It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The STAR WARS universe has been captivating audiences since the release of the original film in 1977, and its legacy has only grown stronger with time. Yet, as gaming enthusiasts our favorite way of immersing ourselves in this beloved galaxy far, far away is of course through video games!

To do just that, and to celebrate the upcoming May the 4th, we’ve prepared a Special Sale gathering STAR WARS titles with discounts up to 75% off!

Whether you're a longtime fan or new to the series, a Jedi or a Sith, a rebel or an imperial – there's something for everyone in our May the 4th sale to enjoy! Grand space battles, duels with lightsabers, speeding Podracers or… listening to the LEGO Cantina Band.

Here are some the examples of the bargains you can get:

LEGO® Star Wars™ - The Complete Saga (-75%)
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II (Classic, 2005) (-65%)
STAR WARS™: Knights of the Old Republic (-65%)
STAR WARS™ Galactic Battlegrounds Saga (-65%)
STAR WARS™: TIE Fighter Special Edition (-65%)

…and of course many more! Find them all HERE.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to experience the excitement and adventure of the STAR WARS universe all while saving big. The sale lasts until May 5th, 10 PM UTC. Additionally, if you enjoy all kinds of space games, make sure to check out our ongoing Space Out sale as well.

May the 4th be with you!
GOG.com: May the 4th be with you… and discounts up to -75% on STAR WARS titles!
From the stars...into the forum...

Edit: btw - isn't this sale a week early?
Post edited April 27, 2023 by BreOl72
high rated
Boo Boo!

No new Star Wars game.
"Hide all owned products" ... and then the list was empty.

Nothing new since .... when?
I would even take Force Commander, Yoda Stories and Tiny Death Star or a port of the PS4 ports for the classic games.
Hey GOG,
with Disney onboard for some time now (and what a move that was!) can you please tell them to bring Split Second Velocity here? It's a GREAT racing game, with no real (aka no licenses required) cars. A fantastic game that deserves selling here.
Please stop posting news and sort out the spam problem.
I would buy the rest 2 or 3 games from STAR WARS franchise available on GOG but I'm not worthy ;)

Slight offtopic: Disney made a good job with Moon Knight miniseries (6 episodes in total) and What If...? TV series (3 seasons I think). Offtopic since it's Marvel Comics and not STAR WARS which they ruined almost perfectly.
Post edited April 27, 2023 by Cadaver747
Nothing new... = (
Do the Knights of old Republic games still miss the updates that the Steam version have?
Turns out I already own everything.

Try to get Fallen Order or Battlefront 2 remake, at least its campaign.
at least wait unti the _week_ of may 4 if not the actual day. fucking hell...

and try to get lucas learning titles on board.
Nothing new, move along !
BreOl72: Edit: btw - isn't this sale a week early?
Wasn't it also last year? I think it was.
high rated
• $2.09 • -65% • STAR WARS Galactic Battlegrounds Saga
• $3.49 • -65% • STAR WARS Battlefront II (Classic, 2005)
• $3.49 • -65% • STAR WARS Episode I: Racer
• $3.99 • -60% • STAR WARS Battlefront (Classic, 2004)
• $4.99 • -75% • LEGO Star Wars - The Complete Saga
• $4.99 • -75% • LEGO Star Wars III - The Clone Wars
• $6.99 • -65% • STAR WARS - The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition
• $6.99 • -65% • STAR WARS Empire at War: Gold Pack
high rated
bluethief: Do the Knights of old Republic games still miss the updates that the Steam version have?
It was only KOTOR II, and yes, the GOG version was updated and is the same as Steam.

Although it's still recommended to install these mods for KOTOR II, wether Steam or GOG:

- Restored Content Mod (TSLRCM)

- KotOR 2 Community Patch

And to fix the widescreen:

- Widescreen UI Fix

- Improved Widescreen Experience

For KOTOR I, there's this recommended patch:

- KotOR 1 Community Patch
Post edited April 27, 2023 by LusoGamer