It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Confirmed.

The day has finally come and the holy grail of classic gaming has arrived on GOG.com. Welcome, Lucasfilm games! You are among friends, here! We're proud to announce our team-up with ©Disney Interactive that allows for the DRM-free release of 20+ classic titles from the cult-classic developer. We know you waited long for this moment, so we want to reunite you with those golden oldies with as little delay as possible. Today, to start with a bang, we are releasing a selection of 6 acclaimed titles from Lucasfilm's most famous gaming franchises, so that the Lucasfilm/Disney catalog on GOG.com is made impressive from day one. Here are the great titles you can get right away:

<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: X-Wing Special Edition - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: TIE Fighter Special Edition - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
Sam &amp; Max Hit the Road (Windows + Mac + Linux!) - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
The Secret of Monkey Island&trade;: Special Edition
Indiana Jones&reg; and the Fate of Atlantis&trade; (Windows + Mac + Linux!)
<i>Star Wars</i>&reg;: Knights of the Old Republic

Note that numerous Lucas titles, including 3 from the launch lineup (Star Wars®: X-Wing Special Edition, Star Wars®: TIE Fighter Special Edition, Sam & Max Hit the Road), are available digitally for the first time ever, ready to play with no fuss on modern operating systems. With more fantastic titles headed for our Lucasfilm/Disney catalog, you can expect to see Lucasfilm games popping up frequently on GOG.com in the coming months.

(C) & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. Used under authorization. STAR WARS, INDIANA JONES, SAM & MAX, MONKEY ISLAND and all characters, names, and related properties are trademarks of & (C) Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates.
Fantastic news! I put lots of hours into tie fighter and creating custom missions. I'm hoping to see xwing vs tie fighter in the future for some better texturing and visuals. I have the discs still, but hacking around the broken installer is a pain whenever I get the urge to play.
You guys have made my life.
"Impressive. ...Most impressive"!

You've made our wishes come true!

"You have done well, my young padawan..."
That's amazing, thank you very much!
Does anybody know when the other games are announced? Any chance for Jedi Knight 3 and Star Wars Racer?
YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Don't know if someone already posted, but I'm looking forward to have Full Throttle on GOG
MrAlphaNumeric: I banish you from this community.
pi4t: Well, Bethesda has Fallout...
I like Bethesda titles just fine. It was because of the nonchalant comment about Lucasarts being added.
Considering GOG probably won't forgo its currently weekly schedule; I'm guessing they're going to milk the absolute crap out of this for the next year or so with less then one game a week on average from these people.
Wonderful news! I kinda lost faith in GOG since they've been releasing all these indie games I don't care for, but we're talking about LucasArts here!

I hope I'll finally get to play Grim Fandango, Full Throttle or Outlaws :D

I wouldn't mind some classic Star Wars games I've already played like Dark Forces 1 & 2 (+ Mysteries of the Sith), Jedi Outcast & Jedi Academy, Shadows of the Empire, Rogue Squadron, X-Wing Alliance... So many great gaming memories :)
That's what I've been waiting for all the time I've been a member. Finally being able to play X-Wing again.

I bought most of your other space ship simulators. Too bad we won't see Frontier Elite II though..
gandalfnho: Really hope GOG's contract doesn't include only adventures and Star Wars titles, Outlaws is probably the more known of these other ones, but is nice to see people remembering games like Afterlife and Secret Weapons of Luftwaffe too
I'd love that. I was too young when I first bought Secret Weapons of Luftwaffe (combined with a limited knowledge of English) and I was really bad at it but I've got fond memories nevertheless. So, it would be good to be able to try it once again.
I've been thinking.
Is 20 titles all we are going to get from Lucas/Disney? There are more great games from them.
I hope that the 20 titles are 20 within this year and more will come later.
trusteft: Is 20 titles all we are going to get from Lucas/Disney? There
Probably just a trial for GOG. If the experiment goes well, more will come, if not, then no.

I suspect we will be getting more. =)
It would be great if the soundtrack for KotOR could be added. It would save a lot of work to manually create it from the game files.
Awesome! I'm so glad to see these games as I have been hoping for X-Wing and Tie Fighter to show up here on GOG. I wonder if there will be a possibility of making the Lucasarts games that are currently only for Windows available for Mac or is that something that only developers can do?
Post edited October 29, 2014 by GekoFreako