It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

-----------
Post edited May 04, 2014 by buckstone
low rated
Ethan Meteor Hunter if someone has a spare key, thanks :)
low rated
I'm still looking for Call of Juarez and A Game of Dwarves: Gold Edition if anyone has a spare code.
Thanks!
low rated
Maybe someone has an extra Risk of Rain with no better use? I would love that.

I also have some cheap bundle games if you're interested, and wanna trade for it...
Could anyone spare for LA Noire or Max Payne 3? Both are games we'd like to have for our game review site but haven't gotten a press version.

I'd be very grateful...
Post edited May 05, 2014 by Darthprymus
Stooner: Maybe someone has an extra Risk of Rain with no better use? I would love that.

I also have some cheap bundle games if you're interested, and wanna trade for it...
Ha, regretting not taking me up on my offer so soon? ;P
Stooner: Maybe someone has an extra Risk of Rain with no better use? I would love that.

IAmSinistar: Ha, regretting not taking me up on my offer so soon? ;P
Nope. No! I regret nothing! No...
(...well, I'm kinda broke inside, but not regretful! ;p)

Apart from that, as much as I like DRM-Freeness, I still think this kind of game works better on Steam...
Post edited May 05, 2014 by Stooner
Stooner: Apart from that, as much as I like DRM-Freeness, I still think this kind of game works better on Steam...
In what way? Surely the gameplay is the same.
low rated
Stooner: Apart from that, as much as I like DRM-Freeness, I still think this kind of game works better on Steam...
IAmSinistar: In what way? Surely the gameplay is the same.
I guess so.
But these games (specially roguelikes) has more features on Steam (achievements, cloud, easier to set multiplayer) and is much better when there's constant updates, no doubt about that.

You know what I'm regretful? Missing the sale a couple of weeks ago...
Post edited May 05, 2014 by Stooner
Stooner: I guess so.
But these games (specially roguelikes) has more features on Steam (achievements, cloud, easier to set multiplayer) and is much better when there's constant updates, no doubt about that.
Ah, so basically stuff I don't use. Okay, as long as I'm not missing out. And the GOG update notifications are fine with me. In fact, this very game updated today.

Stooner: You know what I'm regretful? Missing the sale a couple of weeks ago...
Yes, a pity to have passed on that. I know that some times finances don't allow otherwise, though.
low rated
IAmSinistar: Ah, so basically stuff I don't use. Okay, as long as I'm not missing out. And the GOG update notifications are fine with me. In fact, this very game updated today.
Yeah.. they are just some extras. Nice to have, but you can live without (cloud-saves and auto-update without annoying alerts that seems to never go away are really useful though ;p).
What was the update? Any addition?

IAmSinistar: Yes, a pity to have passed on that. I know that some times finances don't allow otherwise, though.
Was more like stupid mistake and wrong decision/premonition. :)
Stooner: What was the update? Any addition?
Not sure, still waiting on the changelog.

Stooner: Was more like stupid mistake and wrong decision/premonition. :)
I suspected this to be the case, given our previous discussion over this game. :)
If someone have spare key to Knights of Pen and Paper +1 (Steam) I would be pleased. I played it on friends tablet and wanted to play for myself on computer
low rated
IAmSinistar: Not sure, still waiting on the changelog.
hmm, it seems to be some bugfixes in the multiplayer...

IAmSinistar: I suspected this to be the case, given our previous discussion over this game. :)
If you're talking about not taking your offer, wasn't stupidity, and I'm (almost) convinced it was actually the right call. ;p
Or we had other discussion over this game?