It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Morning guess^^

The Last Doors
Neverending Nightmares
_Slaugh_: Last call:

Alone in the Dark The New Nightmare

Edit: Bold
Yes ! And here goes the last game in play
high rated
Round 4

All games have been found. Congratulations.

But there is a fourth, final round.

It's twofold

- on one hand, the winner of the second key was only interested in Prvateer 2. the key included both privateer games, meaning the first one is still available. If you're interested , just post accordingly. If there are more than one applicant for it, the draw will be random

- on the other hand, I will draw randomly one post from the thread. The lucky one wins the game he mentionned. I will however contact him/ her aforehand to check whether it's still what he/she wants and , if not, offer a replacement up to 10 USD. If you still want to participate, you can post in the thread till Friday 27th, 14:00 ECT.
Phc7006: - on the other hand, I will draw randomly one post from the thread. The lucky one wins the game he mentionned. I will however contact him/ her aforehand to check whether it's still what he/she wants and , if not, offer a replacement up to 10 USD. If you still want to participate, you can post in the thread till Friday 27th, 14:00 ECT.
Bet you'll draw:

a) a game no longer here
b) The Witcher 3
c) Divinity: Original Sin
d) Wasteland 2
e) an OT post.

:P
_Slaugh_: Alone in the Dark The New Nightmare
Phc7006:
Thank you so much for the game, Phc7006! :-D
Congrats _Slaugh_!! That's one hell of a game ;)

And thank you Phc7006 for this crazy "everyone bashing its head agains each other" giveaway xD
Thanks again for a really fun and immensely generous giveaway Phc7006 so big +rep to you and congrats to all the good guessers on their winnings. :)
Phc7006: Yes ! And here goes the last game in play
I knew it was Alone in the Dark! Hah! I just couldn't guess it again because someone kindly gifted it to me since I made that first guess! :D

stg83: Thanks again for a really fun and immensely generous giveaway
I agree, it really has been fun ^__^
No one for Privateer ?
Very nice giveaway, Phc7006! Thanks!
Phc7006: No one for Privateer ?
own it! also have all of the spellforce games, but that is a great giveaway!!! I wish when I had money I had thought to buy 5 copies of all of the fallout games for giving to ppl
Thanks for the giveaway.
If no one else steps up, I'll take it :)
duragon: If no one else steps up, I'll take it :)
That's one thing settled PMed you the key !
As for the final round, I ran random.org, and it returned 93

I PMed the lucky winner and will now wait for his answer regarding the game of his choice or another ( the entry was Subwar 2050)
Post edited February 27, 2015 by Phc7006
Congratulations to KasperHviid, and thanks to Phc7006 for this fun and original giveaway! :-)