It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited November 29, 2013 by ggf162
Not posting to request but dropping proper +1 to all the gifters :)

Have a nice day.
Unfortunately when EU3 storm was wrecking on internet seas I wasn't on that ship. I'm a huge fan of the series so I would humbly ask anyone who have spare Europa Universalis III: Heir to the Throne & Divine Wind Steam codes to contact me. Trade is an option if you like anything you can see available in this post.
Thank you.
If anyone had one of http://store.steampowered.com/app/1257/ i would be immensely grateful. Thank you to all of you and have a wonderful day

edit:
Also, to anyone interested, i can give you my KF guest pass which is basically a trial version, the entire game for a certain time [not sure how long] just ask me and it's yours
Post edited November 27, 2013 by alexanderthegrea
If anyone feels gifty,the 1$ HB weekly would be nice...I could give you cards

Thanks in advance!
Post edited November 27, 2013 by kkreo
Steam Autumn sale is here, and my favourite game is on sale, so if anyone can gift me Lugaru HD
, I will be very happy, thanks!
Post edited November 27, 2013 by Man-Eater
Wishlist-
Sleeping dogs from the steam sale

Thanks to anyone who might be able to give it to me if possible :)
Post edited November 27, 2013 by alien283
Any chance someone has a few cards they could spare that go for around 35-40 cents total, such a tiny amount off of skyrim legendary, thanks for reading.
If someone has an extra, a copy of either Steam Marines or Fallout New Vegas from the steam sale would be much appreciated.
Looking to get the Indie Game The Movie DLC while it's on sale, I love watching this stuff.
Please and Thank You

http://store.steampowered.com/app/207090/
Post edited November 28, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Just stopping by to send a huge thank you to Bigs. If you don't know him, he's one of those amazing gifters that make this place so amazing ;-) Thank-you, Bigs!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post2178
----------------------------------------------------- NO LONGER APPLIES -------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------- THANK YOU len_turner! ----------

Mount & Blade it's currently featured in The Majestic Indie Bundle at bundlestars.com, if somebody got the bundle and doesn't have any use for the game I'd really appreciate it, also drop by the classifieds thread if you'd like to trade for it, I don't have much but I'm sure we could work something out.

Thanks for your time.

---------- THANK YOU len_turner! ----------

----------------------------------------------------- NO LONGER APPLIES -------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post edited November 30, 2013 by Crsldmc
If anyone could spare a copy of the Walking Dead: 400 Days, i would be grateful and happy. Also, i can give you a Killing Floor guest pass, which is the entire game for a limited time.
Post edited November 28, 2013 by alexanderthegrea
Here is my wishlist:

Midnight Club 2

Max Payne

NiGHTS Into Dreams

If any of you can gift one of those games to me I would be grateful. Happy Thanksgiving!

Steam Name: Fablefire
Currently looking for Terraria (2.49 euros on steam sale) or Left 4 Dead 2 (3.49 euros on steam sale).
Thanks in advance.