It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daedalus / Nameless / Jharkendar.
Magog / mrkgnao / Utah
Going to sleep. Looks like I'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out the winner. Goodnight all.
Sleep tight!
Anti-DRM / April Ryan / Philippines
It wasn't

Floor Plans / Lara Croft / Finland

was it?
Mystery GA results / Shy winner / Under bed
nvm, lol

time for bed, not revisiting days-old hints.
Post edited June 11, 2015 by bler144
I still think it's Puerto Rico.
Morning all.
Nite Bler:)
Post-op Eddie Riggs?

I went back through the countries pretty carefully and there's not much there. Could make a case for Colombia if you wanted to say the yellow bar was not a yellow stripe, but even wiki calls it a stripe. Or a case for Egypt if you can overlook the minor impediment of the eagle.

Really nothing on the heroine front - there were only 12 to start, and 2 are valve and 1 resident evil.

So assuming Slaugh is watching and laughing at all of us, I have to think we erred on the document somewhere. Or that he (or we) are missing a guess somewhere in the mix. I left my updated spreadsheet at work though, so I can't double-check all my entries til manana.

And his pdf hasn't been updated since #722, so not much help there. I did double check everything I think is in play up through then and it matches.

/shrug

Moonbeam: Morning all.
Nite Bler:)
lol, good night, moon!
Post edited June 11, 2015 by bler144
truhlik: Mystery GA results / Shy winner / Under bed
laughs
drealmer7: It wasn't

Floor Plans / Lara Croft / Finland

was it?
Finland doesn't really have any claim to Eurasia, unlike even Hungary which can make a technical case.

But the bigger hurdle is this hint: "▪ The red color appears on the country's flag. "
Good morning.

Still nothing?
Anti-DRM / April Ryan / Russia

Or

Dildo / Yennefer / Vengerberg

(sorry, but why not ?)
Post edited June 11, 2015 by MaxFulvus