It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On Wednesday, GOG sent an email invite for their Discord server which mentioned 'Exclusives discounts' posted there. Are these the same as in the newsletters?
The-Business: On Wednesday, GOG sent an email invite for their Discord server which mentioned 'Exclusives discounts' posted there. Are these the same as in the newsletters?
Since when GOG has their Discord server?
Yet another Wartales code:

QQAC12DA70✈CA2A2

✈ = 767
The-Business: On Wednesday, GOG sent an email invite for their Discord server which mentioned 'Exclusives discounts' posted there. Are these the same as in the newsletters?
PainOfSalvation: Since when GOG has their Discord server?
I believe they have been sending private invitations to selected goglodytes for a few weeks now, assuming that is what The-Business is referring to.

P.S. I didn't get one; I am just repeating what others who did have told me.
Post edited April 05, 2024 by mrkgnao
PainOfSalvation: Since when GOG has their Discord server?
mrkgnao: I believe they have been sending private invitations to selected goglodytes for a few weeks now, assuming that is what The-Business is referring to.

They made a Discord group not long ago for the purpose of Alpha Protocol giveaway (500 keys to selected GOG users) but i'm not aware if they have official group now.
mrkgnao: I believe they have been sending private invitations to selected goglodytes for a few weeks now, assuming that is what The-Business is referring to.

PainOfSalvation: They made a Discord group not long ago for the purpose of Alpha Protocol giveaway (500 keys to selected GOG users) but i'm not aware if they have official group now.
No. The one I am talking about is a new "focus group" discord to gather ongoing feedback from selected active goglodytes.
Post edited April 05, 2024 by mrkgnao
Wartales / -30% all-time high discount!

code: QQAC17SURVIVAL505CB41986F
^ SURVIVAL = 2

Offer ends on April 7th, 2024 at 2 PM UTC.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Gap / -40% all-time high discount!

code: ZTLR171763PSYCHE504376E
^ PSYCHE = A

Offer ends on April 7th, 2024 at 2 PM UTC.
Wartales all time discount code: QQAC1C9D699DCFBA65
One more Wartale

QQAC05776EB051AB8B
Wartales (-30%)

Redeem until April 7th, 2024, 2 PM UTC.

The Gap (-40%)

Redeem until April 7th, 2024, 2 PM UTC.
Wartales
https://www.gog.com/redeem/QQAC2A0BFDC5CD7775
QQAC2F29EF6BA40928

(Wartales)

ZTLR2F1CD79795E82C

(The Gap)
Wartales
QQAC147403F38C9537
I received one too, but I ignored it since I don't use discord... Is it possible to share it with someone else? (I don't know how discord invites work tbh)
Post edited April 07, 2024 by Lone_Scout
Lone_Scout: I received one too, but I ignored it since I don't use discord... Is it possible to share it with someone else? (I don't know how discord invites work tbh)
It's been ages since I used Discord and I don't know if things have changed since then. But when I used to send invites to someone, it was just a link for that person. The link didn't require any account or login, at least not that I recall back then. Though admittedly my memory is a bit hazy now lol.