It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Feeling lucky, thought I would try my hand in asking if anyone has a spare Hammerwatch key

Please and thank you if this comes true, this community rocks
Sachys: GOOSE
foxworks: You and your borked links ;-)
GOBEARS EVERYWHERE!
Attachments:
gog-bear.jpg (42 Kb)
Post edited May 20, 2014 by Sachys
rong44: DUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Shit too late. You just got smacked upside the head with the Gifting Stick :)
It's joyfully painful, THAAANKS! :)
low rated
would like stick it to the man from steam, as it's on sale for 5.09, please.
grunthos64: Feeling lucky, thought I would try my hand in asking if anyone has a spare Hammerwatch key

Sorry I borrowed Rong44's gift stick for a second.
low rated
If someone has a spare key for Vanguard Princess I will give it a good use :)
Post edited May 27, 2014 by Punished_Snake
I would really appreciate it if someone generous, and who has a spare copy of crusader kings complete and CK 2: A fall of kings from today's daily humble bundle, would hit me with a gifting stick XD
grunthos64: Feeling lucky, thought I would try my hand in asking if anyone has a spare Hammerwatch key

samlii: Sorry I borrowed Rong44's gift stick for a second.
got it thanks! appreciate u Ronging me lol
high rated
Punished_Snake: If someone has a spare key for 99 spirits, Vanguard Princess or (again :D) Gray Matter, I will give them a good use :)
Check PM for Vanguard Princess
Post edited May 21, 2014 by s17tabris

What the................awwwwww man you could have cleaned it before giving it back. Anybody seen BillyMaysFan around here? I need some OxiClean :-p
rong44: DUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Shit too late. You just got smacked upside the head with the Gifting Stick :)
Lol instant headache. Where's the Advil?!?!?!
Post edited May 21, 2014 by rong44
rong44: What the................awwwwww man you could have cleaned it before giving it back. Anybody seen BillyMaysFan around here? I need some OxiClean :-p
rong44: Lol instant headache. Where's the Advil?!?!?!
there is no... I don't even...
If anyone happens to have an extra copy of Hammerwatch (from a recent Humble Bundle perhaps), I would rather appreciate it. Heard about how the difficulty level could be easily adjusted to very easy, and have been thinking about playing a bit of hack-and-slash with my son.

Thank you for your consideration.
If anyone happens to have a spare copy of Blade Symphony I would appreciate it. thank you for your time
low rated
Anyone willing to grant me Tropico 5 It would be awesome!

Thank you sooo very much! :)
low rated
If anyone have a spare key to Shank 2 I would be pleased. I played Shank and wanted to try the second one