It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The tales of a wizard with a serious quest problem.

<span class="bold">JourneyQuest</span> and <span class="bold">JourneyQuest: City of the Dead</span>, a pair of geeky and hilarious smash-cult-hits, are available now - DRM-free on GOG.com!

Straight from the folks behind Gamers comes JourneyQuest and JourneyQuest: City of the Dead - a duo of uniquely watchable productions that are just about as indie as they come. It's a story that follows a band of dysfunctional adventurers on a series of hilarious and awful quests across a world known as "Fartherall"- a fantasy realm gone completely bonkers, complete with orcs that are probably smarter than you are, forgetful wizards and even a few zombies. They may be the definition of a low-budget indie production, but thanks to huge support from a dedicated community they've also become a true success story of anti-culture cinema breaking out of obscurity and onto your digital movie shelf.

Get out of harm's way, again, and again, and again in <span class="bold">JourneyQuest</span> and <span class="bold">JourneyQuest: City of the Dead</span>, available now - DRM-free on GOG.com!
Yay! - New movies.

If I may suggest one movie, which I'd absolutely love to have the ability to buy here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roadkill_%281989_film%29

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/movies/roadkill_1989

I searched the web, but somehow, I fail to find a buyable copy.
Just echoing what others have said: Nice to see that you haven't given up on the movie section.
GOG.com: just about as indie as they come.
I guess that's code for cheap looking and poorly acted? I'm sorry, but it's a little hard not to be...well, hard on something like this when fan films available to the public for free have way better production values.

Also, just becaue you gave him a yellow robe does not mean you're not ripping off Rincewind.
ECHO Echo echo...

Thanks GOG!
Saw the title and at first thought it was this.
Huh. I honestly thought GOG.com wanted to silently put it's "Movies" category to sleep. Well I guess it's nice that they still release movies now and then?
Ooh, a surprise!
Friday night at the Movies... not ready to add movies to my backlog... yet...
The Gamers was great so I will have to check this out.
Great to see some new movie releases!

Would be nice if the docs/movies also went on sale more regularely.
ALH: Would be nice if the docs/movies also went on sale more regularely.
This is why I wasn't a fan of the Summer Sale. Generally the big sales have much of the entire catalog at 50% off - which includes the movies. I was able to stock up during the last Winter Sale and I hope that format returns in the next biggie.
How strange... JourneyQuest to my understanding was a free web series, funded by the community at large. Each one was 8 short episodes or so, and there's only 2 seasons last i heard, which this seems to correlate to...

On the other hand, if buying it will push towards the third season being made, i'd happily do so.

hehe... i remember various characters, including the genie that is present in this series, as well as in hands of fate...
ALH: Would be nice if the docs/movies also went on sale more regularely.
budejovice: This is why I wasn't a fan of the Summer Sale. Generally the big sales have much of the entire catalog at 50% off - which includes the movies. I was able to stock up during the last Winter Sale and I hope that format returns in the next biggie.
Good point.
ShadowWulfe: The Gamers was great so I will have to check this out.
Exactly and JourneyQuest turned out wonderful as well! Looking forward to more seasons in the future!

Seriously guys. These people deserve your support.
Post edited August 08, 2015 by EndlessKnight
Nice movie releases
Post edited August 08, 2015 by EverettLamb