It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take on the role of a young man who has fled from one of the wars in Medieval Europe and wants to take his fate into his own hands. Medieval Dynasty becomes a full-fledged title on GOG.COM and receives a 20% discount that will last until 29th September 2021, 10 AM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Seems interesting.
I'd like to learn more about Devs however https://rendercube.pl seems to be Polish only; kinda odd.
And no, I won't do machine translation.
i_ni: I'd like to learn more about Devs however https://rendercube.pl seems to be Polish only; kinda odd.
And no, I won't do machine translation.
You could visit Toplitz Production's website to learn more about the game.

I'm looking forward playing it again after many months now that it has been officially released. This is one of the very few games I bought into EA and I liked the constant updates and hard work this developer has put into it during the many months it was in-development.
Wishlisted. Too many games right now.
i have had this for a while. cool medieval life sim. glad to see it's come out of early access!
Can you play in TPP?
mqstout: GOG, please disclose to what degree this game is DRMed (including online play), since you are now a DRMed game storefront, you must disclose this with every release. We can no longer assume a game is DRM-free.

(Sorry devs, GOG's done screwed up and you're caught in the crossfire. I won't be able to check your game out until they've fixed it. Even though you were in my wishlist. You'll be purchased whenif GOG fixes itself.)
the game was 100% drm-free in early access and it is 100% drm-free now.
Moonbeam: Can you play in TPP?
There are some special actions during which there's a 3rd-person perspective but otherwise it is FPP only. If you are the person suffering from motion sickness related to FPP you might want to stay away from this game. All you can do is turning off head-bobbing, play around with FOV and performance settings to eventually make it a little less of a problem if you still wish to give this game a try.

Edit: For sensitive players suffering from motion sickness attacks it might be worth mentioning that, while it is possible to deactivate head-bobbing, there is still a possibility to get hit by it. The reason for this is that when you wander around, the camera keeps moving up and down, producing an almost similar effect to head-bobbing. There's no option to my knowledge allowing you to set it to a steady cam. Quite possible that someone will mod this in if RenderCube doesn't.
Post edited September 24, 2021 by Mori_Yuki
Mori_Yuki:
Rather disappointing, but thank you.
Another clone of Farming Dynasty / Lumberjack Dynasty, that are not finished? Or complete game with all functionality that Devs promised?
Wasnt one of original issues some pointed to earlier about seasons being too short?. How is the game now at full release?
Niggles: Wasnt one of original issues some pointed to earlier about seasons being too short?. How is the game now at full release?
I believe the original length of one season had a duration of 3 days. You can now customize this setting before you start a game from a minimum length of season (days) 1 to a maximum of 30 days. There are lots of other customization options like deactivating Stamina drain, Hunger/Thirst mechanic etc. so you can adapt it to your taste.
Post edited September 24, 2021 by Mori_Yuki
Mori_Yuki:
Moonbeam: Rather disappointing, but thank you.
In the roadmap they talk about a third person perspective, maybe they are still going to implement it more?
RafaelRamus: In the roadmap they talk about a third person perspective, maybe they are still going to implement it more?
Thanks, will follow their progress.