It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Confirmed.

The day has finally come and the holy grail of classic gaming has arrived on GOG.com. Welcome, Lucasfilm games! You are among friends, here! We're proud to announce our team-up with ©Disney Interactive that allows for the DRM-free release of 20+ classic titles from the cult-classic developer. We know you waited long for this moment, so we want to reunite you with those golden oldies with as little delay as possible. Today, to start with a bang, we are releasing a selection of 6 acclaimed titles from Lucasfilm's most famous gaming franchises, so that the Lucasfilm/Disney catalog on GOG.com is made impressive from day one. Here are the great titles you can get right away:

<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: X-Wing Special Edition - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
<i>Star Wars</i>&trade;: TIE Fighter Special Edition - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
Sam &amp; Max Hit the Road (Windows + Mac + Linux!) - digital distribution debut, on GOG.com!
The Secret of Monkey Island&trade;: Special Edition
Indiana Jones&reg; and the Fate of Atlantis&trade; (Windows + Mac + Linux!)
<i>Star Wars</i>&reg;: Knights of the Old Republic

Note that numerous Lucas titles, including 3 from the launch lineup (Star Wars®: X-Wing Special Edition, Star Wars®: TIE Fighter Special Edition, Sam & Max Hit the Road), are available digitally for the first time ever, ready to play with no fuss on modern operating systems. With more fantastic titles headed for our Lucasfilm/Disney catalog, you can expect to see Lucasfilm games popping up frequently on GOG.com in the coming months.

(C) & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. Used under authorization. STAR WARS, INDIANA JONES, SAM & MAX, MONKEY ISLAND and all characters, names, and related properties are trademarks of & (C) Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates.
DonRumata1: FM Towns versions of Loom and Zak McKracken would be apt extras when GOG releases the games. And then the Japanese computer ports of CRPGs after that!
Why extras? FM Towns version should be released alongside PC / CD version! It's not an extra - it's another version of the game which contains more details on the story and more graphics (but no voice acting).
Post edited October 28, 2014 by shmerl
Thegevin: 6 Lucas Arts titles will be released every day for the remainder of all time.

Probably.
Likely.
Maybe.
Potentially?
Perceivably?
Hope.
I'm still hoping to see either Outlaws or Dark Forces!
Very happy to see new big publishers like this here

They published some of the best and most memorable PC games ever

And hey, if big publishers like this came here I'm sure that other big publishers are just a mater of time

Yes, Bethesda, I'm looking at you
Come on Shadows of the Empire! :-) Can't wait :-).
The only Star Wars games that interest me are Republic Commando (FPS) and Galactic Battlegrounds (RTS).
i hope to see Indiana Jones & The Infernal Machine and Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb, as i never got to play them years ago, and afaik they don't run on the new os's, although i might be wrong
Why no GOGbears yet? I was hoping to see a GOGbear! :(
Hats off to you, GOG!
I am sure that getting Disney on board must have been a titanic challenge, but I am also convinced that this great achievement will do much good for the site!
This is really a great start, and I cetainly hope to see the release of more Lucas Arts classics like Zak McKraken and Day of the Tentacle!
Wow, I'm BLOWN AWAY by this. Awesome news.
*using my best Tychus voice*

Hell, it's about time...

Thank you GOG for this sweet, sweet deal. You guys are fantastic.
And screw saving the money for Christimas presents! I hereby declare that Christimas is now! :D
I. LOVE. YOU. Thanks GOG!
Roman5: Very happy to see new big publishers like this here

They published some of the best and most memorable PC games ever

And hey, if big publishers like this came here I'm sure that other big publishers are just a mater of time

Yes, Bethesda, I'm looking at you
I'm right there with. They have many games that would fit well here, including Morrowwind and Oblivion.
Fuck yes! I hope there are way more than 20 games coming...the Star Wars franchise alone has that many good games. :)
Reever: Wonder how many games have been bought these past two hours :D

mistermumbles: Caught in a landslide. No escape from reality.
Reever: Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy.
Post edited October 28, 2014 by Tallin
once you guys work out the bugs for me, I'm in for both X-Wing & Tie Fighter... :)