check so they can be played outside of the game but has some problems on several new systems and Steam overlay to be viewable in game. I want this game not because of that but game itself has friendly semi-arcade driving model and some variety on tracks + my old copy no longer works beyond repair. ;-)

For me, that game is equivalent of mobile Asphalt series.
Post edited June 08, 2014 by HenitoKisou
MaxFulvus: I guess there is no "NSFW" scenes when you unlock chicks videos ? No full striptease, just bikini twerking (Sorry for this question, but it seems important to judge the real interest of this game) ?
HenitoKisou: Full game on Steam has them also, but they were related to CD-check so they can be played outside of the game but has some problems on several new systems and Steam overlay to be viewable in game. I want this game not because of that but game itself has friendly semi-arcade driving model and some variety on tracks + my old copy no longer works beyond repair. ;-)

For me, that game is equivalent of mobile Asphalt series.
Need for Speed Underground 1 & 2 were great and I recommend them. Unfortunately, they are not on Steam (or GOG).
MysterD: Awesome! I hope you enjoy it.
I <3 that game so much.

fluent2332: Thanks a lot for the link! I bookmarked it and will make sure to check it out when I install the game. I didn't realize the game would be difficult to get going on my Win 7 64 bit system.
Also, like most games on Steam...
BEFORE you decide to do any modding, I'd recommend backing-up the files of that "Clean" unmodded version of the game. You never know what could break, if an official update comes your way (doubt it w/ this game, but you often never know w/ other games) - and it could save a redownload of the entire game in a "clean" state. Also - if you mod stuff and something isn't installed in right order or something goes wrong - again, you don't have to do the re-download of the files to start from a clean base.
low rated
Is there someone with a spare tower defend game Fieldrunners ? Thanks