It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shmacky-McNuts: Dark Forces 1
Battle Front 2

1 code and your ninja skills are what stands between you and these titles!
49216-93F2F-EBACA-A89B3
The code was already used...
Battle Front 2

49216-93F2F-EBACA-A89B3
Wow, already used, that was a fast ninja.
Well, either a bot or a very skilled ninja. That went faster than it took to reload the page. I'm guessing a bot. But another person just a moment ago was real and used the other games it had in the code. So I'm pleased a human was in there somewhere xD

Sorry to the other folks that are human. I'll try to remember to make a small test for a human to figure out next time I drop a code.
Shmacky-McNuts: Well, either a bot or a very skilled ninja. That went faster than it took to reload the page. I'm guessing a bot. But another person just a moment ago was real and used the other games it had in the code. So I'm pleased a human was in there somewhere xD

Sorry to the other folks that are human. I'll try to remember to make a small test for a human to figure out next time I drop a code.
That was a gift code and you can see in your purchase history who activated it. Because the bot didn’t even say thank you, then you can announce his name so that everyone knows who it was.
Shmacky-McNuts: Well, either a bot or a very skilled ninja. That went faster than it took to reload the page. I'm guessing a bot. But another person just a moment ago was real and used the other games it had in the code. So I'm pleased a human was in there somewhere xD

Hmm... Maybe a code can only be used once, regardless of what is actually redeemed?
I checked who it is. But since I cannot know for 100% certain, I don't want to out the person, in the rare event, that they are just really fast. Not especially polite, but I rather give the benefit of the doubt. Besides, I made Max here pleased, so its all good =)

I was a really ancient code I had almost forgot about anyway.

edit:
I mean the ninja was not polite. But, some people can be excited or whatever.... >_>
Post edited December 20, 2022 by Shmacky-McNuts
Shmacky-McNuts: I checked who it is. But since I cannot know for 100% certain, I don't want to out the person, in the rare event, that they are just really fast.
Only bots don't say thank you, humans do ;-)
Shmacky-McNuts: I checked who it is. But since I cannot know for 100% certain, I don't want to out the person, in the rare event, that they are just really fast.
Catac1ysm: Only bots don't say thank you, humans do ;-)
Idle curiosity, which game did you want?(edit:damn spell check makes me write like I'm mentally deficient sometimes lol)
Battle Front 2

49216-93F2F-EBACA-A89B3
DiffuseReflection: Wow, already used, that was a fast ninja.
Same question, which game did you have an interest in?
Post edited December 20, 2022 by Shmacky-McNuts
Shmacky-McNuts: , which game did you want?
It's not about the game, it's about the people. Usually, if I'm fast enough, I immediately check the code and decide in the process whether I need the game or not. In this case, the code has already been redeemed by the silent ninja. I don't want a game, I want to know his name)
Nah. Someone who claimed one of my donations to the community giveaway never said thanks either in the thread or in private.
Ice_Mage: Nah. Someone who claimed one of my donations to the community giveaway never said thanks either in the thread or in private.
It was some ind of bot)))))

BZ6Ztwo-GHJPR-EFtwoMB Hero by Chance
Shmacky-McNuts: Same question, which game did you have an interest in?
Dark Forces and Battlefront II are both great games, I suppose I was a bit more interested in Battlefront 2 due to its moddability.
Broken Sword: Director's Cut: F13-9D791BOT-KILLER-784E2-18592

* the first letter three times instead of once
** erase the BOT-KILLER
*** last number plus 3
Ice_Mage: Nah. Someone who claimed one of my donations to the community giveaway never said thanks either in the thread or in private.
Catac1ysm: It was some ind of bot)))))

BZ6Ztwo-GHJPR-EFtwoMB Hero by Chance
Couldn't solve this... replacing two by 2 didn't help.
(Edit - I realize now this was for Steam, someone already redeemed it there.)
Post edited December 20, 2022 by DiffuseReflection
Same here. Not giving his name but he had to post in the forum to ask for the game, that's how it works, so he could at least have spared ten seconds to write a simple "Thank you"