It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
MarkoH01: I still have some steam keys left here to give away:

Dark Arcana: The Carnival - GONE
Cognition - GONE
The Last Door: Collector's Edition
Heroes and Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar
Not A Hero/ - GONE
Samorost 2

Quote this by stating the game you are interested in. One game per user not on the scammers list.
stg83: Very nice and generous of you, may I request Samorost 2 if still available.
Check chat or chat chat or ... anyway, it's coming to you :)

Cognition - GONE
The Last Door: Collector's Edition
Not A Hero/ - GONE
Samorost 2

Quote this by stating the game you are interested in. One game per user not on the scammers list.
mikopotato: The Last Door looks pretty interesting for a point and click sucker like me,
If you still have it i would love to get my hands on that!
It is a really good game with lots of atmosphere. "Unfortunately" I already have it on GOG so I can give this away which I will do now.
Post edited December 22, 2015 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01:
Thank you for your generosity +1.

I also have some steam keys to give away. I will come back here soon !
MarkoH01: Check chat or chat chat or ... anyway, it's coming to you :)
Lots of +1s for the generosity and thanks a lot, much appreciated. :)

Cognition - GONE
The Last Door: Collector's Edition - GONE
Not A Hero/ - GONE
Samorost 2 - GONE

I'm interested in heroes and legends, can you give me? thanks in advance ;)

Cognition - GONE
The Last Door: Collector's Edition - GONE
Not A Hero/ - GONE
Samorost 2 - GONE

lincoln1206: I'm interested in heroes and legends, can you give me? thanks in advance ;)
Yes, I can. :)
Could somebody explain something to me? Despite my reasonable rep, I'm pretty much still a newbie here (I earned it mainly due to holding a giveaway and frequent posting of bad jokes). Why is it that whenever I see somebody get something from a giveaway, the poor dude gets a low rating? Kinda like mikopotato got up there.
zeogold: Could somebody explain something to me? Despite my reasonable rep, I'm pretty much still a newbie here (I earned it mainly due to holding a giveaway and frequent posting of bad jokes). Why is it that whenever I see somebody get something from a giveaway, the poor dude gets a low rating? Kinda like mikopotato got up there.
Last time I asked about this messy mess of a mess, I've been told that all these low-reps are done by scammers and their alt armies. But I really don't believe that. Honestly, I don't even know what they're trying to gain by frequent low-rating of all these posts, isn't that the point of a giveaway, to join it?

But as usual, the GOG forums are being as weird as ever. Good luck with your stay here.
Some leftovers from Square Enix bundle:

Life Is Strange - Episode 1
W6HE4-PCDJK-X0DZQ

Tomb Raider I
WH5DI-JGHE7-9X75P

Tomb Raider II
XJF6D-E43I2-4RMFE

Tomb Raider III
VT7D7-XT4K0-Q28NN

Murdered: Soul Suspect
X808H-RHGPF-3QLXM

Front Mission Evolved
D5HW9-AAHF5-3RD85

Yosumin
408LJ-63C9H-LRN3N

Gyromancer
FGT6N-WGNXQ-XRRFV
Hi there, I won't be able to pay via credit card until next month so I'll probably miss the Square Enix Bundle. Would anyone be kind enough to gift it to me ? The 1$ games would be very much appreciated. Thank you !

I'll be sure to give some keys away when I get the money.
I'd like to get "Murdered:Soul Suspect" from the Square Enix bundle,i know it's only 1$ but i dont have anything to pay wit :P
If anyone is kind enough it would be a great Christmas Present :)
low rated
Hi. Any generous gogger that can help me with a Darksiders steam gift ?
Merry X-mas!!
Nick9x9: I'd like to get "Murdered:Soul Suspect" from the Square Enix bundle,i know it's only 1$ but i dont have anything to pay wit :P
If anyone is kind enough it would be a great Christmas Present :)
Check your PM/Chat.
I have some Square Enix Bundle leftover steam keys to give away:

The Last Remnant - GONE
Life Is Strange - Episode 1 - GONE
Tomb Raider I - GONE
Tomb Raider II - GONE
Tomb Raider III - GONE

Quote this and state which game you want (one game per user not on scammers list).
Post edited December 24, 2015 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I have some Square Enix Bundle leftover steam keys to give away:

The Last Remnant
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III

Quote this and state which game you want (one game per user not on scammers list).
Hi, I'd be happy to take The Last Remnant off your hands if you still have it. Thanks !
MarkoH01: I have some Square Enix Bundle leftover steam keys to give away:

The Last Remnant
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III

Yay! I was looking for tomb raider games, so this is sweet! Can i grab Tomb Raider I if still available please? Thanks for sharing!