It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

brake_id: You must post here, stating which one you want. Must not be a new account ( not that I am generally against hoarding but I would to see people who actually want and will play any of the games.
Also after getting a game you are required to either stream it for 15 minutes ( if its possible for you ) or make a short review of the game in your own words via pm.

I have the following GoG Games:

Dragonsphere
Earthworm Jim 1+2: The Whole Can 'O Worms
Ultima 7
Saints Row 2
Wing Commander 1+2, Wing Commander 3, 4 and 5 ( all in one code )
Hm, may i ask for Ultima 7?
low rated
greeklover: Thanks for the generous giveaway. I had tried the exult version of Ultima 7 many years ago. It was a very interesting game but I was confused with the plot and after I got some party members I didn't know what to do or where to go and I quit. I remember there was a brutal murder and I was hoarding every single object I found and I didn't trust some guy in a church. Was he the bad guy?
ZatEmerald: This is not the topic for this discussion. You should ask this on the Ultima 7 forum on GOG or ask brake_id via PM.
These are the rules of thread as op says

"1. No direct code posting - Bots are a common and simple way to get tons of games. So whatever you post, just don't post it directly. Use "reply to this post for code X" or whatever else you can think of, but don't just post codes directly.When in doubt, drink more beer .
2. You do not talk about Fight Club.
3. I don't know, I'm drunk as fuck ."

I'm ok with the rules and will make as much off-topic discussion as I want, it's encouraged by the op. Now how about you stop being the sheriff?
Post edited December 22, 2017 by greeklover
low rated
brake_id: You must post here, stating which one you want. Must not be a new account ( not that I am generally against hoarding but I would to see people who actually want and will play any of the games.
Also after getting a game you are required to either stream it for 15 minutes ( if its possible for you ) or make a short review of the game in your own words via pm.

Dragonsphere
Ultima 7
Saints Row 2
UterusMaximus: Hm, may i ask for Ultima 7?
can i get Wing Commander bundled code please?
ZatEmerald: This is not the topic for this discussion. You should ask this on the Ultima 7 forum on GOG or ask brake_id via PM.
greeklover: These are the rules of thread as op says

"1. No direct code posting - Bots are a common and simple way to get tons of games. So whatever you post, just don't post it directly. Use "reply to this post for code X" or whatever else you can think of, but don't just post codes directly.When in doubt, drink more beer .
2. You do not talk about Fight Club.
3. I don't know, I'm drunk as fuck ."

I'm ok with the rules and will make as much off-topic discussion as I want, it's encouraged by the op. Now how about you stop being the sheriff?
All I'm saying is that posting about problems beating Ultima 7 in this topic is counter productive. People go here to catch a code giveaway and thus may not be able to help you (not everyone played Ultima 7 while some may have forgotten the specifics).

I would also like to point out that my response was civil, clear and to the point. Getting upset and calling someone a "sheriff" (which doesn't even make sense because I did not act like one, at least not to my knowledge of how a sheriff acts) to somehow make their post something it is not does not help your case.

And yes if the rules in the opening post still apply then you can engage in as much off-topic discussion as you desire here just like you can do the same in a middle of a marketplace but I doubt you'll find many answers to your questions.
Post edited December 22, 2017 by ZatEmerald

Dragonsphere
Ultima 7
Saints Row 2
Hi, can I have Earthworm Jim 1+2 please? Im always doing reviews of the games I play and sometimes stream it to my friends (usually on my Steam account) so its not a problem for me doing the things you ask.
ZatEmerald:
I was just doing some friendly conversation, I am not looking for solutions to the game. But what you mention about people getting annoyed because they didn't find a free game is a big problem in my eyes. It means they just check this page all the time to get a free game. Why would we want to encourage such behavior?
ZatEmerald:
greeklover: I was just doing some friendly conversation, I am not looking for solutions to the game. But what you mention about people getting annoyed because they didn't find a free game is a big problem in my eyes. It means they just check this page all the time to get a free game. Why would we want to encourage such behavior?
I'm not "encouraging it". I'm merely pointing out what I observed. I also do not find it strange since giving away codes is the primary purpose of this thread.
low rated
greeklover: I was just doing some friendly conversation, I am not looking for solutions to the game. But what you mention about people getting annoyed because they didn't find a free game is a big problem in my eyes. It means they just check this page all the time to get a free game. Why would we want to encourage such behavior?
ZatEmerald: I'm not "encouraging it". I'm merely pointing out what I observed. I also do not find it strange since giving away codes is the primary purpose of this thread.
giving away not just dropping them like its trash

and people on come in here to get free games only i mean the forum is a place to speak and make friends *imo*

also for the people just code dropping like this is a place seen as a trash please dont do that and for those who take codes PLEASE SAY THAT YOU TOOK THEM because others who come in the post and see that there is a free game offer by someone will think its not taken so please do us a favour and say that you took them if not then get the fuck out of here with ur shit bots

i mean im no admin or anything or the owner of this post but come on LITERALLY a second as a code comes in its already redeemed and there is no one stating that, its a very big problem and a nuisance so stop its really frustrating
Post edited December 23, 2017 by SkelettalAngel
low rated
SkelettalAngel: giving away not just dropping them like its trash
No. Dropping like trash. Preferably, in MAHAYO. This is NINJA thread, not giveaway thread. READ THE OP!
And post number two won't also hurt.
Post edited December 23, 2017 by Lin545
low rated
Lin545: No. Dropping like trash. Preferably, in MAHAYO. This is NINJA thread, not giveaway thread. READ THE OP!
And post number two won't also hurt.
no its not dropping like trash because the owner CLEARLY states to NOT just code drop so please go somewhere else with ur bullshit or at least get some common sense
low rated
SkelettalAngel: no its not dropping like trash because the owner CLEARLY states to NOT just code drop so please go somewhere else with ur bullshit or at least get some common sense
1. DROP LIKE TRASH, preferably in MAHAYO.
READ POST NUMBER ONE IN THIS THREAD.
low rated
SkelettalAngel: no its not dropping like trash because the owner CLEARLY states to NOT just code drop so please go somewhere else with ur bullshit or at least get some common sense
Lin545: 1. DROP LIKE TRASH, preferably in MAHAYO.
READ POST NUMBER ONE IN THIS THREAD.
can u not yell at me i can smell ur breath all the way here and i did read the number one which it did say to not just code drop
You know what? I'm going to be "that guy" and say what most of us know but don't want to say.
ZatEmerald: I'm not "encouraging it". I'm merely pointing out what I observed. I also do not find it strange since giving away codes is the primary purpose of this thread.

and people on come in here to get free games only i mean the forum is a place to speak and make friends *imo*

also for the people just code dropping like this is a place seen as a trash please dont do that and for those who take codes PLEASE SAY THAT YOU TOOK THEM because others who come in the post and see that there is a free game offer by someone will think its not taken so please do us a favour and say that you took them if not then get the fuck out of here with ur shit bots

i mean im no admin or anything or the owner of this post but come on LITERALLY a second as a code comes in its already redeemed and there is no one stating that, its a very big problem and a nuisance so stop its really frustrating
There are some giveaway posts.For example ZFR's post was a giveaway post and people who weren't even in for the giveaway talked about life in general and their opinions on discussions.Those are giveaways with a particular theme, a reasoning behind them.But in this thread, it's mostly throwing away keys.Just read the posts with keys, people mostly leave the key and post, that's it.And don't say that like it's a bad thing, people don't need a reason to share stuff.If i want to share something just for the hell of it i should be able to throw the key here without any concept or something and someone who just took it because he can shouldn't be guilty.If you think there must be a reason to share and one should always give something in return when taking something then that's the opposite of what you're trying to act like.Don't post to look "nice" and "supporter of kind community", instead think about the reason people come here in the first place.
I'm probably going to get downrated a lot, but to hell with it.
Edit:Just saw your last post, the reason the OP says "no direct key posting" is to avoid bots so lots of people can have a chance.Just another proof of what i'm saying.It's not our business who takes the keys unless we get them.But we still want everyone to have a chance.
Post edited December 23, 2017 by Swote
low rated
SkelettalAngel: can u not yell at me i can smell ur breath all the way here and i did read the number one which it did say to not just code drop
DROP CODE, PREFERABLY IN MAHAYO.
I ALSO DON'T SMELL, CHECK CABLES! LARGE LETTERS ARE TO IMPROVE VISIBILITY!
low rated
SkelettalAngel: can u not yell at me i can smell ur breath all the way here and i did read the number one which it did say to not just code drop
Lin545: DROP CODE, PREFERABLY IN MAHAYO.
I ALSO DON'T SMELL, CHECK CABLES! LARGE LETTERS ARE TO IMPROVE VISIBILITY!
no, reading glasses are and magnifying glasses do such things..also am i irritating u? cuz it sure looks like it why are you getting irritating over a screen dude its just a screen im just 1s and 0s after all
Swote: You know what? I'm going to be "that guy" and say what most of us know but don't want to say.

Swote: But we still want everyone to have a chance.
thats what im trying to say im saying to at least say u took the key so that others know not to try to redeem it and to give others equal chance in finding a good key for a game...then again people camp this thread like its camping out for a new console at target
Post edited December 23, 2017 by SkelettalAngel