It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So many cool games, so many passionate developers, so many awesome stuff happening! Let us help you get caught up in it all. With Mix & Match sale we’ve gathered some excellent discounted up to -90% titles that you might have missed in. There’s no such thing as big time for great bargains.

There’s a plethora of styles, genres, publishers and developers, so finding the right gem for you is a given. Take a look at some of the deals:

Hard West (-90%)
Northgard (-70%)
Galactic Civilizations III (-68%)
F.E.A.R. 3 (-75%)
SAMUDRA (-70%)

Find them all HERE.

Which one of them will make your weekend exceptional? Whatever you choose, we hope you’ll have amazing fun, have a good one! The sale lasts until June 11th, 10 PM UTC.
mrkgnao: I don't remember having seen an announcement about it, although I may have missed it, but I just noticed a couple of new catalogue filtering options, including the often requested "Show only DLCs for my games". Nice job, GOG.

Will buy one such DLC as a thank you.
tfishell: It looks like "Hide all owned products" and "Show only games on my wishlist" are the others (just comparing to a Wayback Machine capture at the end of May)?
"Hide all owned products" has been there for many months (years?) now. It's not showing on Wayback Machine because Wayback Machine doesn't have a GOG account to log into or own games in. "Show only games on my wishlist" is indeed new.
tfishell: It looks like "Hide all owned products" and "Show only games on my wishlist" are the others (just comparing to a Wayback Machine capture at the end of May)?
mrkgnao: "Hide all owned products" has been there for many months (years?) now. It's not showing on Wayback Machine because Wayback Machine doesn't have a GOG account to log into or own games in. "Show only games on my wishlist" is indeed new.
Okay, thanks.

------------------------

FEAR 3 is getting very poor reviews here, in part due to lack of co-op, but I'm still glad GOG brought it. It got almost 1200 votes somehow ;). That one should probably be 88% off instead of Fear 1, but -75%/$5 seems a decent price.
tfishell: FEAR 3 is getting very poor reviews here, in part due to lack of co-op
Partially that, and partially because they decided to make it into some weird whac-a-mole simulator
bluethief: I see Remothered: Broken Porcelain is on the list. It's a game that rarely goes on sale here. Maybe I should take the opportunity given that it's also 90% off. Never know if it'll go on missing from sale for a long time after this one.
I've also considered this one, but I'd rather wait and play Remothered: Tormented Fathers first (by the way - no discount at the moment).

tfishell: FEAR 3 is getting very poor reviews here, in part due to lack of co-op, but I'm still glad GOG brought it.
This!
bluethief: I see Remothered: Broken Porcelain is on the list. It's a game that rarely goes on sale here. Maybe I should take the opportunity given that it's also 90% off. Never know if it'll go on missing from sale for a long time after this one.
ciemnogrodzianin: I've also considered this one, but I'd rather wait and play Remothered: Tormented Fathers first (by the way - no discount at the moment).
You should. These two are those kind of games you REALLY should play in chronological order to have the best experience. Even though both are imo more or less mediocre stealth games the story they are telling imo is actually quite inriguing, complex and full of twists ... if you play the second (and now probably last) part first there might be several things you will probably not understand.

Speaking of interesting storys: I also recommend "The Shattering" which was a positive surprise when I played it back then. Don't forget to get the FREE DLC as well.
Post edited June 03, 2023 by MarkoH01
ssling: Lowest price ever for F.E.A.R. Platinum :)
P-E-S: Also, the worse the sequel gets the more it costs. ;)
Indeed. The best thing you can do is play through 1 and the expansions and ignore the rest. I sadly played 2 and compared to the first game, I have no idea what the hell happened....

Well, I know actually. As usual, the game suffered because it was made with consoles in mind. Which is pretty much never a good thing, especially for FPS games. And as far as story goes, the expansions for 1 are miles better than what we got in 2.
Post edited June 03, 2023 by idbeholdME
ciemnogrodzianin: I've also considered this one, but I'd rather wait and play Remothered: Tormented Fathers first (by the way - no discount at the moment).
MarkoH01: You should. These two are those kind of games you REALLY should play in chronological order to have the best experience. Even though both are imo more or less mediocre stealth games the story they are telling imo is actually quite inriguing, complex and full of twists ... if you play the second (and now probably last) part first there might be several things you will probably not understand.

Speaking of interesting storys: I also recommend "The Shattering" which was a positive surprise when I played it back then. Don't forget to get the FREE DLC as well.
But isn't Broken Porcelain a prequel?
ciemnogrodzianin: I've also considered this one, but I'd rather wait and play Remothered: Tormented Fathers first (by the way -
But Remothered: Tormented Fathers is discounted way more often then Broken Porcelain. Even a week or two ago it was on sale. I say get Broken Porcelain now, since it rarely gets discounted, and get Tormented Fathers during the Summer Sale.
idbeholdME: Indeed. The best thing you can do is play through 1 and the expansions and ignore the rest. I sadly played 2 and compared to the first game, I have no idea what the hell happened....

Well, I know actually. As usual, the game suffered because it was made with consoles in mind. Which is pretty much never a good thing, especially for FPS games. And as far as story goes, the expansions for 1 are miles better than what we got in 2.
Apparently, two sequels were being developed: one for PC and another for consoles. However, due to another project taking priority within Monolith, the PC version was canned, and so the console one became the sole sequel. That explains why it feels so different than the original.

You can watch this video that goes through what happened to the series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgvzW0dXfOM
MarkoH01: You should. These two are those kind of games you REALLY should play in chronological order to have the best experience. Even though both are imo more or less mediocre stealth games the story they are telling imo is actually quite inriguing, complex and full of twists ... if you play the second (and now probably last) part first there might be several things you will probably not understand.

NuffCatnip: But isn't Broken Porcelain a prequel?
Yes and no ... it tells events happened before Tormented Fathers but it also concludes the story and connects the dots.
NuffCatnip: But isn't Broken Porcelain a prequel?
According to the description, it's both a sequel and a prequel.
For theses cases, I always look at it this way: it's the second game released, so the devs intended it to be played after the first one, even if it's a prequel. It's very possible that if one plays Broken Porcelain first, it will have Tormented Fathers runied for them, storywise.

Anyway, speaking generally, I always like to play the games of a series by it's release order. For the case of Remothered, since Broken Porcelain it's both prequel and sequel, it only makes sense to play it after.
I missed that, thank you both. :)
Post edited June 03, 2023 by NuffCatnip
Me too – thank you!
Remothered: Tormented Fathers is not more discounted at 90%, even the lowerest price in last month is the regular price.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/remothered_broken_porcelain

I would like bought it with the discount, do you think contact support or next time maybe?

Tip: buy soon, no wait until last hour. :(
Post edited June 05, 2023 by argamasa
argamasa: Remothered: Tormented Fathers is not more discounted at 90%, even the lowerest price in last month is the regular price.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/remothered_broken_porcelain

I would like bought it with the discount, do you think contact support or next time maybe?

Tip: buy soon, no wait until last hour. :(
WTH?!

I had it in my cart. The sale is only supposed to end in 6 days.
Good way to ruin it GOG. What a disappointment.