It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My steam is missing the DLC's for Xcom eEnemy Unknown and the GTA IV series games. OH, and any of the Men of War titles (Assault Squad being the best I guess?). I'd really like to give that a spin, heard it's the best there is... Expensive stuff, I know, but asking is for free :)
Post edited May 07, 2013 by boglav
Does anyone have a spare copy of Don't Starve - Steam or GOG? I ask here in the non-GOG thread cuz as I understand, people who purchased the Steam version were given a 2nd copy with it. Thanks for reading!
high rated
Who need a Steam code of Death Track: Resurrection ?
ne_zavarj: Who need a Steam code of Death Track: Resurrection ?
I would try it, if still available.
adambiser: I would try it, if still available.
Check your PM .
adambiser: I would try it, if still available.
ne_zavarj: Check your PM .
Thank you, ne_zavarj!
You 're welcome .
Somebody have el-matador drm-free game ?
matador is an account download, no key to it
Wanting to get the Serious Sam Complete Pack on Steam while it's on sale. Have some games I'm willing to trade; see my classified for info.
If anyone is feeling really generous I would absolutely love the Humble Double Fine Bundle, looking for the $8 minimum one since $35 would be asking to much.

Also since I own Psychonauts already I would be doing a giveaway for it.

Thanks in advance if anyone is generous enough.

http://www.humblebundle.com/
Ki11s0n3: Also since I own Psychonauts already I would be doing a giveaway for it.
I heard that Psychonauts, Costume Quest and Stacking are in a single code. Brutal Legends is in a separate code because it's a BTA bonus.
Ki11s0n3: Also since I own Psychonauts already I would be doing a giveaway for it.
dovahcore: I heard that Psychonauts, Costume Quest and Stacking are in a single code. Brutal Legends is in a separate code because it's a BTA bonus.
This is true.

First 3 (Psychonauts, CQ, and Stacking) are part of the Double Fine Bundle on Steam. You get one key for that entire Bundle from Humble Bundle.
Brutal Legend is its own separate Steam key.
Post edited May 07, 2013 by MysterD
dovahcore: I heard that Psychonauts, Costume Quest and Stacking are in a single code. Brutal Legends is in a separate code because it's a BTA bonus.
MysterD: This is true.

First 3 (Psychonauts, CQ, and Stacking) are part of the Double Fine Bundle on Steam. You get one key for that entire Bundle from Humble Bundle.
Brutal Legend is its own separate Steam key.
:\ Alright, that's kinda lame,but still interested non the less
Brutal Legend I would love I got the bundle without so this would be a great addition