It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hopefully my RoTT grab will be a gift key, since I already have it. :3
omega64: Let's give away a game that never got the last update guys. Great plan. >_<
I tried to post that and GOGbears ate my post! Thanks for mentioning it.
omega64: Let's give away a game that never got the last update guys. Great plan. >_<
PalioDeMonte: "This is as good a time to get in on the fun, as we anticipate an upcoming, and important, Rise of the Triad (2013) technical update! Soon, you'll be facing off against your Steam buddies on equal terms and equal footing."
Oh really? xD
Well I suppose I have no choice to be satisfied now if that's the case. :P
zambrey: But really, localhost?
I may be blind, but where is localhost mentioned?
IAmSinistar: Hopefully my RoTT grab will be a gift key, since I already have it. :3
It will be.
Post edited March 16, 2015 by JMich
zambrey: But really, localhost?
JMich: I may be blind, but where is localhost mentioned?
In the email with the code.
IAmSinistar: Hopefully my RoTT grab will be a gift key, since I already have it. :3
JMich: It will be.
Nice. It can keep Torchlight and Age of Wonders company on my languishing giftables list. :)
JMich: I may be blind, but where is localhost mentioned?
zambrey: In the email with the code.
True, the redeem link. Never used the damned thing, but thank you nonetheless :)
zambrey: In the email with the code.
JMich: True, the redeem link. Never used the damned thing, but thank you nonetheless :)
Just got that as well (unexpectedly timely for a GOG email). But the key also automatically added to my Gifts page, so it's all good. And it's a proper "unexpiring" key, too.
IAmSinistar: Nice. It can keep Torchlight and Age of Wonders company on my languishing giftables list. :)
It will be rotting alongside them.
Hmm... that reminds me of something.
I'm clicking on "get yours" and nothing happens! D:
Ah, a shooter promo and a freebie. Got the freebie (or so the front page tells me; no email, and not on my shelf yet), so off to attend the meeting.

See you all later.
Post edited March 16, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
IAmSinistar: Nice. It can keep Torchlight and Age of Wonders company on my languishing giftables list. :)
Grargar: It will be rotting alongside them.
So very true.

Also, now that HL is out of the Punalty Box, it's your turn. :)
Damn. Atlas has chosen me (i.e. i'm getting GOGbear'd) :(.

Edit: Could be worse as I already have RoTT.
Post edited March 16, 2015 by ElTerprise
Cyraxpt: I'm clicking on "get yours" and nothing happens! D:
Ben Dover!