It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For Steam:

X-COM
NIV8I-JP4EE-JQDBG
The "D" could also be an "O"

CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR
0TXZ7-K4N92-WZEX7
UterusMaximus: For Steam:

X-COM
NIV8I-JP4EE-JQDBG
Thanks for X-COM

X-COM
NIV8I-JP4EE-JQDBG
LeonidSN87: Thanks for X-COM
You are welcome, enjoy!
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

The redemption deadline is December 16th, 2017 at 10:00 AM Pacific. You have 2 days left!
Immediately after 10AM Pacific on December 16th, the Steam key will magically vanish as if it were just a figment of your imagination, leaving this cryptic message behind in its wake.

7B3DK-TTBZD-4ME3G

I hope the key works for you!
And don't be d*ck and claim the key without notifying users here it is claimed.
r0nn: The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

The redemption deadline is December 16th, 2017 at 10:00 AM Pacific. You have 2 days left!
Immediately after 10AM Pacific on December 16th, the Steam key will magically vanish as if it were just a figment of your imagination, leaving this cryptic message behind in its wake.

7B3DK-TTBZD-4ME3G

wow I tried 2min after you posted , someone already got it.
r0nn: The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

7B3DK-TTBZD-4ME3G

ethailia: wow I tried 2min after you posted , someone already got it.
wow...sorry mate...

X-COM
NIV8I-JP4EE-JQDBG

CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR
0TXZ7-K4N92-WZEX7
Corporate lifestyle simulator was already taken
MDK 1

5++C8-3B1GG-111FD-9987A

GG = 244+11 [dec] -> [hex]
111=number of the beast
++ = abbreviation of Data Base

(4) - (1) - (2) - (3) => (1) - (2) - (3) - (4)
i have 2 steam keys for company of heroes 2(free on humble)
zloooi: i have 2 steam keys for company of heroes 2(free on humble)
I added my Steam key to Steam, but I got nothing because I already own it. Apparently Steam will not allow you to have more than 1 copy of a game so you can legally play with friends, even if you own more than 1 key. After the key is used, it's used, BUT...I can't use it. And they wonder why many people prefer to hack out the DRM and pirate the software, and still more people pay in time and money to obtain the pirated copies.

This is why only GOG gets my money. If I buy 2 copies from GOG, I get 2 copies. Some GOG games come with 2 licenses, like Frozen Synapse.
Post edited December 15, 2017 by badon
zloooi: i have 2 steam keys for company of heroes 2(free on humble)
badon: I added my Steam key to Steam, but I got nothing because I already own it. Apparently Steam will not allow you to have more than 1 copy of a game so you can legally play with friends, even if you own more than 1 key. After the key is used, it's used, BUT...I can't use it. And they wonder why many people prefer to hack out the DRM and pirate the software, and still more people pay in time and money to obtain the pirated copies.

This is why only GOG gets my money. If I buy 2 copies from GOG, I get 2 copies.
i have keys from humblebundle site
badon: I added my Steam key to Steam, but I got nothing because I already own it. Apparently Steam will not allow you to have more than 1 copy of a game so you can legally play with friends, even if you own more than 1 key. After the key is used, it's used, BUT...I can't use it. And they wonder why many people prefer to hack out the DRM and pirate the software, and still more people pay in time and money to obtain the pirated copies.

This is why only GOG gets my money. If I buy 2 copies from GOG, I get 2 copies.
zloooi: i have keys from humblebundle site
That's where one of my keys came from too. They're all Steam keys.
Post edited December 15, 2017 by badon
company of heroes 2
HADTC-XNNAI-4I0CM
HA4K2-54YGL-7R8EL
Post edited December 15, 2017 by zloooi
Dupes from stars sale.

Man O' War: Corsair - Warhammer Naval Battles - Gone to gogdragon2011.

Combat Chess - Gone to sulc84.
Post edited December 15, 2017 by DampSquib
DampSquib: Dupes from stars sale.
There's an awful lot of stars after you bumped your head, Squib. You missed a character in the Chess code.