It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now exploring the galaxy will bring us even more joy.

No Man’s Sky from Hello Games receives a free 2.2 update, called Synthesis. What new will it bring to the space explorer’s table? For example, we’ll acquire some new outfits, weapons, and ship upgrades. Other additions include the ability to salvage ship parts, and a backpack version of the popular Refiner. Also, the update will bring over 300 smaller changes and improvements to the game.

Get No Man’s Sky during our Black Friday Sale with a 50% discount until December 3rd, 2019, 2 PM UTC.
Oh, hell yeah! :D
You're one of my devotional game enterprises. Thanks for all your efforts.
high rated
These guys go above and beyond. What a way to turn it around. Good job Hello Games. :)
One day I'll play this game.
TheGreatDustpan: One day I'll play this game.
If this is even remotely your type of game, I highly recommend it.
Where are the notes so i can read what's coming?
Stuart_Hakeem_Simm: Where are the notes so i can read what's coming?
https://www.nomanssky.com/synthesis-update/
Post edited November 28, 2019 by Atlo
So crazy - amazing the support these guys provide for this game.

I actually played it on release and REALLY enjoyed it (I had seen an article for it in a magazine, never thinking I'd play it and when the preorder showed up here a year or so later I lost my mind and immediately bought). Super glad I showed them that early support.

The only thing was my GPU died a week or so into playing it so I never put in the time I wished I had. Still excited to go back and fire it up again now that it's an even more enormous game.
Always nice to see another NMS patch. They've really done a bang up job of providing long term support. I skipped Beyond because it was almost all multiplayer stuff and I only do offline solo, but this one might tempt me back in for a while. It's clearly focused on general gameplay and longstanding QOL things like inventory management.

Ship upgrades sounds really useful. One of the things I've never much cared for is that ships tend to either look cool or have good stats, but rarely both. Been wanting to customize ships with the existing library of parts, this isn't quite that but it might get a similar effect.

Ditto on the multi-tools. Never liked finding a cool looking pistol or exotic but having to turn it up because no way I'm giving up my one and only 24 slot rifle. Maybe in a future patch they'll let give us display stands...
GOG.com: .
For example, we’ll acquire some new outfits,
*skimming the patch notes* You sure?

edit:
IDK. Having updated and checked out the customization options on the next space station I see them as... okayish... as they where before. The list of additions and fixes is impressive; but more customization (one of the things I was hoping most for) does not appear to be part of it.
Post edited November 29, 2019 by Anothername
greyhat: These guys go above and beyond. What a way to turn it around. Good job Hello Games. :)
Heh, heh...
I must say I am impressed by the amount of content theses guys added to this game over time.
I thought the beyond update is more or less it, and no :)

Well, they definitely redeemed their reputation in my book, that much is sure.
Glad I gave Hello Games & NMS a second chance. They've completely redeemed themselves.
Hello games got caught up in their own hype, but at least they decided to fix the issues and give us the content the promised, well mostly. At least they gave us a game worth the $60 many of us paid. Thank you Hello Games for not being a turd sandwich! Can you guys call Hare Brained Schemes and tell them what that's like?