It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
https://ideoservo.indiegala.com/vroom-racing
Only comment that the version that is available is for MAC. No Windows version available.
Attachments:
UCrest: Only comment that the version that is available is for MAC. No Windows version available.
I wanted to post the Vroom Racing freebie as well, since I got it shown as one in the IndieGala (Beta) Client. But I couldn't find a web page for it...

In IGClient it is shown to work also for Windows 8-10 (which includes 11). There came another problem on my setup, as I couldn't get it installed properly. Don't know why. Maybe it is for the Mac only?!? Why then present me with the option to install it in the client?
UCrest: Only comment that the version that is available is for MAC. No Windows version available.
Andtha: I wanted to post the Vroom Racing freebie as well, since I got it shown as one in the IndieGala (Beta) Client. But I couldn't find a web page for it...

In IGClient it is shown to work also for Windows 8-10 (which includes 11). There came another problem on my setup, as I couldn't get it installed properly. Don't know why. Maybe it is for the Mac only?!? Why then present me with the option to install it in the client?
The indiegala version of this video game is for Mac. (At least for the time being, I don't know if this will change in the future). I have left a message for the developer, but he has not yet responded.

Developer's website: Link.

Note: Apparently there are other free video games on the developer's website. But when I add them to the shopping cart and try to download them, it gives an error (File not found Go to shop). And you can't download anything.
Attachments:
Post edited March 09, 2022 by UCrest
high rated
Epic Games:

Cities: Skylines - Link

Not much is needed to say about this brilliant gem that everyone knows!
So get it free and start city building today!

Other free things:
Swords of Legends Online (F2P) - Link
Century: Age of Ashes (F2P) - Link

Next time: In Sound Mind
high rated
Despite Cities: Skylines is a restock, I'll include the free DLCs here for anyone who needs them:
Pearls from the East
Match Day
high rated
drxenija: Despite Cities: Skylines is a restock, I'll include the free DLCs here for anyone who needs them:
Pearls from the East
Match Day
And Carols, Candles and Candy - https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/cities-skylines--carols-candles-and-candy
high rated
[IndieGala] (Game) Last Dream

https://freebies.indiegala.com/last-dream
high rated
①  Jeff the killer: Reborn؜, a first-person survival horror game, is currently free for the next 4 days on Google Play (Android).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

②  Human Heroes: Einstein On Time؜, an educational game about physics, is temporarily free on Google Play؜ (Android) and the App Store؜ (iOS).  Here's the gameplay trailer؜.  From the same developer, Human Heroes: Atom Blast؜, an educational game about chemistry, is permanently free on Google Play؜ (Android) and the App Store؜ (iOS), without ads, in-app purchases and unwanted permissions.  Here's the gameplay trailer؜.

③  Push؜, a puzzle game also available on Steam؜, is temporarily free on Google Play؜ (Android) and the App Store؜ (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜ of the mobile version.  Also, if you're quick enough, you can still grab Up Left Out؜ for free on Google Play (Android).  This puzzle game, from the same developer, is also available on Steam؜.  Here's a gameplay video؜ of the mobile version.

④  The Survivor: Rusty Forest؜, an open world survival game, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  The in-app purchases are optional and let you buy game extras.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑤  The following games are free for a limited time on Google Play (Android) :

    ▪  iLinear؜     ( Puzzle game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  G'Luck!؜     ( Platformer  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Famous Quotes؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Murphy Laws؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Word Search Champion؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  One By One؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Puzzle Words؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Super Runner؜     ( Arcade game )
    ▪  Sudoku Pega Pro؜     ( Puzzle game )

⑥  The following games are free for a limited time on the App Store (iOS) :

    ▪  Graph Paper Dungeon؜     ( RPG  ∙  Short videos؜ )
    ▪  Paths of Atlantis؜     ( Puzzle game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  2 Players 1 Device؜     ( Mini-games  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  8-bit Console Tank؜     ( Arcade game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Crush These Ants؜     ( Arcade game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Space 2048؜     ( Puzzle game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Block vs Block II؜     ( Tetris game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Rain Drop Catcher؜     ( Casual game )
high rated
Little Kite؜ (DRM-free), a point-and-click adventure game also available on Steam؜, is temporarily free again on Indiegala.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

①  Maciej Targoni, the developer of Hook, Klocki and Up Left Out, is currently giving away Naboki؜ on Google Play؜ (Android) and the App Store؜ (iOS).  This nice puzzle game is also available on Steam؜.  Here's a gameplay video؜ of the mobile version.

②  Michal Pawlowski, another popular developer on Steam؜, is currently giving away two puzzle games on Google Play (Android) and the App Store (iOS).  Please note that   « Art Of Gravity »   is unavailable for Android users :

    ▪  Zenge؜     ( Android؜  ∙  iOS؜  ∙  Gameplay؜  ∙  Steam؜ )
    ▪  Art Of Gravity؜     ( iOS؜  ∙  Gameplay؜  ∙  Steam؜ )

③  Surface Trimino؜ (ad-free version), a puzzle game based on dominoes, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  This version doesn't contain interstitial ads and the in-app purchases are optional and useless.  Here's a gameplay video؜.
high rated
slurredprey: *snip*
Thanks!

Epic Games:

In Sound Mind - Link

You know what's my favourite horror genre?
Psychological horror!
Today's game is a first person shooter psychological horror game! Like Outlast!
However, instead of escaping asylum, you are escaping... your own mind!
Turn off your lights and start this spooky adventure!

Other free things:
none

Next time: Demon's Tilt
high rated
①  Mateusz Janczewski, the owner of Subpixels and the executive producer at Spokko, a member of the CD Projekt family, is currently giving away Sphaze؜, a sci-fi puzzle game, on both Google Play؜ (Android) and the App Store؜ (iOS).  The in-app purchases are for hints and solutions.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

②  You still have a few hours left to grab Hook؜ for free on both Google Play؜ (Android) and the App Store؜ (iOS).  This relaxing puzzle game is also available on Steam؜.  Here's a gameplay video؜ of the mobile version.

③  You also have a few hours left to grab two other puzzle games for free on the App Store (iOS) :  Scalak؜ (Gameplay؜) and OXXO؜ (Gameplay؜).

④  Brainjection؜, a cyberpunk-themed puzzle game, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑤  Musynx؜, a rhythm-based game also available on Steam؜, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  The in-app purchases are optional and let you buy additional music.  One of them is currently free (Music collection sp01).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑥  Cosmic Frontline AR؜, an augmented reality strategy game, is temporarily free on the App Store (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

⑦  The following games are free for a limited time on Google Play (Android) :

    ▪  Dementia: Book of the Dead؜     ( Survival horror  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Mental Hospital III؜     ( Survival horror  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Dead Bunker 2؜     ( Survival horror  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Dead Bunker 3؜     ( Survival horror  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Stone Of Souls؜     ( Survival horror  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Let the Pharaoh Free؜     ( Puzzle game  ∙  Ad-free  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Gemwars؜     ( Puzzle game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Jungle Collapse 2؜     ( Match 3 game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Word Search 600؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  The Wordies؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Words All Around؜     ( Word game  ∙  Gameplay؜ )
    ▪  Classic Offline Sudoku؜     ( Puzzle game )
    ▪  Sudoku Ultimate؜     ( Puzzle game )
Spring Bonus free on IG
to celebrate Spring season coming soon!
high rated
①  My Child Lebensborn؜, a disturbing story-driven nurture game also available on Steam؜, is currently free for the next 24 hours on Google Play؜ (Android) and the App Store؜ (iOS).  Here's a gameplay video؜ of the mobile version.

②  The Mystery of Blackthorn Castle؜, a point-and-click adventure game, is temporarily free on Google Play؜ (Android) and the App Store؜ (iOS).  The in-app purchases are optional, they unlock hints and fast travel.  Here's a gameplay video؜.

③  Mayatch؜, a Match-3 puzzle game, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  Here's a gameplay video؜.

④  Connect؜ (ad-free version), a casual puzzle game, is temporarily free on Google Play (Android).  This version doesn't contain interstitial ads and the in-app purchases are optional and useless.  Here's a gameplay video؜.
[IndieGala] (Game) Unhack - free

https://freebies.indiegala.com/unhack