It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got a Playstation Plus and Music Unlimited 30 day free trial codes leftover to give. They both expire on the 31st, both require a credit card to work, and might only work in the NA region. Also, you should be careful to turn off auto-renew and/or cancel the trial(s) before they end or you may get charged.
low rated
If anyone can gift me Metal Slug 3 on steam I would appreciate it.

I would also except past humble bundle keys. I mean the full bundle. but f there is a seperate key, depending on the key I would take it.
Post edited March 23, 2014 by dracomage1996
edit: thank you cmdr_flashheart
Post edited March 24, 2014 by triock
Here is an odd request. Can someone send me an adapter for old monitors to hdmi ports
grunthos64: Here is an odd request. Can someone send me an adapter for old monitors to hdmi ports
By old monitors you mean VGA? Analog (VGA) to Digital (HDMI) is not an adapter, but a converter. Good luck finding one :(
DVI to HDMI should be possible though, and VGA to DVI, though chaining them together doesn't work.
grunthos64: Here is an odd request. Can someone send me an adapter for old monitors to hdmi ports
JMich: By old monitors you mean VGA? Analog (VGA) to Digital (HDMI) is not an adapter, but a converter. Good luck finding one :(
DVI to HDMI should be possible though, and VGA to DVI, though chaining them together doesn't work.
Sounds like dvi be funny if this words tho lol
triock: GO GO Nippon! My First Trip To Japan from Indie Gala, thank you in advance.
Indie gala is being weird, but hold on..

e: PM sent :D
Post edited March 24, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
grunthos64: Sounds like dvi be funny if this words tho lol
From left to right, hdmi, vga, dvi.
JMich: From left to right, hdmi, vga, dvi.
Definitely vga the blue one
I would appreciate if anyone gift me Winter Voices Prologue: Avalanche, Winter Voices Episode 1: Those who have no name and Winter Voices Episode 2: Nowhere of me. The games look interesting and beautiful. I really want to play Winter Voices.

I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your time! :)
I would love
Vanguard Princess
- Go Nippon!

From current Indie gala since they look totally Japanese and since I dont have my consoles I miss that stuff
I'm asking for Expeditions: Conquistador that's currently in the Bundle Stars: Adrenaline Bundle.
I don't have any interest in any of the other games, but my older brother said this one was cool.

I have some other game keys I'd be happy to give away if someone wants one.

Thanks for everyone's generosity! This is a great community!
low rated
JMich: From left to right, hdmi, vga, dvi.
A regular vga monitor cable would work fine if anyone has it laying around

Or...NIGHTS Into Dreams is on sale on steam for two and a half bucks
Post edited March 24, 2014 by grunthos64
Seeking Go Go Nippon! - My First Trip to Japan if anyone has a copy of it from the indie gala. Will give it a good home :3
Post edited March 24, 2014 by Zurvan7
grunthos64: I didn't get the job that I tested for and did two interviews with so pretty bummed looking for a pick me up

only game I REALLY want is Phantasy Star IV sega genesis game
On sale at GamersGate (DRM-free!) for $0.75!