It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

First of all, WOOOOT for a week-long May 4th Star Wars sale! :D

Second of all.... what's your haul? :)

My haul:

STAR WARS™: Dark Forces
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
STAR WARS™ Starfighter™
STAR WARS™ Republic Commando
STAR WARS™: Jedi Knight™ II - Jedi Outcast™
STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™
STAR WARS™ Empire at War: Gold Pack
STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
STAR WARS™: Jedi Knight™ - Jedi Academy™

Yep, it was the Saber bundle.
Post edited April 28, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
It's good but I was expecting summer sale!
Nothing.
I'm torn about this, I already got these in the HB, so I'm not inclined to re-buy...
I only picked up Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast, since I spent more then I should of all ready with Ys 6, Ys Chronicles and Ys: Oath in Felgana.
I bought the Saber bundle too, especially for the Jedi Knight games :)
Nothing yet, but I will get the saber bundle for sure. Good thing, that it goes for 7 days.
My haul:
Star Wars Battlegrounds Saga
Star Wars Rebellion

I'm not interested in the other games from the Blaster Bundle and only the 2 newly released games from the Saber bundle interest me. So that's all I'm going to get from this sale...
Jk2 jka rebel assault1/2. The rts games. Starfighter and rogue squadron. Already owned the rest
All the SW games that I don't already have - which would be today's releases
I'm not really that keen to spend so much at once on the Saber Bundle, no matter how tempting the discount may be, but I might pick up Star Wars™ Jedi™ Knight: Dark Forces™ II™ at the 50% discount.
Empire at War: Gold Pack
Jedi Academy
Jedi Outcast
KOTOR
KOTOR 2
Republic Commando
My haul? Nothing.

Sadly, there isn't a single good Star Wars game around :/
InfraSuperman: I'm not really that keen to spend so much at once on the Saber Bundle, no matter how tempting the discount may be, but I might pick up Star Wars™ Jedi™ Knight: Dark Forces™ II™ at the 50% discount.
50% discount? I saw a 20% discount!
Both bundles.

I'm a sucker for star wars.