It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There can never be a smallest uninteresting number, because the fact of its uninterestingness would become a point of interest.
I had no idea what "FTW" is, but I never expected it to be so... so...

so...

Nawww. loook, a cute kitty!!! Come here, pussy! You want some ice-cream?
TwoHandedSword: There can never be a smallest uninteresting number, because the fact of its uninterestingness would become a point of interest.
Except that, if you limit yourself to the natural numbers, there has to be one. (Well-ordering principle)

Unless, of course, all numbers are interesting...
Non Sequitur

Definitions:

1. When the premises have no direct relationship to the conclusion

2. Google's Interest-Based Advertisements

3. Non Sequitur: Three children doing the chicken dance have nothing to do with chocolate fondue.

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAjW0710Fz4
Attachments:
nflag3.jpg (179 Kb)
Post edited May 17, 2018 by sanscript
The thing is, Fujiko's bread was burnt, but the roast wasn't?
Believing in causes is stupid. I believe in effects.
I have often heard it said that Sir Francis Bacon was the better playwright.

However, let it be known that Shakespeare ate Bacon for breakfast.
Post edited May 22, 2018 by TwoHandedSword
Lastly, the pinnacle of men is testosterone and heat... or dare I say with a water bottle between my legs, albeit frozen that is.
HunchBluntley: Believing in causes is stupid. I believe in effects.
it works much better if you remove the bra

edit - after all, we now have the visual novels.
Post edited May 23, 2018 by amok
Protip: If someone tells you to bite your tongue, DO NOT ACTUALLY BITE YOUR TONGUE.
is lumnos as migos
If we all can just wait just a little longer, I'm sure mr Apologyman will have his saying on this matter...
I heard that CERN was having further issues with the Large Hadron Collider... so they brought in a couple of quantum mechanics.
Python 3.5.3 (default, Jan 19 2017, 14:11:04)
[GCC 6.3.0 20170118] on linux
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>> import __future__
>>> dir(__future__)
['CO_FUTURE_ABSOLUTE_IMPORT', 'CO_FUTURE_BARRY_AS_BDFL', 'CO_FUTURE_DIVISION', 'CO_FUTURE_GENERATOR_STOP', 'CO_FUTURE_PRINT_FUNCTION', 'CO_FUTURE_UNICODE_LITERALS', 'CO_FUTURE_WITH_STATEMENT', 'CO_GENERATOR_ALLOWED', 'CO_NESTED', '_Feature', '__all__', '__builtins__', '__cached__', '__doc__', '__file__', '__loader__', '__name__', '__package__', '__spec__', 'absolute_import', 'all_feature_names', 'barry_as_FLUFL', 'division', 'generator_stop', 'generators', 'nested_scopes', 'print_function', 'unicode_literals', 'with_statement']
>>> from __future__ import all_feature_names
File "<stdin>", line 1
SyntaxError: future feature all_feature_names is not defined
Never cover a judge by his book!