It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
Lexor: It was said already a few times here, this thread is for the current giveaways, not for the incoming ones. :)
TT_TT_TT_TT: Sorry about that - i was not following the thread close enough to realize that posting giveaways early / prior to being live is "shunned" about and was missguided when i saw the recent Epic GA Posts always teasing the next game as well - hence i thought revealing the mystery game might offer some value to some (especially considering it aint sold on GOG so grabbing it this way might be the only way for people like me who only buy on GOG to actually grab it).

Will adhere to the threads "rules" from now on and will refrain from posting Giveaways early :).

13ison: I'm not sure the sincerity of this discussion, but I will say that as someone who can't check in every day, I appreciate a heads up about upcoming GAs.
TT_TT_TT_TT: Still glad to have been of help here :)
There is nothing to be worried about, quite the opposite, thanks for the heads up! Many other sites would give their right arm to be the first to reveal the Epic mystery game. Please keep all the PSAs coming. The few entitled must learn to filter information responsibly for themselves as adults.
high rated
Great discussion mates. Let's return to posting only freebies to avoid flooding the notifications.
Thanks for your cooperation. Have a meowtastic Wednesday!~
Post edited June 05, 2024 by drxenija
high rated
Not a giveaway, but Nightmare Kart (formerly Bloodborne Kart) was released today on Steam as a permanently free game.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2930160/Nightmare_Kart/
drxenija: Great discussion mates. Let's return to posting only freebies to avoid flooding the notifications.
Thanks for your cooperation. Have a meowtastic Wednesday!~
Notifications you said? Do those exist and how I can enable them? Just curious.

Imagine having mates thirsty for the notification bell to ring to claim massive giveaways instead of using this forum topic, as, a forum topic.

Somehow things are starting to make sense kitty. You people should provide a list of sub topics where we can freely post and where we can't because there are notifications. Again, just curious, nothing I'd be interested in adhering to.

Keep having a pleasant woof day and sorry for the +1 unwanted post notification, you followers!

OP mike_cesara, would be good to express where you stand about notifications. That is not just curious.
high rated
4thDown: Notifications you said? Do those exist and how I can enable them? Just curious.
Favourite any topic and you will receive notifications on top of the general discussion about new replies.

Long story short, it's a matter of off topic.
This thread is meant for posting new massive giveaways, so people use it as a feed to learn about them.
Therefore, posts that did not inform about new active giveaways were considered off-topic.
Often times, those posts were downvoted in the past until that feature was removed.
Thus, the consensus was and has been to keep this thread tidy for notifying about active giveaways.
People who wanted to discuss the games given away would start a separate thread for that specific game.

If you are still confused, you are welcome to send me a PM and I will happily help you out.

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ Ⳋ☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆/ᐠ - ˕ -マ Ⳋ

Epic Games:

Marvel's Midnight Suns - Standard Edition - Link

Are you a fan of the Marvel universe?
This Marvel crossover with very positive reviews might be up your alley!
Marvel's Midnight Suns is a turn-based RPG game, featuring superheroes from Marvel universe!
This is a fairly new game from 2 years ago.
It is also one of the rare non-sports themed games that is released by 2K publisher.
Taking a birds-eye view, you control the heroes and tactically beat the opposing them.
There are missions and objectives in the campaign mode.
Sadly, there is no multiplayer in this game.
Featuring maps from iconic superhero stories to the middle of a bustling city.
No matter what, good and evil must spar to decide who shall have the last laugh.
The villains and superheroes will engage in a battle of superpowers and wits.
Who will win? Their fate rests in your hands, the player.

Brief description from the storepage:
FIGHT AND STRATEGIZE LIKE A SUPER HERO IN THE DARKER CORNERS OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE. Play as The Hunter, a legendary demon slayer who must lead a team of Super Heroes and supernatural warriors facing apocalyptic threats.

Features single player only.

Other ongoing giveaways - DLCs and F2P stuff:
Illuvium - F2P
Wuthering Waves
Wuthering Waves Echo Starter Pack
Pinball FX - Super League Football
Discord Nitro 1 Month
Fall Guys - Soda Crown
Fortnite - Overclocked Combo Pack
Honkai: Star Rail - Resource Pack
Disney Speedstorm - Monochromatic Pack Racer Stitch
Genshin Impact - MEGA Resources Bundle

Next time: Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Dungeons and Dragons DLC & Redout 2
Post edited June 06, 2024 by drxenija
Thanks as always!
4thDown: Notifications you said? Do those exist and how I can enable them? Just curious.
drxenija: Favourite any topic and you will receive notifications on top of the general discussion about new replies.

Long story short, it's a matter of off topic.
This thread is meant for posting new massive giveaways, so people use it as a feed to learn about them.
Therefore, posts that did not inform about new active giveaways were considered off-topic.
Often times, those posts were downvoted in the past until that feature was removed.
Thus, the consensus was and has been to keep this thread tidy for notifying about active giveaways.
People who wanted to discuss the games given away would start a separate thread for that specific game.

If you are still confused, you are welcome to send me a PM and I will happily help you out.

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ Ⳋ☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★☆☆☆☆/ᐠ - ˕ -マ Ⳋ
Erm, No, I don't receive notifications despite having favorite topics.

Erm, short story long, you said

Let's return to posting only freebies to avoid flooding the notifications.

Not mention at all to
• off topic.
• downvoting.
• tidy thread.
• some referenced past consensus.

Erm, You may notice I'm not confused. All your concern was your subconscious talking about the notifications flood and now you're trying to amend it with more reasonable arguments I'd have agreed with in asking people to stop discussing. A notifications flood is not a valid one.

You are also welcome to send me a PM to accept your slip, or here, only if you really wish. As usual, thanks for the game blurbs and I am just curious about the Denuvo question too.

Another pleasant woof day for you!
high rated
4thDown: Erm, You may notice I'm not confused. All your concern was your subconscious talking about the notifications flood and now you're trying to amend it with more reasonable arguments I'd have agreed with in asking people to stop discussing. A notifications flood is not a valid one.
You are also welcome to send me a PM to accept your slip, or here, only if you really wish. As usual, thanks for the game blurbs and I am just curious about the Denuvo question too.
Dude, stop harassing drxenija.
They provide a free and voluntary service for us all by posting Epic's freebies each and every week, for which I'm very grateful. "Notifications" don't mean the actual notifications under the bell icon, but bold printing of thread titles with new and unread posts in the overview list. A mechanism which obviously won't work if loud and obnoxious people like you just won't step back even if asked nicely to. If you are confused it's advisable to listen and observe (and not get cocky).
thought back on it and deleted the thing, will not take part in this. sorry for wasting your time.
Post edited June 06, 2024 by johannesjidl
high rated
Could we take any further debate on posting giveaways early to the discussion topic please.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/a_place_to_discuss_giveaways_epic_steam_ubisoft_and_all/

----------------------------------------------------

Tell Me Why is free again on Xbox (includes WIndows 10/11 version), and Steam.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1180660/Tell_Me_Why/
https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/tell-me-why/9NBL0XKVCN5L/0010
https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBL0XKVCN5L?ocid=pdpshare
Post edited June 06, 2024 by slickrcbd
slickrcbd: Could we take any further debate on posting giveaways early to the discussion topic please.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/a_place_to_discuss_giveaways_epic_steam_ubisoft_and_all/
Indeed. That's the place for discussions. After all, this thread was created just because people kept disagreeing on what should go on the "central" one, so the whole point is to use it for its specific purpose, to keep things tidy. Please honor that.

That said, Soul Valley free again on Indiegala. Apparently an asset flip though.
high rated
g2222: Dude, stop harassing drxenija.
I don't think anyone is harassing anyone, but it's again another example of a "mini-mod" quoting their opinion as gospel (even arrogant enough to offer private "explanations").

Whether or not to post in advance has always been a matter of opinion for people, clearly from previous discussions, it is currently a wanted thing that benefits people. If it doesn't benefit someone here in particular, at least those people can be happy knowing someone else IS benefiting from them.

If you have opinions about this one way or another, feel free to post them (probably preferably in the linked thread, but unless you are an actual mod or the OP then please don't make "definitive statements" as though you are. This is a community, forum thread for everyone, not the pet project under the control of a specific few.
Post edited June 07, 2024 by DangerPlankton
Zombie Smasher and Soul Valley are free on IndieGala.

https://freebies.indiegala.com/the-zombie-smasher
https://freebies.indiegala.com/soul-valley
high rated
https://store.steampowered.com/app/376946/Train_Simulator_Chatham_Main_Line__LondonGillingham_Route_AddOn/
4thDown: Erm, You may notice I'm not confused. All your concern was your subconscious talking about the notifications flood and now you're trying to amend it with more reasonable arguments I'd have agreed with in asking people to stop discussing. A notifications flood is not a valid one.
g2222: Dude, stop harassing drxenija.
They provide a free and voluntary service for us all by posting Epic's freebies each and every week, for which I'm very grateful. "Notifications" don't mean the actual notifications under the bell icon, but bold printing of thread titles with new and unread posts in the overview list. A mechanism which obviously won't work if loud and obnoxious people like you just won't step back even if asked nicely to. If you are confused it's advisable to listen and observe (and not get cocky).
g2222, say whatever you want, except I ever harassed drxenija in any way. Read the posts as many times as you need to and watch your words very carefully as harrasing is against the code of conduct.

"2.2. Encouragement or promoting real-world violence, hate speech, intimidation, harassment, sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs, and discrimination;"

And under

"2.16. Threats of violence, harassment or privacy breach – even as a joke;"

Right now I am reporting you to the moderators, even if your harassment accusation is a disgusting joke threat or not.