It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

theslitherydeee: Is it really as buggy as reviewers say it is?
Not really, or I didn't noticed. But keep in mind I'm a ArmA player, I think I'm immune to bugs :-D
If someone has a spare Disciples III key from the bundlestars bundle, it would be greatly appreciated.
high rated
sulc84: I am looking for Face Noir adventure steam game ? Thanks
But the real question is who dun it? I did :)
ne_zavarj: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can from the Be Mine 9 / The MumboJumbo Bundle

The Others from Big Fish Games

Thank you .
Catch her if you can in your PM.
Post edited March 14, 2014 by samlii
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have aarklash legacy from current promo
samlii: Catch her if you can in your PM.
Thank you .
I got a little issue with my paypal right now, coul someone generous maybe fetch me a gift key for the current groupees Build a Bundle containing Skyborn and Aveyond: Lord of Twilight?

Thanks in advance.
benderz: Check your PM ! You must play this masterpiece ! I must too, I have it for a while, but I didn't finished it yet. Shame on me :-)
theslitherydeee: Is it really as buggy as reviewers say it is?
it has the dumbest AI, worst shooting mechanics and the lack of variation in missions and in character/skill customization makes this game fell like a dumbed down RPG. Other than that there are no real game braking bugs but the story is good and funny and it has a really nice and interactive 'dialogue choice thingy'. The game is just not finished and you can sense it (even the devs admitted that the game was a mistake).
But if you are a Obsidian fan then you have to play it and I think you'll even like it :)

Since I lost my disc version long time ago, if anyone has a spare key, please feel free to PM :3
Edit: also on my list is L.A. Noire: DLC Bundle which is currently on sale :p

Thanks for reading.
Post edited March 14, 2014 by Zurvan7
I'm interested in Rome Total War and Medieval Total War II from the current HB. any of those games would be great if someone bought a bundle and has an extra key. :)
if anyone gots an old spare binding of isaac key that be cool
I'd someone to gift me the feeling back into my right arm. I seem to have lost it playing NFS Underground.
tinyE: I'd someone to gift me the feeling back into my right arm. I seem to have lost it playing NFS Underground.
or paying a visit to mrs.palmer and her five daughters!
Pawun: I'm interested in Rome Total War and Medieval Total War II from the current HB. any of those games would be great if someone bought a bundle and has an extra key. :)
one key each tier sadly - or so ive been told.
Post edited March 14, 2014 by Sachys
tinyE: I'd someone to gift me the feeling back into my right arm. I seem to have lost it playing NFS Underground.
Sachys: or paying a visit to mrs.palmer and her five daughters!
Pawun:
Sachys:
Yeah, I left myself wide open for that. :P
Sachys: or paying a visit to mrs.palmer and her five daughters!
tinyE: Yeah, I left myself wide open for that. :P
i would have thought your hours with the cycle repair kit, the inflatable and the resultant act would have taken care of any "wide openings"...
tinyE: Yeah, I left myself wide open for that. :P
Sachys: i would have thought your hours with the cycle repair kit, the inflatable and the resultant act would have taken care of any "wide openings"...
Okay can we make fun of someone else's sexual shortcomings for a while? :D
tinyE:
Licurg?!
I believe his sack is still trapped in the window from when he slammed it naked after screaming "CARMAGEDDON 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to the neighbourhood some time go!

Edit: rereading that... I hope he never dresses as santa!
Post edited March 14, 2014 by Sachys