It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

eleve: Ok, since I'm at it and looking through the bundles, here are some more (these come from old bundles, you get a Steam key from me and need to manually add the game):

Eets Munchies Steam Key
Brütal Legend Steam Key - gone
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken - gone
A Virus Named TOM - gone
LIMBO

Missed one :)
Fez - gone
I would like LIMBO, please +1
Got the key, thanks.
Post edited November 28, 2014 by joseegreg
low rated
Could someone help me get the BioShock Triple Pack from Steam sales, please? I won´t be able to buy it on time. Or maybe someone know how to buy steam games without credit card?
seikus: Could someone help me get the BioShock Triple Pack from Steam sales, please? I won´t be able to buy it on time. Or maybe someone know how to buy steam games without credit card?
You can purchase a Steam wallet card from Gamestop or similar stores, then redeem it like a game.
seikus: Could someone help me get the BioShock Triple Pack from Steam sales, please? I won´t be able to buy it on time. Or maybe someone know how to buy steam games without credit card?
ThePunishedSnake: You can purchase a Steam wallet card from Gamestop or similar stores, then redeem it like a game.
Can i buy them without credit card?

Never mind, the sale only last 21 hs more. I can´t get it. Could someone help me, please?
Post edited November 28, 2014 by seikus
ThePunishedSnake: You can purchase a Steam wallet card from Gamestop or similar stores, then redeem it like a game.
seikus: Can i buy them without credit card?
Yes, in a store.

http://goldengiftcard.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/free-steam1.jpg
Post edited November 28, 2014 by Cyraxpt
low rated
seikus: Can i buy them without credit card?
Cyraxpt: Yes, in a store.

http://goldengiftcard.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/free-steam1.jpg
Not in my city.
Open this thread... is better place for offering leftovers from bundles than spreading pages further here.
Post edited December 01, 2014 by HenitoKisou
low rated
I'm kinda bored
Post edited November 29, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
Hey people, whenever you see eleve, always give a +1 reputation. Eleve has just started to used the forums, but has already been proven to be a generous and gifting person!!!
seikus: Not in my city.
I think you can do a Paypal card. At least here in Italy you can do it in pretty much all places selling cigarettes.
seikus: Not in my city.
ThePunishedSnake: I think you can do a Paypal card. At least here in Italy you can do it in pretty much all places selling cigarettes.
so pretty much everywhere including the cancer clinics then?! ;P

Edit: for those offended, thats a play on a quote from an Italian ex of mine.
Post edited November 29, 2014 by Sachys
Age of Empires II HD + The Forgotten Expansion is about 4.99 right now on steam, I was thinking about aoe2 the other day and realized one cd just won't work anymore when I tried installing it. maybe someone could gift it? would be thankful :)
Sir.Braka: and btw how nice of you calling me numpty.......thats how you end a conversations right. i didt know what it was. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/numpty[/url]
The page is as accurate as you are! O___o

Also, can this thread get back to people asking for a game slightly out of their reach, PLEASE?!

All i can see right now are requests for stuff beyond the bundle tiers. granted, if its a low price I might bother, but its either dropping exploited / free-to-get-codes or a request from (mostly) phantoms for $5+ purchases.

Either go to an actual gifting thread with your spares, donate them to the TBBBBOB giveaway, or make a GA yourself, please! - I'd like to (at some point soon again) to make a wish come true on here.
Anyone happen to have a spare copy of five nights at freddy's from the previous bundle i would truly love to play it really in the mood for a horror/scare game.
ThePunishedSnake: I think you can do a Paypal card. At least here in Italy you can do it in pretty much all places selling cigarettes.
Sachys: so pretty much everywhere including the cancer clinics then?! ;P

Edit: for those offended, thats a play on a quote from an Italian ex of mine.
Lol, pretty much.