It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As of today, Adyen, the leading European fintech focused on payment services, joins forces with GOG as one of our main payment operators. Adyen will support us for all the default card payments in the GOG.COM store ensuring that your experience is intuitive and fluid.

With these changes, all card transactions will run faster and smoother while staying as safe as ever. If you are using the stored card data while shopping on GOG.COM, you don’t have to do anything - they are still there and remain out of anyone’s reach, including ours.

In case of any questions regarding the card payments, please contact our support team.
low rated
joppo: Vc precisa conferir umas coisas tb.

Cyberpunk custa 60 dólares antes de aplicar a redução do preço regional. O preço em dólares normal é 60, mas para o território BR é 34,91.
Bob Esponja tb tá 12,21 dólares no preço regional. Muda a sua moeda pra dólares pra vc conferir.

Se vc vê o preço em dólares e em reais um com regional prices aplicado e o outro não, vc realmente vai encontrar diferenças absurdas.
Patias: Ahhhhhh! Eu não fazia ideia disso! Agora entendi seu ponto. Obrigado pela explicação. Uma vez fui comprar um jogo de presente pra um amigo e veio aquele preço colossal na minha tela porque estava em dólar, aí eu presumi o resto.
Ah sim, realmente seu problema foi mudar pra compra como presente. Uma vez que você faz isso o Gog remove o subsídio do preço regional. Tb teria saído caro se vc tivesse escolhido pagar em reais.

Glad that the confusion has been dispelled :)
high rated
I hereby declare this thread to be the new Portuguese-language forum.

=P
Post edited July 07, 2020 by HunchBluntley
low rated
GogWarrior71: Does this mean that we may start to see Gog gift cards for sale in stores soon? (Why should PSN, Uplay, X-Box, Steam and Origin have all the fun?)
It would likely not be profitable to ship those cards to stores across the world, and also would be a good amount of waste that'd likely end up in the landfills......though I admit some might have a use for them, and for them it would be a good thing.

Maybe if they were reloadable and sold in few locations per area....
HunchBluntley: I hereby declare this thread to be the new Portuguese-language forum.

=P
LOL
low rated
I am saying this as a friend so no one gets "yelled at" by staff:

The mods will mod any thread they notice where there's too much non-english speaking.

As such, i'd humbly suggest keeping it brief or moving it to PM, lest the mods notice.

(I personally don't mind the non-english posts btw...but sadly I don't own the forums :))
Post edited July 07, 2020 by GameRacer
GameRacer: I am saying this as a friend so no one gets "yelled at" by staff:

The mods will mod any thread they notice where there's too much non-english speaking.

As such, i'd humbly suggest keeping it brief or moving it to PM, lest the mods notice.

(I personally don't mind the non-english posts btw...but sadly I don't own the forums :))
Nah, don't worry. We had some back-and-forth troubleshooting an issue Patias had with prices, but we're done by now.

@HunchBluntley: Sorry, still not this one. But rest assured, I will plant the brazilian flag in another thread near the polish-brazilian border one day :-P
GOG.com: As of today, Adyen, the leading European fintech focused on payment services, joins forces with GOG as one of our main payment operators. Adyen will support us for all the default card payments in the GOG.COM store ensuring that your experience is intuitive and fluid.

With these changes, all card transactions will run faster and smoother while staying as safe as ever. If you are using the stored card data while shopping on GOG.COM, you don’t have to do anything - they are still there and remain out of anyone’s reach, including ours.

In case of any questions regarding the card payments, please contact our support team.
Add more payment operators in Argentina
I hope the processing is still done by gog and I don't have to allow third party scripts.
Digital_CHE: When GoG will implement regional pricing in local currencies, like Steam?
I would like to see the prices in AR$ (argentinina pesos) and not in U$D.
Dude...you can make the conversion easly
Changed because of Wirecard maybe?
Mr.Mumbles: o.O Wait, what?
Patias: Were you "scared" because of the possibility of payment in installments? Hahaha. Well, I believe it is because it has been a cultural feature in Brazil since the 1950s. Here, almost everything you buy has the possibility of payment in installments. I think that in the United States this type of practice is restricted to buying houses or cars.
four easy monthly payments of just $39.99

(and now your afternoon/evening is gone)
joppo: BTW do you guys have decent experiences with boaCompra? The two or three times I remember using them I was so displeased that I always make sure I avoid them. I pay in dollars instead. Tho I suppose it might cost me a bit more in the end.
Glaucos: I only buy with boleto, so no problems here. But, strangely, my last purchase is taking longer than usual to process... maybe it's related to this changing operator? I don't know, I'll wait some more time before contacting support.
DId your last purchase go anywhere? I am trying to buy something from this wednesday promo and I am experiencing the never-ending swirl of a stuck transaction too :(
low rated
joppo: Did your last purchase go anywhere? I am trying to buy something from this wednesday promo and I am experiencing the never-ending swirl of a stuck transaction too :(
Did you try things like Paypal(if you use it)? Worked for me when I had issues with card a few times.
joppo: Did your last purchase go anywhere? I am trying to buy something from this wednesday promo and I am experiencing the never-ending swirl of a stuck transaction too :(
GameRacer: Did you try things like Paypal(if you use it)? Worked for me when I had issues with card a few times.
When I click the options above Paypal I get the swirly, but with PP it fails right away with the message "Selected payment method is currently unavailable, please choose a different one."
low rated
joppo: When I click the options above Paypal I get the swirly, but with PP it fails right away with the message "Selected payment method is currently unavailable, please choose a different one."
That sucks. :\

Hopefully GOG will get it sorted soon for ya.