It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

4 hours, 13 streamers, and an infinity of reloads: heroes will rise and noobs will fall in Twitch.tv/GOGcom's Unreal Tournament 2004 Championship!

Well-known Twitch.tv/GOGcom hosts and guests, along with some GOG.com staff, will go head to head tonight in a live-streamed [url=http://www.gog.com/game/unreal_tournament_2004_ece]Unreal Tournament 2004[/url] Championship.

With an abundance of participants hosted by Mat of the MatCat duo, everything about this event screams insane awesomeness and awesome insanity.

===========================

Date: Tuesday, May 5th
Time: 8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT

===========================

Check out this epic trailer (prepared by the awesome MatCat) to see who is entering these FPS hunger games!

About the channel: Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited May 05, 2015 by GOG.com
Why 04'? The original goty is better.
How about arranging a tournament for the users? I'd love to participate :-) Oh, and by the way, May 5th is today, not tomorrow. Did you get the date wrong, or did you post this a day too late?
Post edited May 05, 2015 by Wishbone
It's today, the post must've been written yesterday :) Right after Witcher Q&A, so don't turn off Twitch - stay for our bloody mayhem! :)
Woohoo! :)
GOG.com: Check out this epic trailer (prepared by the awesome MatCat) to see who is entering these FPS hunger games!
No. You don't tell anyone about this except when it's too late to participate and then you expect them to sit and watch? I raise my kilt to you.
It's a bit late for European folks who have to get up early tomorrow morning but I'll try to see the beginning ;)
outstarwalker: It's today, the post must've been written yesterday :) Right after Witcher Q&A, so don't turn off Twitch - stay for our bloody mayhem! :)
Hi!
Saw some of your streams and I'm quite pleased. Didn't like Twitch before the *awesome* GOG channel.
Thanks for making gaming even more fun!
GOG.com: Check out this epic trailer (prepared by the awesome MatCat) to see who is entering these FPS hunger games!
MaximumBunny: No. You don't tell anyone about this except when it's too late to participate and then you expect them to sit and watch? I raise my kilt to you.
The event was for (mainly) the streamers and moderators of the GOG.com Twitch channel - so we weren't accepting entries from others, at least not this time. We'll let you know if a more open tournament will be in the works, though! :)
#priveledged

I'm really excited!
outstarwalker: It's today, the post must've been written yesterday :) Right after Witcher Q&A, so don't turn off Twitch - stay for our bloody mayhem! :)
vicklemos: Hi!
Saw some of your streams and I'm quite pleased. Didn't like Twitch before the *awesome* GOG channel.
Thanks for making gaming even more fun!
Thank you, that's awesome to hear!
If you want even more streaming tonight, get here just in 1h30m - I will play Witcher 2 then! :)
I'll be watching! Looking forward to see how Chris does :)
How 'bout we remind everyone this is going on soon? ;) Just half an hour left!
Ciris: How 'bout we remind everyone this is going on soon? ;) Just half an hour left!
Out of curiosity, who did all the "videos" and matchup "artworks"?
Ciris: How 'bout we remind everyone this is going on soon? ;) Just half an hour left!
Maybe if you hadn't said "tomorrow night" when it's tonight, you'd have had more of a response by now.

Also, holding a tournament for the forum users would probably have been more popular. I'd certainly watch someone I kinda know in a tournament (or participate myself). Of the participants mentioned in the trailer, I've heard the name of exactly one, and I can't remember in which connection. In other words, I have no idea who any of them are, and so I don't really care about watching any of them play UT2004 against each other.

Judas vs. tinyE, on the other hand? I'd watch that ;-)