It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: I'm good... finally got a job back home and so left the wilds of USA for the wilder parts that I call home :-D
Momo, why?
If anyone have a spare key to Time Mysteries: Inheritance - Remastered I would give it a good home. It was in bundles but I don't have an opportunity to buy by PayPal, card or smthing.
legomaster: If anyone have a spare key to Time Mysteries: Inheritance - Remastered I would give it a good home. It was in bundles but I don't have an opportunity to buy by PayPal, card or smthing.
Take a look here
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/page1
Crol3993: Hello, I have :
Nothing left sorry

to give =)

Already gone:
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller - S. 1e + OST Vol 1 (Kronos)

Cultures: 8th Wonder of the World (Terrapin2190)
Cultures: Northland (Terrapin2190)
Terrapin2190: Thanks for the nice trade! And for gifting! :)

(Gifting both ways. Classified as a trade I think?) Good stuff!
Sorry for the REALLY LONG delay and thank you very much for gifts/trade. You're a really nice person =)
Anyone has a copy of Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons from humble bundle? I'd really apperciate it. :)
Nick9x9: Anyone has a copy of Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons from humble bundle? I'd really apperciate it. :)
Couldn't you just buy it yourself? It's 1 dollar minimum.
^genuine question.
Post edited April 06, 2016 by omega64
Nick9x9: Anyone has a copy of Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons from humble bundle? I'd really apperciate it. :)
omega64: Couldn't you just buy it yourself? It's 1 dollar minimum.
^genuine question.
I actually would buy it because it's cheap,but the thing is,i dont have paypal and i cant put money on it yet,the only payment method i have at the moment is paysafe but HB doesn't support it :P
omega64: Couldn't you just buy it yourself? It's 1 dollar minimum.
^genuine question.
Nick9x9: I actually would buy it because it's cheap,but the thing is,i dont have paypal and i cant put money on it yet,the only payment method i have at the moment is paysafe but HB doesn't support it :P
Ah, makes sense.
high rated
Check your PM and enjoy the tale of two sons :)
If anyone has Chivalry: Medieval Warfare from the new Humble Bundle that they don't want, I would be very grateful.
low rated
Wish; Metal Gear Rising (Steam), thanks.
I've got for giveaway Grave Prosperity: Redux - part 1 (Steam) it was a random key for free and I have this already. Just PM me.

If u have some spare key to Time Mysteries: Inheritance - Remastered I would give it a good home
Post edited April 12, 2016 by legomaster
low rated
legomaster: I've got for giveaway Grave Prosperity: Redux - part 1 (Steam) it was a random key for free and I have this already. Just PM me.

If u have some spare key to Time Mysteries I would give it a good home
I would like to play it if you don't mind.
Its currently removed from Steam library for the moment.
Post edited April 10, 2016 by GreyDawn
low rated
legomaster: I've got for giveaway Grave Prosperity: Redux - part 1 (Steam) it was a random key for free and I have this already. Just PM me.

If u have some spare key to Time Mysteries I would give it a good home
GreyDawn: I would like to play it if you don't mind.
I sent u a message
low rated
GreyDawn: I would like to play it if you don't mind.
legomaster: I sent u a message
Thanks!