It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dose anyone has a spare copy of UnEpic form the current HiB?
I would really appreciate a it since I already have the other games I'm interested in from the bundle.
high rated
SpaghettiLord: Dose anyone has a spare copy of UnEpic form the current HiB?
I would really appreciate a it since I already have the other games I'm interested in from the bundle.
:) please check your PM
SpaghettiLord: Dose anyone has a spare copy of UnEpic form the current HiB?
cecil: :) please check your PM
Thank you very much cecil, I really appreciate it! :D
cecil: :) please check your PM
SpaghettiLord: Thank you very much cecil, I really appreciate it! :D
My pleasure glad to help :) may you enjoy it and your lordships kingdom remain tasty ;)
Someone with a spare Contraption Maker ?
vladicaris: ...
PM me your email and I'll send you the game.
Does anyone have a spare key for <i>Insurgency</i>?
I don't know if I'm allowed to make the request for somebody else, but my brother was really enthusiastic about it when it came out and it will make a great birthday gift from me.I'm considering buying it from steam but I heard it was part of a bundle so I wanted to try my luck here ;D
low rated
I want injustice: gods among us (steam, 4.99) please. Definitely consider the above request, as giving a game as a birthday present to someone is always nice! :)

Meaownet, don't worry, you're definitely allowed to ask for someone else!
LesterKnight99: I want injustice: gods among us (steam, 4.99) please. Definitely consider the above request, as giving a game as a birthday present to someone is always nice! :)

You know what, pm your email or steam account and i'll gift you that.
LesterKnight99: I want injustice: gods among us (steam, 4.99) please. Definitely consider the above request, as giving a game as a birthday present to someone is always nice! :)

Cyraxpt: You know what, pm your email or steam account and i'll gift you that.
PM sent.

Edit: Received. Thank you!
Post edited April 10, 2015 by LesterKnight99
Does anyone have a key for Mortal Kombat Komplete edition on steam? It´s 75% off righ now.
Who wants a free copy of memories of a vagabond? Just PM me and I'll send you the link.

Edit: Gone
Post edited April 12, 2015 by joseegreg
low rated
If anyone has a spare key of Grand Theft Auto III from Humble Bundle, I would really love it, since its the only GTA I haven't played.
If by any chance someone has a spare key for outlast i would love to play it, thanks!
Does anyone have Splinter Cell Chaos Theory? If not, then thisbundle? Thanks in advance, appreciated :D
Post edited April 13, 2015 by MegaDragon998