It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

duk3nuk3m:
I have bought lots of games from Amazon. Just set as a delivery address any valid US address (like a hotel for example), preferably in a state where they have no sales tax on digital goods (like Delaware :D). And you're good to go.
duk3nuk3m:
blotunga: I have bought lots of games from Amazon. Just set as a delivery address any valid US address (like a hotel for example), preferably in a state where they have no sales tax on digital goods (like Delaware :D). And you're good to go.
I think you need a credit card as well (even though they won't charge a person in this case because it's free) which I don't possess. But thanks for the tip anyway.
Im looking for Siberia 2 if anyone has one to spare.. started playing the first and love it.. Thanks in advance and have a great day.
duk3nuk3m: I think you need a credit card as well (even though they won't charge a person in this case because it's free) which I don't possess. But thanks for the tip anyway.
It didn't ask for my CC. However I already have it registered at amazon. I would get it for you but I already got 1 key and I don't want to abuse the system.
high rated
hellmonster67: Im looking for Siberia 2 if anyone has one to spare.. started playing the first and love it.. Thanks in advance and have a great day.
Check PM!
hellmonster67: Im looking for Siberia 2 if anyone has one to spare.. started playing the first and love it.. Thanks in advance and have a great day.
dudetterinazor: Check PM!
Thank you for your generosity.. +rep
high rated
Smannesman: If someone has a Dark Sector key from the Reboot bundle they won't be using, I would be interested.
Looks like a fun action title.
Also, I don't think there is, but is there a way to check if Steam codes have already been redeemed without redeeming them yourself?
That I do have! check your PM :)
foxworks: That I do have! check your PM :)
Thank you very much!
Post edited February 22, 2014 by Th3R3n3gad3
duk3nuk3m: Hi, I would very much like to get Thief Gold for Steam seeing as my Dark Project CD doesn't work anymore.

There's this giveaway you may have seen where Thief Gold is going for free: http://thiefmodcompetition.com

Unfortunately they give you an Amazon code to redeem. I can't do it myself, because I live outside the US, and I don't really want to commit fraud in order to get the Steam code. Would it be too much to ask anyone in the US who has an Amazon account to please help me out with this? I have an Amazon code that I could provide you with, although I'm not sure it will work seeing as many people apparently get duds for some reason.

Please PM me. Thanks.
I tried to pick up a key for you, but the redemption code I was given to enter when making the purchase on Amazon is showing up as invalid. Not sure why. Sorry about that. Was worth trying. :)
duk3nuk3m: Hi, I would very much like to get Thief Gold for Steam seeing as my Dark Project CD doesn't work anymore.

There's this giveaway you may have seen where Thief Gold is going for free: http://thiefmodcompetition.com

Unfortunately they give you an Amazon code to redeem. I can't do it myself, because I live outside the US, and I don't really want to commit fraud in order to get the Steam code. Would it be too much to ask anyone in the US who has an Amazon account to please help me out with this? I have an Amazon code that I could provide you with, although I'm not sure it will work seeing as many people apparently get duds for some reason.

Please PM me. Thanks.
akhliber: I tried to pick up a key for you, but the redemption code I was given to enter when making the purchase on Amazon is showing up as invalid. Not sure why. Sorry about that. Was worth trying. :)
Yeah it looks like it might be over now or something. But thanks for trying anyway. +1.
Anyone have an extra Giana Sisters key?
Ki11s0n3: Anyone have an extra Giana Sisters key?
Check PM :)
Ki11s0n3: Anyone have an extra Giana Sisters key?
tAnt0: Check PM :)
Thank you :)
low rated
Looking for Far Cry 3 that is curently 5 euros on steam promo.
I owned the game on uplay but I had some account problems and I never got it back (damn you Ubi support).
Thank you in advance.