It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: And this is why this thread needs to go :(
ninjas should let everyone know when they redeem a key
Ungunbu: ninjas should let everyone know when they redeem a key
Well, they don't. People keep trying, asking nicely, hoping that maybe it will be different the next time. It never is.

It might lack the spirit of the old ninja thread, but the BBBBoB works. Every gifter is recognised and thanked, every recipient grateful. Even if one doesn't want to join it, they can at least send the keys over PM, rather than throwing them to the winds. Not only is it more rewarding to the gifter and recipient, but it also doesn't undermine the efforts of others for a more sociable and pleasant forum!
Spinorial:
Well said.

Even the "Open this thread..." thread is becoming a minefield... Check the last 6 posts and you'll see.
Spinorial:
phandom: Well said.

Even the "Open this thread..." thread is becoming a minefield... Check the last 6 posts and you'll see.
IMHO "ninja thread"-like threads are ok as long as we stick with the "make a human answer" thing with some additional min-rep requirement
phandom: Well said.

Ungunbu: IMHO "ninja thread"-like threads are ok as long as we stick with the "make a human answer" thing with some additional min-rep requirement
OK. I agree with that.
But it's becoming fearsome to ask for a game. You might get low-rated for no reason.
And the fact is those who hit the "minus" button, are hidden and we don't know who they are..............
Ungunbu: IMHO "ninja thread"-like threads are ok as long as we stick with the "make a human answer" thing with some additional min-rep requirement
phandom: OK. I agree with that.
But it's becoming fearsome to ask for a game. You might get low-rated for no reason.
And the fact is those who hit the "minus" button, are hidden and we don't know who they are..............
There will always be a problem with people doing mindless down-repping -- as you said they are anonymous and they don't even take the time to explain their reasons when asked

--

to me ninja-threads are very representative of how great (and generous) this community is -- you get free games every few minutes!!!
it's a shame some people ruin this spirit

BTW ninjas are just part of the community and actually i would miss them if they disappeared :-P
Ungunbu: BTW ninjas are just part of the community and actually i would miss them if they disappeared :-P
Quite a few of us enjoyed some ninja sport, but it stopped being fun. Nowadays, ninja threads are, for all intents and purposes, people blindly dumping extra keys and never hearing from them again. Yeah, I miss the old days too, but they're long gone. It may be that in a few years, when the practice has died out and various lurkers wandered off to greener pastures, someone might resurrect the tradition. Right now, it's just keeping undesirables around, and occasionally, really disappointing people who were looking for a certain game, only to see it snatched without a peep.
Pester(Desura)
**46-99810-20B3-0719
**-Thailand domain

IDRQ (Desura)
V9Z49-**4PP-FLT6O-RWMHE-GPKXH
**-Congo domain
wildys: Pester(Desura)
**46-99810-20B3-0719
**-Thailand domain

IDRQ (Desura)
V9Z49-**4PP-FLT6O-RWMHE-GPKXH
**-Congo domain
Desura doesn't get too much love I see, 2hrs and no one took them, so I did, thanks!
Tried to give these away multiple times, but no one wants them so this seems like a good place to drop the keys.

ClusterPuck99 (Desura) HP9YU-1URF0-TJJH1-FQ4FJ-***XH
http://www.desura.com/games/clusterpuck99
you may or may not like this style of game, it all depends on your Point Of View.

One day for CHED (DESURA): QBLCA-***1K-7CYBP-6LK4F-VKB6J
http://www.desura.com/games/one-day-for-ched
not a Very High Quality game.

I also have a key for something in Mythborne. Don't know what it gets you and know even less about the game.
If you have played it and made it to level 5, this might be useful to you.
Here are the contents form the email I got with the key.
Congratulations on your gift key for Mythborne!
Your key is: DTO0H2A5IF
How to redeem your key:
1) When you get to lv 5,you can click the Hot Events button.
2) Enter your code into the input field and click the Confirm button to get the gift pack.
3) Check your email
Meh, I know I am cheap with this, but here goes a Steam key for :

Dawn of Fantasy - Kingdom Wars : GCWQSEO5T0J78Z2KUXX0DENL*

* = Number next to 5

The game just changed to a Free to Play named Kingdom Wars, but here it is.. Sorry for my cheap ninja gift, today.
koima57: Meh, I know I am cheap with this, but here goes a Steam key for :

* = Number next to 5

The game just changed to a Free to Play named Kingdom Wars, but here it is.. Sorry for my cheap ninja gift, today.
Actually got this one haha, just tried it for fun. Thanks!
koima57: Meh, I know I am cheap with this, but here goes a Steam key for :

* = Number next to 5

ggf162: Actually got this one haha, just tried it for fun. Thanks!
Welcome! I don't know what it add from the F2P version, but glad to give away. ^^
ggf162: Actually got this one haha, just tried it for fun. Thanks!
koima57: Welcome! I don't know what it add from the F2P version, but glad to give away. ^^
Premium account for 30 days is included if you purchased it before the F2P. You can decide when to use the premium advantage. Just like a booster pack for newcomers.
koima57: Welcome! I don't know what it add from the F2P version, but glad to give away. ^^
asrul1992: Premium account for 30 days is included if you purchased it before the F2P. You can decide when to use the premium advantage. Just like a booster pack for newcomers.
I see, thanks. I search and find :

http://steamcommunity.com/app/227180/discussions/0/619569608669424583/

"Our veteran players get Premium account for 30 days and majority of micro-transaction content unlocked. Content that f2p players would need to spend over $20 to get, and 5 unlocked city slots."

Well, turns out I have a Desura key and another Steam key for this game, to give away.. :)

Desura :

*YJYK-IUJVL-764VE-DYN7I-XQFBE

* = Number of days in a single week

Steam :

19BVZV8O60ZAB0BSSY6AEUX1*

* = 24th letter of the alphabet
Post edited October 27, 2014 by koima57