It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

At this point, I can't help but shake my head. Not because I support Islam (I think its a terribly outdated system that needs to be culled out of existence, like Windows ME.), but because this is yet another cheap and pointless joke game made to capitalize on the lowest of brows.

I realize that loud Islam basically fails all the points illustrated in The Oatmeal's 'How to suck at your religion' piece, but the way I see it, if you are gonna bash, put some bloody effort into it. Like you could cite from the quran some quite sexist and pigheaded things that are sandpaper to the modern world and values. Maybe actually include scenes that would have occurred, like how the prophet likely railed a 9 year old girl.

TL;DR: Excuse me, my monocle just got back from the polishers and my mustache wax got in, Mi'lady.
Darvond: At this point, I can't help but shake my head. Not because I support Islam (I think its a terribly outdated system that needs to be culled out of existence, like Windows ME.), but because this is yet another cheap and pointless joke game made to capitalize on the lowest of brows.

I realize that loud Islam basically fails all the points illustrated in The Oatmeal's 'How to suck at your religion' piece, but the way I see it, if you are gonna bash, put some bloody effort into it. Like you could cite from the quran some quite sexist and pigheaded things that are sandpaper to the modern world and values. Maybe actually include scenes that would have occurred, like how the prophet likely railed a 9 year old girl.

TL;DR: Excuse me, my monocle just got back from the polishers and my mustache wax got in, Mi'lady.
Aggreed, that's why I asked if there's any source code for people who want to improve it.
Strijkbout: I don't see this being any different than being surrounded by opposing team supporters during a soccermatch and cheering for the other team. Or going to the clubhouse of your local motorgang and take a piss in their beer, how long do you think your lifespan is? If you want to pick a fight you can have one and if you think the fight will be fair you made a grave miscalculation.
Don't forget that this game was apparently a reaction to some other action that took place in Paris. A vicious circle.

So to extend your biker bar example, maybe you peed on some biker's beer because they had raped your dog a day before. Maybe they committed that crime because you had called their cat with funny names and drew a picture of it before that.

The thing I really don't understand about muslims: why do they hate dogs? Their holy book tells them to hate them? Dogs are super-cool! Until you have seen a flying dog with a laser gun on his head, you haven't seen anything. Dogs are funny, loyal and useful. Even cats can't achieve that, they can be funny but definitely not loyal nor useful. Have you seen a cat attacking a burglar or a rapist? Do muslim police use watchcats instead?
Post edited February 11, 2015 by timppu
Darvond: At this point, I can't help but shake my head. Not because I support Islam (I think its a terribly outdated system that needs to be culled out of existence, like Windows ME.), but because this is yet another cheap and pointless joke game made to capitalize on the lowest of brows.

Pardon me. Do you have any Grey Poupon?
Lifthrasil: And so we should cower in fear because some religious nutjobs armed themselves? That way they win. That is the way dictatorships are formed. Lots of people limiting their own freedom out of fear that some violent minority might get violent (which they are anyhow).

No! I stick by my statement: Equal rights to anybody!

Or can you give me one good reason (besides fear) that extremist muslims should have more rights and more protection of their faith that anyone else in the world?
Strijkbout: If you want to make a joke about religious nutjobs, make a joke about religious nutjobs, not about the religion as a whole that is sacred to over a billion people, it's shooting a mosquito with an howitzer and totally missing the point.
If it's sacred, then they should keep it sacred for themselves. Now, I don't like these crap jokes, who only insult just to insult (like this so called game), but I don't like these nuts who don't take any kind of joke either.
high rated
Strijkbout: who am I to say who deserves equal rights
Everyone? Otherwise, they wouldn't be equal rights, but more like lopsided rights.
awalterj: You're a perfect example of exactly why we need games like Muhammad Sex Simulator 2015. I'll dedicate my playthrough to you personally.
Strijkbout: No thanks I don't want any association with that game, but please do play it and feel your I.Q. drop.
The real insult to intelligence isn't this silly little game, it's your fake liberal appeasing attitude that betrays the perhaps highest liberal principle of all, freedom of speech. Talking about liberal with a small 'l', not Liberals. It's not about the cheap lolz (though the game made me laugh mildly). Freedom of speech is the one core freedom that forms the base of all your freedoms and you should be ashamed of openly propagating that we compromise this hard won freedom. You may not care about your freedom since you never had to fight for it, but others care about it and I'm not interested in giving it up.

Klumpen0815: Aggreed, that's why I asked if there's any source code for people who want to improve it.
I don't know if it's open source, I couldn't find anything. The addition of a camel would very much improve the game.
Strijkbout:
timppu: The thing I really don't understand about muslims: why do they hate dogs?
I know a lot of Christians that hate dogs, and in the far east obviously they eat them which I wouldn't say means they hate them but rather means they really like them. Of course devil worshipers tend to have something against goats and chickens while Christian Scientist hate themselves thus not allowing themselves medicine and thus causing themselves to constantly die of minor illnesses.

Of course Wiccans worship nature which means they probably hate lawnmowers, though I've never seen that specifically mentioned in any of their literature.
Strijkbout: No thanks I don't want any association with that game, but please do play it and feel your I.Q. drop.
awalterj: The real insult to intelligence isn't this silly little game, it's your fake liberal appeasing attitude that betrays the perhaps highest liberal principle of all, freedom of speech. Talking about liberal with a small 'l', not Liberals. It's not about the cheap lolz (though the game made me laugh mildly). Freedom of speech is the one core freedom that forms the base of all your freedoms and you should be ashamed of openly propagating that we compromise this hard won freedom. You may not care about your freedom since you never had to fight for it, but others care about it and I'm not interested in giving it up.

Klumpen0815: Aggreed, that's why I asked if there's any source code for people who want to improve it.
awalterj: I don't know if it's open source, I couldn't find anything. The addition of a camel would very much improve the game.
And of 1 woman and 5x women (harem) too! They had to add EVERYTHING he had sex with... This is a one sided fanservice! I object too!
Strijkbout: That's because you fail to see the pragmatism, who am I to say who deserves equal rights, the truth of the matter is that most of the muslims will laugh at such a joke but some don't think it's funny and then there is the universal law that now matter how great ideals are there will always be nutjobs that will come and start killing everyone.
Klumpen0815: Hey, you actually answered, that's good.

Have you actually read the Quran?
If you had, you'd know, that we are all punishable by death without such jokes already, so no, the problem is not "the few nutjobs", but this whole fascist belief system.
And how will you, person of extraordinary stature, "pursuade" them to see it your way exactly?

a. By asking them nicely?

b. Beheading?

c. Zyclon B?
100th post: Godwin's law :D

Unless I missed an earlier one.
Post edited February 11, 2015 by tinyE
tinyE: 100th post: Godwin's law :D

Unless I missed an earlier one.
There was mention of fascist, but you nailed it.
Klumpen0815: Hey, you actually answered, that's good.

Have you actually read the Quran?
If you had, you'd know, that we are all punishable by death without such jokes already, so no, the problem is not "the few nutjobs", but this whole fascist belief system.
Strijkbout: And how will you, person of extraordinary stature, "pursuade" them to see it your way exactly?

a. By asking them nicely?

b. Beheading?

c. Zyclon B?
Certainly not by introducing "Islam" classes in regular schools and allowing Islam schools where girls actually have to watch videos where women are getting a proper stoning and learning that they deserved it because they did something that wouldn't even be a crime here - yes, this is happening indeed, a female friend of an ex complained about this but never officially of course, because she feared she'd get stabbed by her brothers if she didn't go to those teachings anymore.
I'm also against church bells that violate the official quiet times and of course against towers where some ignorant dude is yelling how great his vengeful god is and that we should all come and serve him.

Ban everything that is violating active laws (and that's nearly every part of Islam in the core), stop making exceptions for religions, it shouldn't matter how big they are, the way more old and peaceful ones don't get exceptions either.
Post edited February 11, 2015 by Klumpen0815
tinyE: I know a lot of Christians that hate dogs,of course in the far east obviously they eat them which I wouldn't say means they hate them of course but rather means they really like them. Of course devil worshipers tend to have something against goats and chickens of course while Christian Scientist hate themselves of course thus not allowing themselves medicine and thus causing themselves to constantly die of minor illnesses of course.

Of course Wiccans worship nature which means they probably hate lawnmowers, though I've never seen that specifically mentioned in any of their literature.
Of course.
markrichardb: Of course.
I thought that had to be deliberate. But of course I'll admit I'm not clear as to why.