It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cavalary: Sang-Froid is freeware, by the way, and also on GOG...
AirBuccaneers is also free.
Doesn't Steam have a thingo though that you can't collect tradeable Cards from free coded games (thus people grab the Retail codes when they drop)?
I have a Steam key for Kingdom: Classic if anyone wants to try it for Trading Cards. This game is also free to play now, but the code is from when it wasn't. It should still be active, but I can't guarantee it.

7F30V-5**23-0FCN6

Krusty the Klown
altosy: I'm surprised I'd more than 4 hours to try keys from your list. I activated: Krinkle Krusher, Sang-Froid-Tales of werewolves, The Old City: Leviathan, AirBuccaneers, Pirates of Black Cove Gold, Truck Racer, In Between. And Keebles 40 minutes ago.
And the already activated before me: SWGJK, FVDWB, EGPNE, KRV5X, ELAVD, 5TEDC, A8QZ0, PA52J, K4YJK, JRMIQ, CEPVG, X97XJ, GCHFM, 77JHM, 7LCKC, IYF8W, CILAC, APMVM, EC80A, GGI02, 6HVGZ, ID69M, FWCP6, E0ZK8, FE45P, 7QN80.
God bless you Mike, thank you for the games and the excellent way to share them. Slow ninjas like me had a chance to try. Happy new year.
Weird. I tried Sang-Froid among others about 2 hours after the post and I was told the key had already been used. I was amazed at how speedy the ninjas were, but made no mention of it because, well, it is a ninja thread after all...

Mike225517: Happy New Year!
Thanks for the big list. Enjoy the new year.
Post edited January 02, 2023 by honglath
Not sure if this will still be valid but you are welcome to try

redeem code for DEX on gog:

E42DE-1D3F3-454A4-49BC?

?=(8 minus 2)
lazydog: code for DEX on gog
This code has expired :)
Edit: bump!

Broken Sword: Director's Cut: 5137C-3C1E8-D88gog75-BB28E

*remove name store
Broken Sword: Director's Cut (GOG):

9A63D-AD9D7-F6E6E-A681+

+=4

have fun

edit:

The code has been redeemed.

The redeemer thanked me.
Post edited January 05, 2023 by Kreuzstich
Star Wars: Squadron (Origin Key)

8C##-$$P8-MXVU-A65J-**N2

## = Useful batteries
$$ = 1989 buddy cop movie starring Jim Belushi
** = Wyoming

Enjoy!
Cavalary: Sang-Froid is freeware, by the way, and also on GOG...
AirBuccaneers is also free.
Braggadar: Doesn't Steam have a thingo though that you can't collect tradeable Cards from free coded games (thus people grab the Retail codes when they drop)?
Yes, some perks are cards, game count and XP. The gift size is not the most important to me, but more to the thrill of the opportunity to receive one. Generosity is priceless, as much as being the fortunate recipient. Happy 2023.
altosy: I'm surprised I'd more than 4 hours to try keys from your list. I activated: Krinkle Krusher, Sang-Froid-Tales of werewolves, The Old City: Leviathan, AirBuccaneers, Pirates of Black Cove Gold, Truck Racer, In Between. And Keebles 40 minutes ago.
And the already activated before me: SWGJK, FVDWB, EGPNE, KRV5X, ELAVD, 5TEDC, A8QZ0, PA52J, K4YJK, JRMIQ, CEPVG, X97XJ, GCHFM, 77JHM, 7LCKC, IYF8W, CILAC, APMVM, EC80A, GGI02, 6HVGZ, ID69M, FWCP6, E0ZK8, FE45P, 7QN80.
God bless you Mike, thank you for the games and the excellent way to share them. Slow ninjas like me had a chance to try. Happy new year.
honglath: Weird. I tried Sang-Froid among others about 2 hours after the post and I was told the key had already been used. I was amazed at how speedy the ninjas were, but made no mention of it because, well, it is a ninja thread after all...

Mike225517: Happy New Year!
honglath: Thanks for the big list. Enjoy the new year.
Sorry, I explained myself wrong. I tried to say I had several hours to test keys. It seems to me that you should have tried that key after I had already activated it. I must say that even a day later I was still able to activate Miner Wars 2081 WY36Z. Thank you again Mike225517.
Post edited January 04, 2023 by altosy
high rated
ENCASED: A SCI-FI POST-APOCALYPTIC RPG on Steam

4**BH-X*CB*-2**0G

J - should be second
GJ - last piece, woohoo!
9 - this is third
Y9 - first one

Happy playing, fellow human!
sayfullah: ENCASED: A SCI-FI POST-APOCALYPTIC RPG on Steam

4**BH-X*CB*-2**0G

J - should be second
GJ - last piece, woohoo!
9 - this is third
Y9 - first one

Happy playing, fellow human!
can't redeem, something about my country
sayfullah: ENCASED: A SCI-FI POST-APOCALYPTIC RPG on Steam
Already redeemed by some silent ninja
Kitty Chase:
LXX6X-ZX0B6-6XJT2
29D70-QFE5Q-58X8Z
MFD33-K6R6G-RG6CA
Q9E8G-Q53Y7-8QG7R
THV0W-B5G8W-G8TR7
FFCCL-9GMJK-BTPV7
ZYEW0-7TALX-YFKTH
X5E0I-YH7JI-Z7LIP
8FWD7-G97PT-HBP4Q
LE7PW-JLVY6-3EY5Z

Traffic V:
5FQTH-R4C2Z-AB85E
K02T0-L0862-7LGVR
FZ2R0-EX7PM-PK777
C4JT7-4CZXR-ATBG6
564TD-Y7MJE-NX0WR
76VQH-78D65-B6XIC
VP0LY-B3D86-QDIC2
Z5RGX-KJNJ4-FVJFG
R9DAL-8DD3Z-555IZ
AZDCH-6Y0CE-G0PID
CTPAX001RUS: ...
I redeemed Traffic V with the key 564TD-Y7MJE-NX0WR. Thanks!
Post edited January 17, 2023 by vip2002
Hello, I took

Kitty Chase:
MFD33-K6R6G-RG6CA

and Traffic V:
K02T0-L0862-7LGVR

thank you very much

Alain