It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

docbear1975: Happy New Year, everyone! I have some extra Steam Keys collecting dust on my virtual shelf. If you're interested in any of these, please reply to this post.

Knights and Merchants
Eador: Genesis:
Cities in Motion 2 (Base Game only)
Montague's Mount
Lichdom Battlemage
Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China
Monstrum
CrossCode
Super 3D Noah's Ark
Cast of the Seven Godsends
Horizon Shift
Frederic: Resurrection of Music
Frederic: Evil Strikes Back
Millie
Violett remastered
Teddy Floppy Ear - Kayaking
Teddy Floppy Ear - Mountain Adventure
Teddy Floppy Ear - The Race
RPG Maker VX Ace
RPG Maker: Modern Tiles Resource Pack DLC
GameGuru
GameGuruMega Pack 2 DLC
GameGuru Fatasy Pack DLC
GameGuru Buildings Pack DLC
GameGuru Death Valley Pack DLC
Double Dragon Neon
Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe
One Finger Death Punch
Hatred
The Princess' Heart
swatkat: Lichdom Battlemage please
SCAMMER
low rated
docbear1975: Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe
One Finger Death Punch
Hi. These 2 would make me happy.
Happy new Year !!!
low rated
docbear1975: Montague's Mount
I want to request this if possible.
docbear1975: Violett remastered
A very Happy New Year to you as well and a +1 for the wonderful generosity, may I request this one if still available.
tinyE: SCAMMER
You will see them all crawl out of the woodwork whenever there are a bunch of Steam keys being given away. The one you have pointed out isn't the only one. ;)
Post edited January 01, 2016 by stg83
low rated
docbear1975:
I already have the base game. This would come in handy. RPG Maker: Modern Tiles Resource Pack DLC
Thank you in advance!
Post edited January 01, 2016 by stardustie
low rated
docbear1975: CrossCode
I'd like this one, thank you.

edit: got it, thanks again!
Post edited January 01, 2016 by triock
docbear1975: Violett remastered
stg83: A very Happy New Year to you as well and a +1 for the wonderful generosity, may I request this one if still available.
tinyE: SCAMMER
stg83: You will see them all crawl out of the woodwork whenever there are a bunch of Steam keys being given away. The one you have pointed isn't the only one. ;)
I know but he is the only one who was ever ballsy enough to actually start a thread bitching about being harassed. :P To this day I'm almost kind if impressed with the gall. XD
low rated
docbear1975: Happy New Year, everyone! I have some extra Steam Keys collecting dust on my virtual shelf. If you're interested in any of these, please reply to this post.

Frederic: Resurrection of Music
Frederic: Evil Strikes Back
Happy 2016 ! Im in for this ones. Thx!
low rated
docbear1975: Montague's Mount
Thnak you and happy new year!
tinyE: I know but he is the only one who was ever ballsy enough to actually start a thread bitching about being harassed. :P To this day I'm almost kind if impressed with the gall. XD
Ah yes! I missed that thread originally but it was so amusing that now I have it marked as a favorite. :D
low rated

Cast of the Seven Godsends
Count me in for it :)
tinyE: I know but he is the only one who was ever ballsy enough to actually start a thread bitching about being harassed. :P To this day I'm almost kind if impressed with the gall. XD
stg83: Ah yes! I missed that thread originally but it was so amusing that now I have it marked as a favorite. :D
I have it marked. It's actually how I figured we were being worked on by the same bot. I had it up in one window and myself in another window when he went +6 and I went -6 instantaneously.
docbear1975:
The_Shape: I would like Hatred
Check your chat
tinyE: I have it marked. It's actually how I figured we were being worked on by the same bot. I had it up in one window and myself in another window when he went +6 and I went -6 instantaneously.
Indeed, you will notice many others alts also gaining +6 whenever you lose -6 worthless arbitrary points. I see you and Cyraxpt are still getting hit on a regular basis so I guess its personal now. ;)
tinyE: I have it marked. It's actually how I figured we were being worked on by the same bot. I had it up in one window and myself in another window when he went +6 and I went -6 instantaneously.
stg83: Indeed, you will notice many others alts also gaining +6 whenever you lose -6 worthless arbitrary points. I see you and Cyraxpt are still getting hit on a regular basis so I guess its personal now. ;)
Just as you were typing that it happened.