It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gnostic: Have you found Snowkatt too?
Maxvorstadt: Ah, while you meantion her:
Has anybody seen Snowkatt recently? Or do we have to send an S.O.S. (Save our Snowkatt)?
snowkatt apparently quit the forums a few months ago. I certainly haven't seen any new posts by him/her since then.
On the other hand, I did see Cyraxpt (or however you spell it) in the forum just yesterday, and unless I'm confusing him with a different Portuguese forumite (which is very much possible), he left months ago, too.
Randalator: I found 20 bucks under the couch, which sucks because I wanted a peanut...
gamefood: For these 20 bucks you can have mine...
You could have at least offered me your sword...

tinyE: Or mine.
...and your axe!
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Randalator
Randalator: You could have at least offered me your sword...
[...]
...and your axe!
And my antlers!
Randalator: I found 20 bucks under the couch, which sucks because I wanted a peanut...
SHIT... I know now where all my coins go...
YaTEdiGo: SHIT... I know now where all my coins go...
Yep, there must be a very very mysterious relation between coins, couches and cats in the universe which we don't know yet ...hmmm.... very very mysterious...
Any scientists or X-file investigators in da house?
YaTEdiGo: SHIT... I know now where all my coins go...
gamefood: Yep, there must be a very very mysterious relation between coins, couches and cats in the universe which we don't know yet ...hmmm.... very very mysterious...
Did someone say X-file investigator? :D

That would be me, Prah with almost a B.Sc in Criminology.
gamefood: Yep, there must be a very very mysterious relation between coins, couches and cats in the universe which we don't know yet ...hmmm.... very very mysterious...
Prah: Did someone say X-file investigator? :D

That would be me, Prah with almost a B.Sc in Criminology.
Alright, then spit in the hands and get on work! ;D
If you stuck at any point with investigations don't hesitate to ask for a little (very little) helping brain ;)
Paws everywhere...