It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Diablo 3 is getting a Necromancer.

We may have to remove it from this list.
Breja: Necromancer? I hardly knew her!
Yeah, and people tell me my jokes are stupid. :P
Breja: Necromancer? I hardly knew her!
tinyE: Yeah, and people tell me my jokes are stupid. :P
Sad, boring people.
Deus Ex Invisible War
Hitman Absolution, Mass Effect 2, Final Fantasy 13 and Resident Evil 5 were also very disappointing.

Ninja Gaiden 3, DMC and Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengance (wtf does that even mean) I can't even bring myself to play at all.

For awhile there I was like, omfg the desolation of videogaming, I have to just focus on the positives, like playing Persona 5. Seems like Resident Evil corrected it's course at least.
RTS:
- Age of Empires III
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3, C&C4
- Cossacks II
- Empire Earth II, III
- StarCraft II

RPG:
- Diablo III
- Dragon Age II
bad_fur_day1: Hitman Absolution, Mass Effect 2, Final Fantasy 13 and Resident Evil 5 were also very disappointing.

Ninja Gaiden 3, DMC and Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengance (wtf does that even mean) I can't even bring myself to play at all.

For awhile there I was like, omfg the desolation of videogaming, I have to just focus on the positives, like playing Persona 5. Seems like Resident Evil corrected it's course at least.
I loved Resident Evil 5! Ok Resident Evil 6 was a bit of mess although I did still quite enjoy it. I actually just finished a second playthough of Resident Evil 5 and loved every minute of it - it may not have been what fans of the earlier games were looking for but it's still a really fun action horror game. It's all about opinions though and I respect yours.
heartburnron: I loved Resident Evil 5! Ok Resident Evil 6 was a bit of mess although I did still quite enjoy it. I actually just finished a second playthough of Resident Evil 5 and loved every minute of it - it may not have been what fans of the earlier games were looking for but it's still a really fun action horror game. It's all about opinions though and I respect yours.
Oh, it wasn't terrible, just a bit disappointing compared to RE4, let alone the spirit of the originals.
heartburnron: I loved Resident Evil 5! Ok Resident Evil 6 was a bit of mess although I did still quite enjoy it. I actually just finished a second playthough of Resident Evil 5 and loved every minute of it - it may not have been what fans of the earlier games were looking for but it's still a really fun action horror game. It's all about opinions though and I respect yours.
bad_fur_day1: Oh, it wasn't terrible, just a bit disappointing compared to RE4, let alone the spirit of the originals.
Yeah I get that - I think if it had have been a stand alone game and not part of the Resident Evil franhcise it would have been more highly acclaimed.
Virtue Last Reward and Zero Time Dilemna.

I am not the biggest fan on Earth of Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors but the game managed to hold my interest long enough to finish the game and to try to understand it.
But the story in the sequels went completely nonsensical and the puzzles got dumbed down.

What a shame. It was a good game... *lip smacking* What a rotten way to die.
Borderlands: The Pre Sequel. Its story was not bad but the gamerplay after one playthrough got boring. Not nearly as varied or big as Borderlands 2 and few things worth farming bosses for.
Diablo II

Boring clickfest.
Heroes of Might and Magic IV
Hero as a part of the army was ridiculously overpowered, slaying 10 black dragons with two slices of the sword lol:D
At the same time hero had few hit points and a lightning bolt was enough to send you to reload land.
Post edited June 22, 2017 by greeklover
Resident Evil 5 and 6, in comparison to the masterpiece that is Resident Evil 4.
Seeing Ultima 9 mentioned in quite a few posts here. Haven't gotten that far yet, but I definitely have to say it was quite the grind getting through my replay of Ultima II.
Tropico 5

Good example for mainstreaming a game concept, until it is as every other game in genre, too.