It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm expecting something connected with new currency.

Currency Tower Bundle maybe? :)
HypersomniacLive: Itching to put the new laptop to the test, eh?
adaliabooks: Nah, just want to spend money ;)

I've already got something that would push it to it's limits thanks to trent, I just don't want to start it until I've cleared Xenoblade Chronicles X on Wii U...

Really I'm hoping Oblivion / Skyrim / Fallout New Vegas might appear as I'd quite like to try them and see what the fuss is about (well, I played Oblivion before, but the frame rate was so bad I couldn't enjoy it ao wouldn't mind trying again now I have a computer that could manage it)
Fixed. :P
HypersomniacLive: You could always give it to me (my fridge went dead, so wouldn't mind the extra cash). ;-P

And forgot to with you congrats & happy gaming!
Ouch... I hope you can get it sorted, being without a fridge is not good.
I would love to help, but while I might be flush enough to get a few discount games I doubt I could afford a fridge plus shipping, sorry :P

It seems pretty good so far, not 100% keen on the touch pad (it's got a weird rough kind of surface that's not overly comfortable, but I'll probably get used to it) and I don't much like Windows 10, but otherwise I'm pleased.
omega64: Fixed. :P
I had to reread both posts about three times to see what you'd actually changed...

I haven't played either so I'd like to pick up both really.
Post edited April 25, 2016 by adaliabooks
adaliabooks: I had to reread both posts about three times to see what you'd actually changed...

I haven't played either so I'd like to pick up both really.
At least you found it. :P
New Vegas is pretty much Fallout 3 with some stuff added/changed and better written dialogue.
Some prefer Fallout 3's atmosphere.

Picking up both would keep you busy for quite a while. ;)
Post edited April 25, 2016 by omega64
omega64: At least you found it. :P
New Vegas is pretty much Fallout 3 with some stuff added/changed and better written dialogue.

Yeah, that seems to be what most people say.

I'm fairly sure I've already got about 20 years worth of games to play already, what's a few more? ;)
omega64: At least you found it. :P

adaliabooks: Yeah, that seems to be what most people say.

I'm fairly sure I've already got about 20 years worth of games to play already, what's a few more? ;)
I'm pretty sure I've spent about 150+ hours on New Vegas across multiple playthroughs.
Can't hurt to get a few more right?
adaliabooks: Ouch... I hope you can get it sorted, being without a fridge is not good.
I would love to help, but while I might be flush enough to get a few discount games I doubt I could afford a fridge plus shipping, sorry :P

[...]
And here I thought the pizza business was going well. Oh well, I'll ping you when something else breaks down the road. ;-P

Cheers, I had it for over 20yrs, so it was a matter of time really. New one arrived earlier today., so things will be back to normal in a couple of hours.

adaliabooks: [...]

It seems pretty good so far, not 100% keen on the touch pad (it's got a weird rough kind of surface that's not overly comfortable, but I'll probably get used to it) and I don't much like Windows 10, but otherwise I'm pleased. [...]
Pretty sure you'll get used to the touch pad, not so sure about Win 10, but good to hear you're pleased.
Found anything yet to spend that extra dough?
HypersomniacLive: And here I thought the pizza business was going well. Oh well, I'll ping you when something else breaks down the road. ;-P

Cheers, I had it for over 20yrs, so it was a matter of time really. New one arrived earlier today., so things will be back to normal in a couple of hours.

Pretty sure you'll get used to the touch pad, not so sure about Win 10, but good to hear you're pleased.
Found anything yet to spend that extra dough?
Oh, it is going well, but going well means that we're out of the overdraft, paying all the bills and receiving some kind of wage :)

Ah, at least you've got a new one quickly then.

Yeah, I imagine so. It just feels weird at the moment (it's kind of rough.. I think I might develop a callous...)
If only Windows 10 was so easy to adapt to ;)

Not yet, none of the bundles appeal.. but I'm still holding out hope something I want might show up ;)
adaliabooks: Oh, it is going well, but going well means that we're out of the overdraft, paying all the bills and receiving some kind of wage :)

Ah, at least you've got a new one quickly then.

Yeah, I imagine so. It just feels weird at the moment (it's kind of rough.. I think I might develop a callous...)
If only Windows 10 was so easy to adapt to ;)

Not yet, none of the bundles appeal.. but I'm still holding out hope something I want might show up ;)
Excuses, you just don't want to help out a brother-in-mafia. ;-P

Fridge went dead Saturday morning, definitely not how I had the weekend planned. But I'm all set now.

Not the weirdest way, or spot, to develop a callous... On a more serious note, ever thought of using a mouse?
HypersomniacLive: Excuses, you just don't want to help out a brother-in-mafia. ;-P

Fridge went dead Saturday morning, definitely not how I had the weekend planned. But I'm all set now.

Not the weirdest way, or spot, to develop a callous... On a more serious note, ever thought of using a mouse?
What can I say? I'm scum :P

:/
It really is pretty crap when any of the major appliances go. It's usually our washing machine or dishwasher (the second you can do with out, although we do really need it for the catering business, but when the washing machine goes it's an absolute nightmare..)
We would be totally screwed without a fridge (for the business)...

I won't even ask :P
I do have one that I use for games that the touch pad just won't cut it (and for the odd bit of 3d modelling I do when the extra control and middle mouse button is required), but unfortunately as I often (always) sit on the couch with my laptop the mouse goes on the arm of the couch and using it for a prolonged amount of time isn't very comfortable either due to the weird elevated position my arm has to take...
I'm just really awkward clearly :)
No weekly staff pick yet. I guess May the 4th sale is coming. Here's hoping we finally get some new Star Wars releases as well.
Grargar: No weekly staff pick yet. I guess May the 4th sale is coming. Here's hoping we finally get some new Star Wars releases as well.
Right, Shadows Of The Empire definitely needs to get a GoG release!
I don't think I can take anything spectacular after the recent sale but I do wish for more releases...
Grargar: No weekly staff pick yet. I guess May the 4th sale is coming. Here's hoping we finally get some new Star Wars releases as well.
I'd rather have a normal Promo, but a couple new Star Wars games sound good as well.

I personnaly would love to see The Force Unleashed release on gog.
Ghorpm: I don't think I can take anything spectacular after the recent sale but I do wish for more releases...
The only thing that could make me open my wallet today would be something taken from my deepest and coolest daydreams, like console games or something in here ;P