It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Sachys: because my income is bloody low!?
Low on bananas or poo? ;-P

foxworks: Hey, leave my lawn be, it's pristine! :p
You do realise that you just incited him to do the exact opposite, right? ;-D
high rated
Ok, since I'm at it and looking through the bundles, here are some more (these come from old bundles, you get a Steam key from me and need to manually add the game):

Eets Munchies Steam Key
Brütal Legend Steam Key - gone
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken - gone
A Virus Named TOM - gone
LIMBO - gone

Missed one :)
Fez - gone
Post edited November 28, 2014 by eleve
low rated
eleve: ...
May I ask for Brütal Legend? :)

Edit: received and redeemed. Thank you very much!
Post edited November 28, 2014 by Dessimu
eleve:
Thanks for the game. I can now play Civ 5 again like it's new!
eleve: Ok, since I'm at it and looking through the bundles, here are some more (these come from old bundles, you get a Steam key from me and need to manually add the game):

Eets Munchies Steam Key
Brütal Legend Steam Key
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
A Virus Named TOM
LIMBO
Hi! Can I have A Virus Named TOM? :)
eleve: Ok, since I'm at it and looking through the bundles, here are some more (these come from old bundles, you get a Steam key from me and need to manually add the game):

Eets Munchies Steam Key
Brütal Legend Steam Key
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
A Virus Named TOM
LIMBO
flummoxed: Hi! Can I have A Virus Named TOM? :)
+1 eleve for your kindness.
flummoxed, I saw that game before. It looked neat!
high rated
lol, don't...my head is swelling so much I can't get through the door anymore :)

Anyway, as I said to someone else, I can only play 1 copy of a game. As I have to watch carefully where I spend my money I buy bundles wherever I can because most bundles are cheaper than even 1 of the games at full price and so I ended up with lots of games I don't play or have 2 or more copies of.

I was aware of the gifting thread at gog but not enough to use it until Yesterday. And don't worry the flood of games will stop as soon as I have gone through my bundles because I am very protective of the games I do play :P

edit:
oh, also I will only do bundle after bundle because I try and keep track of the games, which ones I have and which ones I passed on and mixing up the bundles is a pita to keep track of.
Post edited November 28, 2014 by eleve
flummoxed: Hi! Can I have A Virus Named TOM? :)
saith32: +1 eleve for your kindness.
flummoxed, I saw that game before. It looked neat!
Yeah, I thought the same about it, that's why I wanted it :)
Just noticed that the humble weekly is full of cool pinball dlcs , the base game itself is free but these tables look great if anyone has a spare 1$ bundle of that bundle would be very grateful. The star wars one is specially awesome wish the south park table was included too.

The dlcs are over priced on steam the humble weekly is the best chance to try them out.

My thanks in advance again if anyone helps out.
liquidsnakehpks: Just noticed that the humble weekly is full of cool pinball dlcs , the base game itself is free but these tables look great if anyone has a spare 1$ bundle of that bundle would be very grateful. The star wars one is specially awesome wish the south park table was included too.

The dlcs are over priced on steam the humble weekly is the best chance to try them out.

Those pinball tables are great, the Star Wars Pack are 3 tables and the Pinball FX2 platform includes also 1 for free ;)
Don't worry, I will cover you. Just wait a few minutes while I buy it for you...

UPDATE: Gift Link sent via PM ;)
Post edited November 28, 2014 by Azrael360
liquidsnakehpks: Just noticed that the humble weekly is full of cool pinball dlcs , the base game itself is free but these tables look great if anyone has a spare 1$ bundle of that bundle would be very grateful. The star wars one is specially awesome wish the south park table was included too.

Azrael360: Those pinball tables are great, the Star Wars Pack are 3 tables and the Pinball FX2 platform includes also 1 for free ;)
Don't worry, I will cover you. Just wait a few minutes while I buy it for you...

UPDATE: Gift Link sent via PM ;)
Thanks a lot mate , the force is strong with this pm :D time to play pinball till we tilt the table :D
for anyone new to this pinball thing watch this man play on a old robocop pinball table
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lQ7bLZDj7I
low rated
Does anyone have any spare Civ V copies left? Or a gift code?

Eets Munchies Steam Key
Brütal Legend Steam Key - gone
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken - gone
A Virus Named TOM - gone
LIMBO

Missed one :)
Fez
May I ask for Fez, if it still available?
Thanks for your generosity.

Received and redeemed. Thank You very much, eleve.
Post edited November 29, 2014 by NerdQuest
Does anyone wants (Steam):

Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan
Dreaming Sarah (gone to Azrael360)
C-Rush
Steel and Steam
Post edited November 28, 2014 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Does anyone wants (Steam):

Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan
Dreaming Sarah
C-Rush
Steel and Steam
I would like "Dreaming Sarah", if that's okay. Many thanks for the offers, Cyraxpt :)

EDIT: Thanks for the key ! ^_^
Post edited November 28, 2014 by Azrael360