It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ki11s0n3:
I've got a key for Cherry Tree Comedy Club but it's Desura. Send me a PM if you want it and it's yours
high rated
danteveli: Ittle Dew if anyone feels generous.
Asbeau: If anybody doesn't want their Steam key for Eador, I would really appreciate it and make sure it got well played. Thanks!
DyNaer: Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can
Ki11s0n3: The Whispered World
Check your PMs.
high rated
ww_gog: Putting my name in the ring to request an Eador key
Check PM :)
My prayers have been answered.
Post edited August 21, 2013 by Zorder
//Thank you samlii for The Showdown Effect
Post edited August 21, 2013 by robb5
ww_gog: Putting my name in the ring to request an Eador key
akhliber: Check PM :)
Aw man, that is so nice of you. If I didn't love you before, I certainly do now :D! Thank you, really appreciate it since it was the only game in this bundle I had my eye on!!
reposted
Post edited August 26, 2013 by ne_zavarj
Ki11s0n3: Painkiller Redemption
Painkiller: Recurring Evil
Codes PMd :)
Ki11s0n3: The Whispered World
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs.
thanks for angelica weaver :)
ne_zavarj: From the Total War series :

Napoleon: Total War - Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars

Thank you .
Enjoy!
IAmSinistar: Check your PMs.
DyNaer: thanks for angelica weaver :)
Certainement, enjoy!
high rated
The leftovers from the ninja thread - happy gaming all! :)

Desura:

Miner Warfare
6EC90-8C157-3A43F-2BA99-D4B10
6ECAA-F7CC6-274BF-68D71-62F67
6EB73-C60FB-CC41A-EBC24-01799

Oniken
FLSBR-3S1TB-OIZ13-MTLY1-INDGL
FLB9H-1P41U-1V673-B6QZ2-INDGL

Steam:

Sacraboar
E7A72-I08P2-K7CKQ
E6ZH8-GYGBZ-905IT
Tarnicus: Steam:

Sacraboar
E7A72-I08P2-K7CKQ
E6ZH8-GYGBZ-905IT
Just figured I should tell that these 2 were already redeemed. Thanks for the great drops Tarnicus. +1
Zorder: Just figured I should tell that these 2 were already redeemed. Thanks for the great drops Tarnicus. +1
Indeed - both lurked!

Tarnicus:
really i think you should stop code drops and move into a reply only phase bud! - code drops only encourage the lurkers and leechers in the end. up to you, but ultimately it dont do any good - cheers though!
Sachys: really i think you should stop code drops and move into a reply only phase bud! - code drops only encourage the lurkers and leechers in the end. up to you, but ultimately it dont do any good - cheers though!
I've been up all night doing that in the ninja thread. I wanted to pass on the last of them before I had a quick sleep :) Someone, somewhere will be enjoying the game. I get plenty of thanks for giveaways, so the lurkers are welcome to this lot :)