It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Confirmed.

The day has finally come and the holy grail of classic gaming has arrived on GOG.com. Welcome, Lucasfilm games! You are among friends, here! We're proud to announce our team-up with ©Disney Interactive that allows for the DRM-free release of 20+ classic titles from the cult-classic developer. We know you waited long for this moment, so we want to reunite you with those golden oldies with as little delay as possible. Today, to start with a bang, we are releasing a selection of 6 acclaimed titles from Lucasfilm's most famous gaming franchises, so that the Lucasfilm/Disney catalog on GOG.com is made impressive from day one. Here are the great titles you can get right away:

<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: X-Wing Special Edition - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: TIE Fighter Special Edition - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
Sam &amp; Max Hit the Road (Windows + Mac + Linux!) - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
The Secret of Monkey Island&trade;: Special Edition
Indiana Jones&reg; and the Fate of Atlantis&trade; (Windows + Mac + Linux!)
<i>Star Wars</i>&reg;: Knights of the Old Republic

Note that numerous Lucas titles, including 3 from the launch lineup (Star Wars®: X-Wing Special Edition, Star Wars®: TIE Fighter Special Edition, Sam & Max Hit the Road), are available digitally for the first time ever, ready to play with no fuss on modern operating systems. With more fantastic titles headed for our Lucasfilm/Disney catalog, you can expect to see Lucasfilm games popping up frequently on GOG.com in the coming months.

(C) & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. Used under authorization. STAR WARS, INDIANA JONES, SAM & MAX, MONKEY ISLAND and all characters, names, and related properties are trademarks of & (C) Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates.
"I've got a bad feeling about this..." - my wallet
Silverhawk170485: Damn. But Steam sells Windows and Mac together. :(
That's because Aspyr plays ball there, but not here.
JudasIscariot: They already are :P
Aaand I meant Outlaw, but Outcast is fine too :D
Here's a fun drinking game I just came up with. Enter each page for every new LucasArts game that has been released on GOG, press ctrl+f and search for the word "best". For every result found, take a drink!

WARNING: You will die.
When the Disney catalog started appearing on Steam, I wasn't sure if Disney would be willing to cut a deal with GOG as well. Very glad to hear that GOG will be getting Disney titles, too.

If TRON 2.0 shows up on GOG (of which I have no doubt), I'll make sure the Killer App Mod and all the other mods work with the GOG version of 2.0. I also have a nice collection of extras they could include with the game (concept art, wallpapers, soundtrack, etc.), if Disney doesn't give them much to work with.
So excited! Thanks, GOG and Lucasfilm.
Awesome
tussin: Ever since finding out about GOG, I've always believed that securing the LucasArts catalog would be the ultimate jackpot, so now that it's here, congratulations to GOG for this deal and milestone. Must feel good getting the monkey off your back.

My only problem is that I don't have the money to buy every game ;(
I bought KOTOR and wishlisted the rest. Too much goodness to buy is a great problem to have!
tussin: Ever since finding out about GOG, I've always believed that securing the LucasArts catalog would be the ultimate jackpot, so now that it's here, congratulations to GOG for this deal and milestone. Must feel good getting the monkey off your back.

My only problem is that I don't have the money to buy every game ;(
frrrrrrunkis: I bought KOTOR and wishlisted the rest. Too much goodness to buy is a great problem to have!
Lol, I did exactly the same.
Please tell me that Star Wars Supremacy will be headed this way soon!

This is a great signing for GoG, Lucas Arts have an amazing history with great games and it's good to see them being released again.
Post edited October 28, 2014 by gonepostal
I'm so glad that Disney has decided to work with the gaming community by releasing these classics! Surprisingly enough they have done more with the Lucas Arts catalogue than Lucas Arts has done in the last ten years ... at least in regards to selling their classic games. Let's hope there are many more Lucas Arts games to come!
Post edited October 28, 2014 by joelandsonja
Just give me Outlaws and I'll be happy.
budejovice: I'd love to hear your ranking of the must haves... What was relegated to the list?
Ha ha, this is my Must Haves list (not much of space/ flight sims fan):

Sam & Max Hit the Road
The Secret of Monkey Island™: Special Edition
Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™
Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic

tburger: Such a great token of remembrance when you get old.
"I was there when LA joined gog" :-)
Take your pick! :-)
Attachments:
Unbelievably amazing! So happy to see Sam & Max and Fate of Atlantis here! Instabuy, now I just have to find time to play them...
Finally Lucasarts games are here. Hopefully Kotor 2 and X-Wing alliance among others come here soon as I own or have owned the earlier titles (Kotor 1, X-Wing and Tie Fighter among others). Wishlisted X-Wing and Tie Fighter for later promo purchase as they are well worth it.