It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: drea 27 (winner! you know, of the game that doesn't count for anything but self-satisfaction)
It does bring some sort of satisfaction for some reason. Perhaps it is just reassurance that my investigatory techniques are paying off at least in the form of good guesses. I've almost guessed no documents besides passwords and floor plans and of course lots of April Ryan. Of course, this could also mean that _Slaugh_ has seen my patterns of guessing and has purposefully not eliminated them to keep me distracted on them! The question for me becomes do I use that logic to then steer myself to only guessing User Accounts, or do I stick with the other 2? Actually, I think I'll change my guessing system entirely now that April Ryan is about finished. No one wanted to finish her off while I was sleeping, eh? Hmmm, she's so tempting, but I've got other things I want to do now!
Floor plans / konoko / China

drealmer7: I've almost guessed no documents besides passwords and floor plans and of course lots of April Ryan. Of course, this could also mean that _Slaugh_ has seen my patterns of guessing and has purposefully not eliminated them to keep me distracted on them!
The human desire is to create narrative, even where none really exists. ;)

As you note a few of us more than others have banged certain patterns, so when the next clue comes we're boom or bust. Either a lot stays on the table, or everything falls off. You/I/zfr stayed up, while helpo fell way off in the last round of clues.

Of course, it doesn't hurt that we're also both putting 10+ guesses on the board a day, so even if we dipped low, 20 hours after the last hint we're right back into double digits!
Post edited June 08, 2015 by bler144
User Accounts / Chun-Li / Hungary
I think a reasonable next hint would be to eliminate maybe 2 or 3 heros and nothing else eliminated, MAYBE a country or 2. 3 docs til the end makes sense and I think it'd be cheap if another got eliminated at this point.

-so often typing messages half distracted or on my way out the door!
Post edited June 08, 2015 by drealmer7
Yeah, I could see either 2 heroes (down to 576 less guesses) or 1 hero / 1 country (561). Unless Slaugh is ready for the game to end, in which case go out with a 1/6/2 blaze of glory! (240)

Overall: 159 guesses on the board against 648 combos - 24.5%

By document (alpha):
1) 38 of 216 - 18%
2) 55 of 216 - 25%
3) 66 of 216 - 31%

Top heroine:
AR: 33 of 36 - 92%

Top hero? (Didn't do a thorough check, just eyeballed)
Ga: 16 of 36 - 44%

China: 18 of 54 - 33%

Was tempted to pull more data on hero/country, but let's hope a few get knocked off here soon. I don't really want to pull 30 data points ;)
bler144: The human desire is to create narrative, even where none really exists. ;)
Certainly, and I realize that, it's fun to create a narrative to go along with the happenings, I find. I'm a writer afterall.
bler144: The human desire is to create narrative, even where none really exists. ;)
drealmer7: Certainly, and I realize that, it's fun to create a narrative to go along with the happenings, I find. I'm a writer afterall.
Wait, I thought you grew okra. ;)
Floor Plans / Chuck Greene / China
Passwords / Garrett / Uruguay.
bler144: Wait, I thought you grew okra. ;)
Yep, I do that too, among other things!

User Accounts / Zoe Castillo / Vietnam
Post edited June 08, 2015 by drealmer7
drealmer7: User Accounts / Zoe Castillo / Vietnam
pablodusk: User accounts / Zoë Castillo / Vietnam?
Perhaps the umlaut threw you off the scent? ;)
User Accounts / Chuck Greene / Hungary
User accounts / Sam Fisher / Ireland
Passwords / Zoe Castillo / China
Passwords / Cate Archer / Portugal